Maui Day After : Karen + Isaac

She was 19 years old and he was in the Armed Forces when they married. Young, full of life, and fully unprepared for what life would toss their way, Karen and Isaac married ten years ago only to later realize Happily Ever After does exist. The trick is to find the right person. Lucky for them, they wake up to their right persons every morning. So special is their love, Isaac planned a trip to Maui for Karen for their anniversary. Little did she realize everything he had in store.

When they married, they had a simple wedding, but even after all their years together there were still a few things Karen longed for. Namely, a dress she loved and wedding photos. Isaac took matters into his hands and ordered a new wedding dress for Karen and surprised her last month with the news they were going get the chance to redo their wedding pictures in Maui.

Perhaps that’s what true love is all about. Listening to what’s said in between the lines, thoughtfulness, and giving. Whatever the equation might be, Isaac and Karen are getting things right. Together. And it was a true honor documenting their love in Hawaii.

The photo shoot began at Hotel Wailea, where Karen prepared to see Isaac for a First Look, a moment she’d be able to see her groom in a dress she loved…and looked beautiful in I might add…

JD’s angle of the First Look…

My angle of the First Look…

Before arriving to Hotel Wailea, JD and I scoped the nearby area to look for locations off the beaten path. Lucky for us, Karen was willing to climb through a fence in her Allure wedding dress, so we could use the lush, green Maui backdrop…

Special thanks to Dan Sanchez Salon for hair and Jessica with Makeup Maui for makeup.

Isaac is one of the most caring, sweetest, and kind guys I’ve ever met. Ever. The way he looks at Karen…holds her…and makes her feel special is a beautiful thing to document…

Yes, Karen can be summed up as a Pink Shoe girl. Definitely. This pair of Badgley Mischka shoes represent her personality to a T.

Here’s a surprise…Karen made the bouquet herself. I joked with her that if her photography didn’t work out, she totally has a career as a florist! 😉

Karen is a huge Elvis fan, so had to snag photos in front of the Hotel Wailea jeep to pay homage to her crush…

We then headed to Makena Cove, a local Maui beach for more photos…

Isaac and Karen…stop with all the fierceness…I can’t even handle it!

Just as we ended the session, Isaac surprised Karen…yet again. He emailed me before the session and let me know he was going to give Karen a new wedding ring and he’d love to get her reaction. After ten years of marriage, I think he’s still got it going on!

To see more of Karen and Isaac’s Maui Day After wedding photos, feel free to CLICK HERE for a slideshow! The music was licensed by With Etiquette, which is where I’ll be getting my music from now on, but more on that good news in a bit!

Happy Wednesday!

1. Sara

January 19th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I DIE over how sweet her husband is. Absolutely DIE. What an amazing anniversary gift!

Congrats Karen! You certainly deserve all the love Isaac lavished on you!!

2. Kathleen Frank

January 19th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

This story just about brought me to tears! (Which would have been quite a site, sitting here at work with 20 7th graders staring at me!) It is a beautiful love story, and I am just touched by how strong there love is after ten years!

3. Penny

January 19th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

What a great story!! How wonderful to do it all over again!!

4. lauren

January 19th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

what an amazing story! She’s sure got a good one in Isaac! Great pics J!

5. Nicki

January 19th, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Gorgeous photos! What a beautiful "again" bride and a wonderful suprise for her! Where can I get me a hubby like that?!!

6. Jessica Rodriguez

January 19th, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Love the post and her shoes! They make a beautiful couple and you can really tell he loves her a lot.

7. Bethany

January 19th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

THIS POST HAS ME REELING IN LOVE!!! im seriously in love with their love. i think that this was a testament to the sweetness of longevity. i hope that my husband and i are this in love when we get to our 10 year. seriously. im so happy for these two and their new wedding photos, even though they are complete strangers to me. best first look ever.

January 19th, 2011 at 3:44 pm

WOW!!!!! What sweet husband to do such an awesome surprise! She looks GORGEOUS!! Double awesome on the new ring too! I’d say he’s a keeper for sure. lol Great work J* and JD!

9. Michelle Cross

January 19th, 2011 at 3:49 pm

yes yes yes yes YES! Karen you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Congrats on landing an incredible man to spend forever with and for being so madly in love after a decade of marriage! {and I can’t wait for WPPI!}

10. Emily Ebeling

January 19th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Wowza- these are gorgeous- and what a special, thoughtful thing to do together for your 10th anniversary 🙂 SOOOOOOO cool!

11. Mona Alicia

January 19th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

How adorably sweet, he sounds like a wonderful husband and they are a beautiful couple! Gorgeous pictures Jasmine!

12. Kelly Sauer

January 19th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Okay, now THIS guy knows how to make a girl feel special! What a totally cool story!

13. Rachelle

January 19th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I LOVE that you got her face at that moment! It is perfect!!

14. Nicole Benitez

January 19th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

These are gorgeous!! What a special couple, Sweet and full of love! Just perfect.

15. Gail

January 19th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

WOW…so Isaac is OFFICIALLY the sweetest guy on the planet. A new ring, a trip to Maui, a fab dress (did he pick it out himself? KUDOS) AND a shot with you and JD? Oh, that boy just set himself up BIG time for his 25th…he better start practicing lassoing the moon 😉

16. Diana

January 19th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

What a beautiful story and a beautiful couple. Love your photos and her dress! <3

17. Sarah Danaher

January 19th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

that last image is PRICELESS!!!

18. tamsen

January 19th, 2011 at 4:06 pm

gorgeous images and the whole story brought tears to my eyes! You have yourself a good guy there Karen!

19. Lisa Llarena

January 19th, 2011 at 4:06 pm

What a touching story. And I have a bit of a mad crush on that dress.

20. Lisa Llarena

January 19th, 2011 at 4:06 pm

What a touching story. And I have a bit of a mad crush on that dress.

21. Emilee

January 19th, 2011 at 4:06 pm

I would love to see their slideshow, but the link just takes me to the main website. Am I missing something?

22. Erin Davenport

January 19th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Just about the sweetest thing EVER! You guys captured it all so beautifully, she must be one of the happiest girls alive now to have such great photos 10 years later and to have such an adoring husband who gave her such an amazing gift 🙂
    It might just be my computer, but the slideshow link takes me to your website homepage. Will check back later to hopefully see the slideshow!

23. Alicia Candelora

January 19th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I LOVE this! How sweet is he?? Major props to Isaac!

24. Jihan Cerda

January 19th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Simply Beautiful!!

25. Pleasant Vonnoh

January 19th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Seriously the sweetest thing EVER!

26. dorelies

January 19th, 2011 at 4:10 pm

lovely as always – but can’t find the slideshow?! The link is to your mainsite. Can you help me? Thanks Dorelies

27. Romonia Isaac

January 19th, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Karen and Isaac these photos are absolutely beautiful. My favorite…Karen’s reaction to her new ring! Priceless moment and great capture! You did an amazing job documenting their love. Her dress is gorgeous and she looked absolutely radiant. I hope that you both enjoyed your trip to Hawaii! Happy Wednesday!

28. Danielle Aquiline

January 19th, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Yeah–that’s pretty much the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen.

29. Katie Neal

January 19th, 2011 at 4:12 pm

WOW! This is so beyond fabulous. She is stunning, and obviously has a sweet husband!

30. Kate Douthwright

January 19th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

What a lucky girl! Can I get the guys numbers so he can give my bf some tips? 😉 The pictures came out amazing, great job as usual!

31. Melody Gillikin

January 19th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Ok…I have to admit…when I come to your blog, often it is just to look at the amazing photos…I read a line here or there because your wit catches my eye…but when I got to the bottom of this and read…after 10 years of marriage…I went strait back to the top and started over and read every line…and I will also admit I got very teary eyed…this is probably the most romantic thing EVER!

32. Emma Sharkey

January 19th, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Fabulous FABULOUS! Just beautiful and brilliant. What a gorgeous couple and wonderful love story. Divine images darling girl!

33. Cat Watson

January 19th, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Love love love this shoot. So beautiful and so real. Ah! Just love it!

34. Rich Park

January 19th, 2011 at 4:22 pm

wow love all the emotion you captured from the first look to the last picture. amazing job!

35. Amy

January 19th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

How wonderful! It even made me tear up! What an awesome couple..and you captured it all perfectly!

36. Vickey Weiss

January 19th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Simply amazing!!!

37. a

January 19th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

the slide show isn’t working……it’s actually your demo video instead.

38. Kim Bauer

January 19th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Best. Husband. Ever! So sweet and caring, even after 10 years! How amazing! J*, the photos are beyond beautiful, even if you were dodging rain!

39. shannon

January 19th, 2011 at 4:27 pm

what a sweet story! gorgeous dress. and could you have asked for a better location!

40. Diandra

January 19th, 2011 at 4:29 pm

This made me cry. I know for obvious reasons, military marriages are near and dear to my heart, but what a sweet story. I love hearing about the ones that DO work out and work out so well so many years later! Awesome shoot!

41. gladys jem

January 19th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

oh my gosh! their story and all the surprises for her just made my heart smile so big. beautiful as always jasmine. my favorite is the first look photos and the last one! xo

42. Chelsea

January 19th, 2011 at 4:41 pm

What a beautiful love story! Brides are always glowing on their wedding day, but to still be glowing 10 years later is a powerful testament to love. Truly gorgeous images of a beautiful couple.

43. Cory

January 19th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Love this story sooo much! Beautifully captured memories!!! My husband and I celebrated our 15th anniversary in December. We also had a very small ,simple wedding and sometimes after taking pics for young beautiful brides I wish I could dress it up and have my own portraits done! So this story is awesome and really has me thinking 😉 Thanks for sharing Jasmine it’s always a pleasure to read your blogs!

44. Emily Faith Allen

January 19th, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Gorgeous as always, Jasmine!

45. Stacey - Total City Girl

January 19th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I love how she is wearing hot pink designer shoes and he’s wearing sneakers. Cracked me up!

46. christina moodie

January 19th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

This is one of the best stories I have heard in a while. So sweet. and Hello! He picked out that dress for her…he has got good taste!

47. Karen Stott

January 19th, 2011 at 5:10 pm

JD & Jasmine……I have seriously NO WORDS… and that is unusual for me. Thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for these. They are beyond everything I imagined. I seriously would be hugging them if they were tangible right now! You have created a treasure for us. xoxo

48. Em Scott

January 19th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

KAREN!!!! oh my goodness. I am SO thankful that I got to meet you at MTH in Maui and hear just the first taste of all that Isaac had in mind for this day. The photos are amazing, you are gorgeous. and Jasmine & JD, i LOVE these. Especially the last one.

49. Girish

January 19th, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Great photographs. I must say good overcast day 🙂

I really like the last couple of shots. Very warm feel I guess. The last shot, her expressions are awesome.

50. feuza

January 19th, 2011 at 5:29 pm

okay totally cried, KAren you look so amazing and the new ring, Isaac you rocked it, Jasmine is so fast to post, I love it

51. mom

January 19th, 2011 at 5:29 pm

What a beautiful renewal! What a beautiful couple! WHAT A WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!!!!!!

52. Tina

January 19th, 2011 at 5:30 pm

WOW is he a keeper or what??? This story made me tear up at how amazing of a husband he seems to be! Surprise shoot with J* in Hawaii??? Doesn’t get much better than that!!

53. Lisa Cour

January 19th, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I LOVE this story! "old", time-tested love is SO beautiful. Gorgeous photos…wow.

54. Laura Nichols

January 19th, 2011 at 5:36 pm

You are amazing *

55. Peter

January 19th, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Some beautiful shots, great job. Looks like the overcast lighting worked in your favor!

56. Aaron V

January 19th, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Wow..amazing like always Jasmine and JD…Karen looks like you on some shots..have a good day..

57. Katie

January 19th, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Wow! What a great experience, and fabulous love story. 🙂 Thank you for sharing these photos and the meaning behind them all.

58. Stephanie Reeder

January 19th, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I am seriously in tears over this story…So beautiful! What a wonderful gift to give your wife and bestfriend! Congrats 🙂

59. Jennifer Jar

January 19th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

That is a BEAUTIFUL dress, and that is a beautiful husband! So thoughtful and full of love!!!!

60. Alicia CP

January 19th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I LURVE this dress! Such a sweet husband…

61. damara

January 19th, 2011 at 6:08 pm

this is just so beautiful. seeing love mature and get kinder with the years…wow. thank you for sharing the example that love deepens and cares more and more.

62. Rachel Peters Photography

January 19th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Beautiful Images. I especially love the shot of the first look view you had!

63. Kristin

January 19th, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVE IT!

64. Hillary

January 19th, 2011 at 6:11 pm

This is one of the most touching love stories I have ever heard. Beautiful pictures to go along with it.

65. Andrea

January 19th, 2011 at 6:19 pm

What a beautiful story from a great couple! Yes, I believe too this is what TRUE love is about!

66. Catherine Mac

January 19th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Oh. Jasmine. This is one of my favourite posts EVER..I love your knack for storytelling and the colours of these Images are DELISH! LOVE LOVE LOVED this.. and the couple must be beyond stoked!

January 19th, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Sweetest surprise ever!!! Your words and pictures, Jasmine, captured each detail of their love perfectly!

68. Salwa

January 19th, 2011 at 6:49 pm

What an INCREDIBLY sweet story! I may have teared up a little in my cubicle :). I especially love the image of Karen alone, looking down at her dress – beautiful moment!

69. Karen (Mikols) Bonar

January 19th, 2011 at 6:53 pm

I love ALL OVER her dress!!!!!

70. MelissaFoscardo

January 19th, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Her reaction in the last photo is priceless!

71. Isaac Stott

January 19th, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Jasmine & JD, with everything in me……THANK YOU! You not only captured our pictures, you captured my dream. You see she may have gotten the dress, the ring, and lets not forget the shoes 🙂 but I got to see the look of pure love, joy, and contentment on her face which is the greatest gift I have ever received. Thank you for making the day perfect and for the memories that will last a lifetime.

72. Kristin Nicole

January 19th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Love the composition in your view of the first look, and those amazing pink shoes!

73. Life with Kaishon

January 19th, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Oh my gosh. LOVE her dress. And her shoes. And his ring surprise.
    And their love.
    So happy you were able to be a part of something so special!

74. Jennifer Brotchie

January 19th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

These are BEAUTIMUS MAXIMUS!!!!

75. ajja

January 19th, 2011 at 7:20 pm

don’t know how you do it, but you even make kiawe trees look beautiful! SO glad the weather cleared enough for these(:

76. Kelli

January 19th, 2011 at 7:38 pm

LOVE Maui, and LOVE these pictures – that first look pic is just perfect! Congrats y’all!

77. Erin Potter

January 19th, 2011 at 7:44 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!! You & JD captured Isaac & Karen so beautifully, as well as Maui!! You did an AMAZING job with all the obstacles thrown your way! Just FYI, you missed the snow by a week! We got up to snow, on Haleakala, this morning! 😀

78. Wayne Yuan Photography

January 19th, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I would love to shoot in Maui sometime! So beautiful.

79. Rebekah Lyn

January 19th, 2011 at 8:15 pm

So cute! Love, love love the shoes, the dress, and these photos! 🙂

80. Melissa Cramer

January 19th, 2011 at 8:18 pm

LOVE the last photo of her reaction… awwwww. Perfect.

81. Kare

January 19th, 2011 at 8:31 pm

oh my gosh! I love the photos and I love their story and I love them! Love love love.

82. Holli True

January 19th, 2011 at 8:35 pm

These are simply beautiful. I am happy for Karen & Isaac to have had this amazing experience with you. It has been a dream of mine to do a session with you and JD for what seems like forever, I can’t even begin to imagine how fabulous it was.

83. anda

January 19th, 2011 at 8:40 pm

LOVE!! love love love! they are all great, jasmine.

84. Jeanette Verster

January 19th, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Wow!! what a gorgeous story, and beautiful couple

85. Anna Kim

January 19th, 2011 at 9:17 pm

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! you totally rocked this shoot! And no rain–woohoo! Lovely shots. I just adore Karen.

86. Aimee

January 19th, 2011 at 9:20 pm

The most touching wedding I have seen yet. So real. All about the couple. Lovely post, as usual <3

87. Keri Doolittle Photography

January 19th, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Karen – you and Isaac look FANTASTIC!!! And, a new ring? Shut the front door!!! J*, stunning work my friend!!!

88. Courtney limdberg

January 19th, 2011 at 9:51 pm

KAREN!!!!! OMG!!! Wowo, these are pure bliss and such a beautiful reflection of the love that pours out of you!! rocked it out, I can see how much fun you had playing with these love birds!!! Isn’t hotel Wailea the coolest??!!

89. Melissa

January 19th, 2011 at 10:59 pm

OMG…who is this guy? I want one just like him. Did you read his comment below…so sweet!

90. Maïa

January 19th, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Oh that’s a beautiful story !!!
    I want a husband like him when I’m a grown up ! lol
    The dress was already a cute idea but the ring and her expression are priceless !!

91. brittani

January 20th, 2011 at 12:04 am

awwww!!! omygosh this session broke my heart. In a good way! He is too much. And she looks so happy. THEY look so happy. Great job on this one. Way too romantic. <3

92. Kelsey {Las Vegas Wedding Photographer}

January 20th, 2011 at 12:16 am

What a sweet sweet hubby she has! The pictures are amazing as always and her expression is priceless when she found out about the ring!

93. AnneMarie

January 20th, 2011 at 12:21 am

What a sweet story! And such beautiful photos!

94. Amy Arrington

January 20th, 2011 at 12:38 am

Love them all! Enjoy your time in Maui 🙂

95. Mindy Metivier

January 20th, 2011 at 12:53 am

How sweet is he?!?! He wins the award for husband of the year (next to JD of course)!!! Love the images and I’m glad that the weather was cooperative for your shoot!!! Next time your here hopefully it’ll be on Oahu…and we can do lunch!!! Take care and Happy Hump Day!!!

96. Pua

January 20th, 2011 at 1:23 am

Jasmine, BEAUTIFUL photos as always!!

Karen, you are absolutely stunning!! xoxo

97. Tara Wheaton

January 20th, 2011 at 1:59 am

What a lovely story, day and couple! I was married at 18 and long for those same exact things 27 years later. Probably why I love my job working with Brides… Beautiful work as always!

98. ashley barnett

January 20th, 2011 at 2:09 am

Aww Jasmine that last shot is so awesome! THAT is genuine surprise and happiness right there. What a beautiful couple and story 🙂

99. Kristen

January 20th, 2011 at 2:59 am

Beautiful story and beautiful photos. Fantastic work!

100. Stacy Hart

January 20th, 2011 at 3:01 am

That was seriously one of the sweetest stories I have read at the beginning of your wedding sneak peeks. Being prior military and married to a military man, my heart just soared while looking at the pics. They all brought tears to my eyes especially when she was surprised with the new ring. She is so photogenic! Great job, Jasmine and JD!

101. ErikaM

January 20th, 2011 at 3:07 am

What a beautiful story!!

102. Yvette Villareal

January 20th, 2011 at 3:09 am

Love it… Love it…

103. Michelle Lunn

January 20th, 2011 at 3:13 am

Wow! And the Groom of the Year award goes to THIS guy!!! 🙂 This is sooooo sweet!

104. Cindy Habel

January 20th, 2011 at 3:50 am

Jasmine, these are breathtaking images. Such a special and beautiful story, your pictures really capture their love. And Isaac and Karen’s comments below brought a lump to my throat.

105. Jenika

January 20th, 2011 at 4:37 am

What a beautiful story. A thoughtful husband, an exquisite wife, a priceless dress, a happy occasion. Could there be more love in this post? I think not.

106. JamieY

January 20th, 2011 at 4:38 am

wow, awesome, and her shoes are super fab

107. Richard Flores

January 20th, 2011 at 4:40 am

108. Cathy Merenda

January 20th, 2011 at 4:50 am

Wow. Great story. Fabulous location. Beautiful photos. And music credit! Sweet.

109. Christina

January 20th, 2011 at 5:19 am

Wow. This is so like MY dream. What’d I’d do if my hubs would give us a redo… and what an amazing thing if YOU could photograph it! …. do you think it’d be too obviouse if I forwarded him the link to this? hm.mmmmmm…….. I think I’m gonna do that. Amazing photos..

110. wedding photographer London

January 20th, 2011 at 5:38 am

Beautiful Images. I especially love the shot of the first look view you had! Lovely post, as usual

111. Silvana

January 20th, 2011 at 6:26 am

Truly beautiful, the story and the pictures. Jasmine I just lost the count of how many times I cried reading your blog. Happy tears of course. 😉

112. Sara

January 20th, 2011 at 6:34 am

what an amazing couple! did you know that back in biblical times it was the grooms job to plan the whole wedding event? (it’s in Songs of Salomon) Back when I shot weddings I actually had a Groom plan the entire wedding along with all of the groomsman ( they did a phenomenal job w/decor and planning/and food selection) The groom and groomsman spent months planning, even sending out newsletters to all parties involved and printed wedding weekend agenda and schedules for everyone. The groom topped it off with awesome favors for the guest…two kissingfish’s in a bowl. ( the bride and groom’s last name…Fisher)

[ a little long i know but i think it’s time grooms step up their game!]

113. Bunn Salarzon

January 20th, 2011 at 7:17 am

Thank you for documenting my friends in the way they’ve been wanting to have for a long time — 10 years to be exact. Congratulations again to Karen and Isaac!

114. Neil Redfern

January 20th, 2011 at 10:08 am

Great story and fantastic images!

115. Katie M

January 20th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

This was THE BEST "wedding" story! Not sure what else could top it. The love, and gifts and surprises seem to come easy when a couple is first getting married, but 10 yrs later?? Now that’s special. 🙂

116. Stephanie Stewart

January 20th, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Wow, these are amazing! What a fun, gorgeous couple, and such a special occasion! Looove her dress, the flowers, the ring! Just breathtaking all around!

117. Cyndi Farrare

January 20th, 2011 at 5:43 pm

OMG, how amazing is their love story! Made my heart say "awe". Love it!

January 20th, 2011 at 6:45 pm

119. {andrea}

January 20th, 2011 at 6:53 pm

I’m in love with With Etiquette!!

120. Deyla Huss PHotography

January 20th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Jasmine!! these are fabulous Karen and Isaac! IM so glad she was able to celebrate 10 years of fabulous in Maui, with a new dress, new ring, new shoes, and ofcourse you and JD 😉 BEautiful!

121. Jenna Danelle

January 20th, 2011 at 8:43 pm

How cute are they!!!? Seriously needed some inspiration as I haven’t had a session in a few weeks – you start to feel the need to be inspired, and you always do the job! Lovely photographs, couple, and story… *sigh*

122. Emma Godfrey

January 21st, 2011 at 7:30 am

The slideshow… is just beautiful! Now I’m in love with both of them. Seriously fierce job Jasmine – you rock!

123. dusty

January 21st, 2011 at 1:53 pm

love this story. love it.

124. Joshua Gull

January 21st, 2011 at 7:49 pm

You make it look easy Jasmine. Beautiful work.

125. Ann Steward

January 21st, 2011 at 11:53 pm

OMG, I just cried! These two are absolutely ADORABLE!

My husband is in trouble… 🙂

Amazing photos, as always. <3

126. Jorge

January 22nd, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Un trabajo maravilloso. Cool! Enhorabuena!

127. צלם אירועים

January 24th, 2011 at 4:35 am

I acctually somehow love the shoes photograph the best!
    Moshe Samuel, Israel.

128. Erica Velasco

January 24th, 2011 at 6:06 pm

super cute!

129. V @ Hinojosa Photography

January 24th, 2011 at 9:19 pm

J* you never cease to amaze me with how you capture such beautiful light and the way you pose your clients. If I may, I would like to dream out loud and say that I would love to document / photograph a wedding in Maui.

130. Sarah

January 25th, 2011 at 3:52 am

Beautiful!!! You captured the romance, the love, and the joy. Awesome. I love, love, love the story behind the pictures too, which seems to add so much more to the series!! 🙂

131. Kris

January 25th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Beautiful, just beautiful imagery.

132. Christopher

January 28th, 2011 at 8:19 pm

I just love the last image. Perfect timing, and the expression is so meaningful. Well done!!

133. Jenn Gaudreau

January 29th, 2011 at 11:38 pm

THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!! Not only am I a huge fan of your work Jasmine, but I think Karen is just a beautiful woman, inside and out. I am so moved seeing these images and hearing the story of all that Isaac planned. Truly incredible. Thanks for sharing these J*. xoxo

134. Dajuan

January 31st, 2011 at 6:46 am

Oh my word! These are absolutely beautiful. The detail in her gown is beyond words. How did you do that? I’m bookmarking this one!

135. Emily Heizer Photography

February 1st, 2011 at 3:36 am

JASMINE! You are slacking off! Were is the close up of the new wedding band missy?! lol

136. Kelli Taylor/Daniel Taylor Photography

February 2nd, 2011 at 3:55 am

What a gorgeous after-session. Love the color and the emotion in these images.

137. antonio

February 6th, 2011 at 3:43 am

Great work, reggard from Spain

138. nadya

February 9th, 2011 at 8:54 pm

oh how sweet! I LOVE HER DRESS, my god its beautiful! great photos jasmine!

139. Atlanta Engagement Photography

February 14th, 2011 at 3:48 am

These are stunning, as always! I especially love the ones in the road. I’m so impressed with your ability to get people to pose so well. =)

140. Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer

February 21st, 2011 at 5:57 am

These are so so cute and sweet! You’re an expert at capturing the REAL emotions of your subjects and you are always such a great inspiration for my own work!

141. Lukas VanDyke

February 25th, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Gorgeous! I love the jeep! If you’re reading this Karen it was super fun meeting you at WPPI!

142. Mon

April 27th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

beautiful set! you make normal people look like models.

143. Cindy

June 3rd, 2011 at 5:16 pm

NC tag on the front of the jeep with the Elvis tag!!?

144. Tiffany

October 9th, 2012 at 4:11 pm

This is so sweet-it made me cry!!! Gorgeous couple-gorgeous photos!

145. Karen Julia

November 26th, 2014 at 11:23 am

OMG! What a lovely story, and a gorgeous set of photos as well!

146. Right Frame Photography