How to Use Facebook Live for Your Business

Business

Are you ready to join me TODAY for a Facebook Live chat on “How to Use Facebook Live for Your Business”?!

Facebook Live on Facebook Live.  So meta, right?  😉

I’ll see you on my Facebook page.

When the advent of the television occurred, people lost their dang minds.  For decades mass marketing happened on the radio and in JC Penny catalogues.  When the TV appeared in living rooms around the world, advertisers were resistant to reallocate their ad budget to something they just didn’t understand.

“Who’s going to watch a Campbell’s soup commercial when they can just listen to it on the radio,” they incredulously asked.

13920053_10154079702122284_8654967196756240087_o

We now know television revolutionized the modern world and how people are marketed to…and we’re in the midst a new digital marketing revolution right now.

Will you use Facebook Live as another tool in your digital marketing arsenal or will you scoff and insist traditional marketing is still where it’s at?

I hope you embrace this amazing opportunity to grow your business by offering value to your followers, attracting your dream clients, and increasing your sales along the way.  This live broadcast will walk you through step-by-step how to make it happen for your business.

***UPDATED TO ADD***  The broadcast is over, but you can catch the replay HERE on my Facebook Page!

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 1.28.50 PM

comments

1. Northern Ireland Wedding Photographer

September 26th, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Trust me no one wants to see my ugly mug on Facebook Live 🙂

2. Mark Pool

October 11th, 2016 at 9:23 am

Great info, thanks for sharing. This is well thought out.

3. Fotograf Katowice

October 21st, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Traditional marketing ain’t that much present as social media are, so the answer could be pretty obvious in my humble opinion 😛

4. Julie Copestake

October 27th, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Just watched this, great ideas, now to sit down and plan my first live broadcast! Thank you very much for sharing.

5. Ed Shum - South Wales Wedding Photographer

November 10th, 2016 at 1:51 pm

The trouble is, watching myself afterwards! urgh!

6. halifax wedding photographer

November 24th, 2016 at 2:02 pm

It’s really great advice but I have a question; do you see this tool being around for awhile or is it more of a fleeting thing. I’d like to devote the time to it but should I be spending my efforts on something else?

7. Dillon Driscoll

January 15th, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Thank you so much for doing this Jasmine! I want to use facebook live, but I’m also terrified of being unscripted and live in front my peers. I’m such an awkward turtle on camera. lol Maybe I’ll drink a few glasses of bubbly before 😉