Helen and David : Engagement

Photography

He noticed the pretty resident on her first day under his tutelage. They met and immediately warmed to each other, something that’s very welcomed along the frigid streets of San Francisco. It wasn’t until she completed her residency that David pursued Helen, but after their first few dates, they knew they were meant to be. Together. Forever.

The fog rolled in heavily over the Golden Gate Bridge, casting a pretty haze over the Exploratorium. Helen and David walked together—his dark coat sleeve slung over her small frame, keeping her warm—laughing and recounting memories. A self-proclaimed science-lover, Helen visited the Exploratorium often as a child, but never thought she’d one day walk the red clay path with her fiancé. Life is funny that way. It’s a series of circular patterns criss-crossing over a certain memories, forever intersecting lives and dreams.

I’m quite honored documenting the newly formed circular patterns of Helen and David’s love. They have an awesome wedding planned at Rancho Las Lomas and with the help of the amazing and talented Kimberly Bradford, their day will be simply stunning! I can’t wait!

I loved this moment…from behind my camera, I said, Alright, Helen, now let’s have a little fun!…in that instant, she decided to be a little sassy with David’s tie! 😉

To see more of their engagement session, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

comments

1. alicia

November 26th, 2007 at 6:49 pm

i absolutely love the exploratorium! all the locations you shoot at are some of my faves! great job and such a fun couple!

2. ksen :)

November 26th, 2007 at 7:07 pm

LOVE love love them all — second image is so wonderful & those tie pics are too fun!

3. Nataly

November 26th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

ooooooh Jas! I think these have to be some of my favorite images you’ve taken! You’ve outdone yourself!!!

4. Kevin

November 26th, 2007 at 10:38 pm

You continue to inspire. These photos are beautiful. I really love the first shot.

5. david & kimi b

November 26th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

wow! beautiful use of the architecture. gorgeous images. your composition is amazing.

6. Marlin Munoz

November 26th, 2007 at 11:23 pm

San Francisco is like the best place ever! Great job on the photos!

7. Rachel Brooke

November 26th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

these images are filled with perfect crisp and cream! I dont know how you do it, but it is incredible!

8. Simply Modern Weddings

November 27th, 2007 at 5:45 am

Simply stunning photos j*! We took our engagement photos last year in SF and they have the most amazing locations for photos, I only wish we had time to do the Exploratorium!

9. cesar perez

November 27th, 2007 at 7:08 am

Loovee that door. Great shots jasmine!

10. meg reul

November 27th, 2007 at 9:46 am

i spent the larger part of my evening sunk in a chair w/ lap top flipped open reading EVERY entry in your blog. I just started my business too and realated to the fire kindeling inside for more…i know why people say you are stunning inside and out…i agree. i’m not surprized although the duck as turned into a swan because i could hear the artistry in your words and when i got deeper and deeper into your blog i saw the images reflect your words quickly…i hope i do the same…i have fallen asleep w/ my manual more times in the last year than i can count…thanks for inspiring. keep shining and fly on!

11. Mary

November 27th, 2007 at 4:54 pm

awesome!! I love the tie shot! when are you guys coming out east to play? 🙂 I think Shyla is trying to make it out next month. You should come with her! We’d all have a blast!
    xoxo
    M:)

12. kristin

November 28th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

Gorgeous shots! Gorgeous couple! Love the mischievous tie pics! I hope to meet you at their wedding (I’m doing flowers…)

13. Michelle Pearson

November 28th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

Simply Stunning Jasmine 🙂

14. Jennifer

November 29th, 2007 at 4:12 pm

You see so big…so wide angle. I love it! These are so super great.

15. Lyndee

December 3rd, 2007 at 3:51 am

i’m a blog stalker and I just wanted to tell you, you are awesome and I LOVE that door!

16. Sky

March 24th, 2008 at 10:03 pm

Love your photo blog, specifically the photos, ha. I have a question about this last section, and I’m a newby so brace yourself. What crop size are you using for the super tall pics? Is there a standard or are you eyeballing? I have no idea if you will see this because of the age of the post, but, any info is cool. Good work, keep going.

17. kay english

July 29th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Love the door! Love Love Love it!!!!!!!!! Do you always try to have photoshoots during the evening light?

18. wedding photograper melboure

March 21st, 2012 at 11:18 pm

this are one of the favvvvv set of images taken…aweee work…