Jaclyn and Mark : Anytime

Is it just me or is anyone else who attended WPPI in Las Vegas last week STILL trying to recuperate?! I’m not even exaggerating, I think I have an 82-year-old soul trapped in a 20-something year old body. While most everyone was off partying until sunrise, I was usually tucked in bed with a protein bar watching the Antiques Roadshow on PBS. And I’m STILL struggling backing into life away from clanging slot machines, cigarette smoke, and the hope for 21…how you others forwent sleep and partied is beyond me.

Speaking of early mornings, I had a lovely morning shooting Jaclyn and Mark of Jaclyn Marie Photo on the Las Vegas Strip. They flew out from Kansas City for the session and I’m so thankful for their willingness to be models for the Shoot Posse. Jaclyn and Mark are two of the kindest and sweetest people I met at WPPI and the love they share for each other is quite evident. We’d never met before the morning of the shoot, so while I worried they might be overwhelmed with the abundance of 20+ cameras clicking in their faces, they totally brought it. Hard.

I’d also like to personally thank the Shoot Posse for their sheer fabulosity. There were moments during the shoot when I begged God for a black hole to miraculously steal me away from fears of inadequacy, but I somehow remained intact. And–much to the love and support of The Posse–I’m thankful. We faced harsh circumstances (a quickly rising sun, being accosted by a drunk, bleak shooting backdrops), but everyone just laughed alongside me…or maybe at me. Either way, I’m humbled to have instructed such a talented group of people. Seriously, I’ve seen some of their photos and I’m blown away!

Here are a few of my favs from the shoot….

A few minutes into our shoot, I asked Mark and Jaclyn to follow me into an intersection…well, because…what says ROMANCE like speeding cars?! It was about 45 degrees and freezing, but this amazing couple didn’t flinch a bit!

As I’ve been looking at other blogs, I find myself LAUGHING at how terrible I looked the morning of the shoot. Like, WHY DIDN’T ANYONE HAND ME A BRUSH? Or a new head of hair? I was kinda mortified at some of the pictures floating around on the web, but–ehh–oh well. Here are a few photos of me and JD in action…
Thanks to Kristen Leigh

Thanks to Emily of Lemon Lime Studios

Thanks to Daria Bishop

1. Christa

February 23rd, 2009 at 1:17 pm

I soooo wish I could have been there 🙂
    Great photos as always Jasmine!

2. Laura

February 23rd, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Beautiful photos! I am just starting out on my photography journey, but hopefully I can go there someday!!

3. Jaclyn

February 23rd, 2009 at 1:43 pm

JASMINE!!!! Could you rock any harder?! You’re so awesome it’s ridiculous, and we had the GREATEST time ever with you, JD, and the amazing posse!!

4. Becky Reed

February 23rd, 2009 at 1:48 pm

I so wish I could have been there. I will make it a goal to be there next year. And I’ll bring a comb for you…just in case.

5. Julie G

February 23rd, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I love what Kristen Leigh wrote about you! And you totally looked gorgeous for having no sleep and rocking a cold! Thank you for giving your time for all those photogs and new friends, they’re so lucky!

6. Joan Solitario

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

That looked like so much fun!!! Now I really can’t wait for the workshop in March.. to learn from Jasmine Star! I’ve been counting down! 15 more days!!!

7. emily griffith

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I LOVE the ones in the intersection! And I LOVE that I got to be a part of this awesome group! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

p.s. I’m still trying to recover too!

8. ksen : )

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:40 pm

jasmine, you are so fabulous. even on your ‘worst’ day, no one would ever know it because you are seriously beautyFULL. i love, LOVE what you captured (duh! who wouldn’t)… so cool to see everyone’s different take from the posse, too. 🙂 thank you again for being so rad & making this experience happen for us. xo!

9. Regina White

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:43 pm

These are so sharp!
    I don’t agree with the hair comment I think you looked great and these photos show that you rocked it. Early and all!

10. Rachel

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm

I was wearing my jealous face looking at these, but I just put on my excited face for those photographers who got to join u! U Rock J* for sharing to these lucky photographers!

11. Bobbie Brown

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:51 pm

These are fabulous! (but of course!) I love how sharp they are – and the intersection ones are way cool!

12. Marissa Rodriguez

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:58 pm

These pictures are AMAZING!!! Your pictures are so crisp and clear and just full of love, I love it!!!! Thank you for all of your amazing posts!

13. Kristen Leigh

February 23rd, 2009 at 2:59 pm

😀 I’m glad I wasn’t the only one in bed by 10 every single night! ps. Thanks for being wonderful 😀

14. Feuza

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:14 pm

I get so teary eyes- must have been awesome. and the pictures,
    gee you make trash look good ( referring to that beautiful picture with the dumpster in the back)
    wish I was there.

15. Miz Booshay

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:16 pm

I love the behind the scenes shots!!
    You are so cool.
    You know …the street shots…
    you were just going toward the light…that’s all.

16. Nancy Ramos

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:20 pm

These photos are absolutely beautiful. On another note, I did not sleep at all Monday and Tuesaday night. I did join some parties and was afraid I would not wake up for Jay’s lecture and the oportunity of shaking your hand once more. Following night stayed up helping Candince Cunninghum getting her Camera Slingers, fabulous double straps together.

17. Heather

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:22 pm

"45 and freezing"? You need to come to Ohio and shoot where the wind chill makes it 16! 🙂

Gorgeous Photos!!

18. Matt Dorroh

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Looks like yall had a great time and the images are awesome!

19. Jasmine

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Could Jaclyn and Mark be any cuter? I think I’m the most impressed with their reflection in a friggin’ dumster. Amazing! Any chance you’d expand the tutorial to those of us not part of the Shoot Posse and include your exposure details???

20. jeramy

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:51 pm

wow. jasmine! great shots. i love the reflection in the red dumpster. how did you do that? it sure didn’t look reflective to me. 🙂 fantastic job. it was such a fun morning. sharon and i are still talking about it. so, so fun. it will be great to hang out again some time. have a great day!

21. Liz Kausteklis Photography

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:52 pm

These pictures came out sooo good!!! You did an amazing job capturing those intimate moments between them!!! I love it!!! 🙂

22. Kelly Brown

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Jasmine! We all had SOOO much fun shooting with you! It’s so amazing because you given a reason for all of us to connect! Thank you! Your pictures are amazing! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to see all of your fabulousness in action!

23. Oleksandr Photography

February 23rd, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Nice series of pictures, full of life and love!

24. Nicole (perfectlyposh)

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:05 pm

You rocked these and are gorgeous as always first thing in the morning.
    I am wearing a little envy that I couldn’t it to WPPI and meet all of these great people!

25. Jordana

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:07 pm

WPPI gave me the flu! I think we’re all still recovering… WPPI is hardcore, even if the Antiques Roadshow is your party time 🙂

Fantastic shots… adore the red dumpster!

26. Dorean Pope

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Jasmine – An 80 year old trapped in a 20 something body?? Are you sure you aren’t expecting a bundle of joy? That is TOTALLY how I would describe my morning sickness while preggo. lol =) Wonderful shots. Thanks for always inspiring!

27. Erica Velasco

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Love the ones with the scarf and by the dumpster! So wish I was there! You look like you were in a snow storm with that jacket! haha.

28. Heather Kincaid

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:22 pm

I’m totally feelin’ you. You can’t expect to go to WPPI and come back feeling as good as before you left. It took me a couple days to get back to normal.

29. Paula Herko

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:38 pm

YUMMY!!! That is how I describe these images… scrumptious!!!!! (did I spell that right?)

Please share MORE wisdom with us!! please??? Pretty please????? With a cherry on top????!!!!!

30. Charlotte Wedding Photographer - Cheyenne Schultz

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:39 pm

What a champ she was to brave the cold in that tank top! I’m impressed!

31. Tara Sharma

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Love the ones in front of the red disposal bin thing…so much color! Great photos.

32. Jamie Sheasby

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:17 pm

I get nervous when I see pics of you and JD holding your cameras w/out the neck straps. I know, it looks totally touristy when you where the camera strap but I would be so afraid of dropping my 2K+ camera. I’m super clumsy too. I love the pics of this couple and how you made the backgrounds look so interesting.

33. Sharin

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:21 pm

That was such a great morning! I learned so much! Thank you! Thank you so much!
    Jeramy took our computer in to get fixed and I can only see a few of your shots, but the ones I see are amazing!
    I also loved looking at all the shots from the other photographers! Super cool!
    Thanks again Jasmine! and thanks to the other photogs and Mark and Jaclyn! You all are so awesome and talented! It was great meeting you all!

34. Lisa Whalen

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:42 pm

LOL! Wait ’till you’re trapped in a 43 year old body… I think that no matter what age you are, WPPI just Wipes You Out because of the incredible all-encompassing ENERGY of the event. I’m also still recovering but you know what? I CAN’T WAIT to go back next year!

Love image #8 of the scarf pull…

35. Andrew Rozell

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:02 pm

those are fantastic photos. las vegas seemed to be a great backdrop for the shoot. also, even as a guy, I am impressed that you shoot in heels.

36. Rylee

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Congratulations to #1 Freshblog! I read this every day! Great photos from your morning shoot!

37. Natalie Shivers

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:14 pm

Shut up! You can pose a couple by a TRASH dumpster and still make them look hot–you have totally arrived. Awesome. 🙂 And congrats for the fresh blog win too–bet you haven’t stopped smiling.

38. Brad Peters

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Jasmine. Thanks for your blog, I enjoy the images you take and as an "introductory photographer" I’m learning a bunch from your blog. Maybe this could be an FAQ post in the future: When your subjects are back lit, how is it that you manage the right exposure to their face/body? Obviously no fill flash taking place. Thanks!

39. Seini

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:46 pm

I hear ya! Its been almost 4 days since I left WPPI, and it still feels like yesterday. You look fine J! Jacly and Mark were definitely workin it and I love all the images:)

40. Yolanda

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:48 pm

WOW! Jasmine, these pics are amazing. LOVE your work! What lens did you use for these shots??

41. Christopher

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Do you ever take pictures that suck? These are full of awesome!

42. kristen - k.holly photography

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:58 pm

Gorgeous, Jasmine!! It was SO so so great to be part of your posse, seriously was the best part of WPPI! You were fabulous, thank you again for having us! And you looked fab too, I don’t know what you’re talking about! I have a shot of you and JD on my blog, and you are too cute!

43. Stephanie Stewart

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:01 pm

What a fun, sweet and sassy shoot! Love the red scarf around the couple and the black and white photo of them hugging. How sweet!

44. Tina

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:03 pm

How do you shoot in heels?!?! You continue to amaze me!

45. Manuella Pararas-Hulbert

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:03 pm

What fun, fresh, lovely pics Jasmine. I so wish I was there, wanted to be, but will definitely be there next year.

46. imthiaz houseman

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:06 pm

So your hair looks great and apparently you don’t EVER take a bad photo! LOL, Looks like it was a great shoot.

47. Patrick

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:07 pm

I am so new to this blog and have been reading it for the past month. I am finally caught up and all I have to say is…uh can you repeat all that? I don’t know what to say actualy. SO much and pretty much nothing. I love the blog and was hooked from day one. SO just add me to your list of stalkers and I apologize in advance.

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:47 pm

Another dumpster reflection fan here! You’re pretty much amazing!

49. Sarah Rhoads

February 23rd, 2009 at 8:12 pm

looks like soo much fun, that early light is soo stinkin beautimus!

50. Megan

February 23rd, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Jasmine, why are you shooting at dawn in HIGH HEELS? You’re craaaazy!

51. Sarah Myers

February 23rd, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Jasmine you always look gorgeous! And you’re shooting in heels – someone needs to give you a superhero cape asap! Beautiful work as always…

February 23rd, 2009 at 9:09 pm

These images are so pretty. It’s fun to see yourself working…. I was shooting in front of my friends the other day. Laying in wet grass to get a good pic and they are all saying "She’s gonna get dirty"…LOL The shot was worth it though 🙂 and also I just wanted to say how is it possible for you to make big dumpsters look glamourous…. Awesome.

53. jackie wonders

February 23rd, 2009 at 9:31 pm

that looked like fun! super stoked for everyone that got to shoot with you guys 🙂

54. Riz Crescini

February 23rd, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Jasmine, I’m still recovering from WPPI. I caught a cold on the way back and still mending. But….bring on WPPI ’10! It was so nice to meet you and JD. JD did an awesome job at the ShowIt Suite seminar.

55. Dawn McCarthy

February 23rd, 2009 at 9:48 pm

I absolutely love this session! I can actually feel the crisp cold in your images. They are fabulous, as usual! And I totally love the dumpster shots..so out of the box and memorable!

I do have a question for you though…I know that you say that you shoot wide open all of the time but how in the world are you able to keep both subjects in focus if you are shooting at 1.2? And the running shot…how do you manage that? I thank you in advance for your insight. You are an inspiration to me and so many others! : ) And BTW…my sister in law’s name is Jasmine Star as well…isn’t that wild? She lives in LA and is an actress/model.

56. Cristen (Autumn Olive Photography)

February 23rd, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Wish I was there! It looked like so much fun!!

57. Tira J

February 23rd, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Nothing but fabulous images from Jasmine and the entire Posse! Cannot wait for March 10th.

58. Marissa Boucher

February 23rd, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Yes! I knew you would rock it. You always do. I love the backlit images and congrats on the Fresh Blog contest.

59. Jessica C

February 23rd, 2009 at 11:16 pm

Fabulous images as usual!

60. lucy

February 23rd, 2009 at 11:56 pm

she seems very familiar.
    hmmm. thats weird when you cant figure it out. Well its a small world in the photo buis, everyone knows everyone.

61. Joshua Crigger

February 24th, 2009 at 12:14 am

Hey, Love the images! Your hair is not horrible and you make up for it w/ making your subjects look so good.

I appreciate that you are willing to put yourself out there like that.

62. Maele

February 24th, 2009 at 12:25 am

This shoot session looks so much fun… and I was just thinking how cute you and JD are. SOOO cool! and I still feel like I’m recovering as well. I guess I’ll know what to expect next year!!!!

63. Kali Corliss

February 24th, 2009 at 12:41 am

So happy to say I was there! I learned so much. I have just now fully digested Las Vegas myself and have tried to provide a version of Jasmine’s AM Vegas tutorial on my blog. I just didn’t want to forget anything!

64. Dani D

February 24th, 2009 at 1:37 am

How do you do it?? OMG you totally make a dumpster look HOTT! Keep them coming, love checking in each day.

65. nicole

February 24th, 2009 at 2:49 am

you shoot in heels?? you are super woman!!

66. cassandra m

February 24th, 2009 at 3:05 am

I love shooting wide open myself…those are my favorite images here. WOW….great use of bright light! All the images rock though. on a side note…love the shots of you in action. nice! I have a wool jacket very similar to what you were wearing…burrrrr.

67. Jenny Sun

February 24th, 2009 at 3:18 am

these are beautiful!!! I am astounded at the various different lighting conditions you used – indoors, harsh lit, backlit, soft light, and every one of them was nailed in such a lovely way. Been reading all the blogs by your posse and the comments are consistent – they all love you and are raving at how natural, easy going, and sweet you are. Its no wonder you are racking up an army of supporters. Totally deserved!! 😀

68. Audrey

February 24th, 2009 at 3:18 am

How ’bout some of those stories about being accosted by a drunk!!!
    And during the day……EVEN BETTER!!!

69. Nelly Chung

February 24th, 2009 at 3:45 am

That looks like so much fun! It was a blast viewing them! Bella!

70. Heather/OneShotBeyondPhotography

February 24th, 2009 at 3:58 am

I’m bummed I wasn’t there this year. I so would have attempted joining you guys for this! What a great shoot!!! Thanks for sharing the fun.

71. Linda Truong

February 24th, 2009 at 5:18 am

You make bushy hair look spectacular… No doubt it’s going to be a new trend… 😉 😉

72. Holli True

February 24th, 2009 at 6:32 am

Bleak background? I hardly noticed anything but the adorable couple! 🙂 Personal favs (from top) #4, #8, #10. I also LOVE the image of you and JD both in your element! 🙂 I just have to add that today was AMAZING- meeting you both was a real dream come true!! Your presentation was so fabulous and you are such an inspiration! Can’t wait to connect again! 🙂

73. Kricia Morris Photography

February 24th, 2009 at 6:55 am

They were TOTALLY ROCKIN’ that dumpster! Awesome job as ALWAYS! Can’t wait to meet you next year at WPPI 🙂

74. mrozaidi

February 24th, 2009 at 7:13 am

Great Work

75. J@KE

February 24th, 2009 at 8:41 am

these shots are amazing!!!

76. Pascal

February 24th, 2009 at 10:44 am

I am really glad to read that your workshop went on well. The couple looks amazing and the pictures by the dumpsters are the best (on my opinion).
    I hope to be able to come to WPPI one of these years, it would be great to have the priviledge to meet you one of these days.

77. Velia

February 24th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

You still look beautiful , no need for a brush. As always jasmin you are rockin it. These are all beautiful

78. Foto Matrimonio

February 24th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Really nice picture. I believe that is a really interesting workshop.

79. Mollie Tobias

February 24th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

I have to say Jasmine you are pretty much my idol. Who ever said that you need picture perfect backdrops for kick ass photos, you made that dumpster look awesome! And props to your couple for the short sleeves in the cold. Burr….

80. Erin Fults

February 24th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

So fun!! I love the close-up dumpster shot where you can see their reflection. One day I will make it to wppi! 🙂

81. Shuva Rahim

February 24th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Awesome street shots! I love those pics!

82. Kayla

February 24th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

These are great! I heard that you did an amazing job! So wish I had been there!

83. Shannon K.

February 24th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

I LOVE the ones with the MGM behind them and them playing with the scarf. So romantic! Like a modern day fairytale!

84. Dominoe Imus

February 24th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

The images you took are gorgeous, I love the blue of the sky, Lake Tahoe has the same fantastic blue, and it never gets old. On another note congrats on winning the PPA Fresh Blog contest!! Yours is definitely one of my favorite blogs!

85. Carolyn

February 24th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Hi, I Lurv (intentional spelling 🙂 you site, the way you write makes me feel as though i’m sitting in the same room with you, watching tv and just chatting about life. This is the firts time I am posting, and I have a question on photography, as of right now I am worst than an amateur. My father just this sunday gave me his Nikon F3 and I have absolutley not clue how to use it, could you possibly give me some tips. I appreciate any response.

P.S. The automatic on the camera isn’t working, so only the manual option is available.

86. Aileen

February 24th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Hi Jasmine! I’m such a fan! I just have to ask… what brand of messenger bag are you and JD carrying??? Thanks!

87. Adrienne Gunde

February 24th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Looks like such a fun shoot! Love all the shots too – gorgeous couple!!

88. Ashley

February 24th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Omgosh! This couple is so adorable! And how could anyone EVER look terrible when they’re wearing heels? Seriously Jasmine, even when you think you’re ghetto, I still think you’re a rock star.

89. Hanssie Trainor

February 24th, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Seriously? Yes, you look TERRIBLE in your fav coat, fancy jeans and high heels…(whatever- I’m still bitter I missed you at WPPI!)

90. Hanssie Trainor

February 24th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

FAIL! fav = fab…

Yes, I am still recovering from WPPI! Too much partying….

91. Michael Corsentino

February 24th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Hey!! Great catching up with you and JD at wppi. Been way too long. Much love & many blessings – mc

92. Paula Emery

February 24th, 2009 at 9:11 pm

I swear, your "here I am in action" shots are my favorite thing to find on here. Makes me feel like I can see how you do what you do. Don’t ever stop posting them no matter how much you hate your hair, okay????

93. Kim

February 24th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

oh man! these are great! i haven’t even had a chance to process mine yet. they sit there raw on my computer. =)

thank you again for an incredible time! it was AWESOME & I learned so much.

94. lillian Toma

February 24th, 2009 at 9:45 pm

If that is a bad day for you!!!
    Life is good;)
    You looked great:)

95. Leslie Roark

February 24th, 2009 at 10:14 pm

It was so wonderfully to finally have the chance to meet you at WPPI! You are an inspiration in so many ways. The number one way is by far how kind you are. Thank you for giving back, encouraging and inspiring so many others like myself! These images are great as usual. God Bless!!

96. Leslie Roark

February 24th, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Sorry.. that should have been wonderful!

97. jamie

February 24th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

one of my favorite shoots from you!

98. Jen May

February 24th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

The red dumpster shots are fun!

99. Stephanie

February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 am

Jasmine! Your such and amazing photographer! Thank you so much for sharing you images with the world! I hope, someday, to be an inspiration to others as you are to me! Thanks!

100. Robin Dini

February 25th, 2009 at 12:44 am

whoop whoop to Daria for some great action shots 🙂 These are amazing Jasmine!

101. Jessica Moores

February 25th, 2009 at 12:46 am

#4 is insanely hot. i love it. ur amazing as always

102. Christina

February 25th, 2009 at 12:50 am

Gorgeous Jasmine. I recently heard your story and must say that you inspire me. I look forward to following you and your work.

103. Crystal

February 25th, 2009 at 2:51 am

Who would have that to bring their snazzy new trench to Vegas! Congrats you little girl scout you!!

104. kate

February 25th, 2009 at 3:05 am

these came out sooo cute! I know she was really excited to see them–I’m sure she’ll love them all!!!

105. Amanda Key

February 25th, 2009 at 3:39 am

Jasmine, as always…your images are amazing.
    I still "blog stock" you–and was/am so disappointed that I missed signing up for your workshop.
    Please offer another one!!!

106. Lawrence @ Tofurious

February 25th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I think your hair looked great! 😀

107. Reshmi

February 25th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

I was just introduced to your site and your work is amazing!! I have never seen such crisp, natural pictures…looking forward to your updates.

108. Carrie Hayes

February 25th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

I love the shot where you caught the reflection of the couple in the side of the dumpster!

109. jonathan

February 26th, 2009 at 8:11 pm

Awesome E Session. Thanks, for sharing.

110. allie

February 27th, 2009 at 5:32 am

BEAUTIFUL! that black and white is sheer beauty. you and jd look too cute shooting, too!

111. Alicia

February 27th, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Jaclyn is adorable and her look is so effortless! Fabulous shoot and at the crack of dawn no less. And p.s. the messy, bed hair look is SO IN right now. Promise.

112. The Best Sister Ever ( Zoe )

March 1st, 2009 at 6:35 am

These are a good couple i like these ones. Good job JB! <33 Love U

113. Cathy Crawley

March 1st, 2009 at 10:49 am

Jasmine, your shots are fabulous! It’s kind of weird seeing them considering I was there and shooting from a different angle to you, kind of seems surreal to me now, LOL. Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity you gave to myself and the other 19 in the Posse, I’m so grateful. BTW, I have returned to the land of the living and have just got around to blogging mine 🙂 xxx

114. Mandi

March 2nd, 2009 at 3:54 am

These are fabulous!. You are definitely an inspiration. Maybe someday I will get to meet you and attend one of your workshops or classes.

115. Cynthia Q.

March 2nd, 2009 at 6:38 am

These are such lovely pictures Jasmine!

116. Maya Laurent

March 2nd, 2009 at 5:43 pm

I saw a bunch of photographers post on this. What a fun way to involve other photographers! Love all of the photos from the session!

117. Lalon Karim

March 10th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

These photos look soooo beautiful! Seems like u do magic with ur camera. Wish we could view the EXIF data of the photos. And that Jaclyn girl looked like she was born to be photographed…. so pretty!

118. Serge

March 27th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Just love your work!!!!

119. Adriana H.G.

January 19th, 2011 at 10:47 am

I really love how you shoot in heels. I really can’t even walk in them!! It’s one of my 2011 goals to learn.
    You totally rock!

120. Jeremiah Daniel

May 22nd, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Don’t know how I missed commenting on this post, love this series. Las Vegas is a fun place to shoot.