Michelle and Brady : Anytime

Photography

One of the highlights of what I do is the ability to meet many people and document their lives. How we find each other always amazes me and I have the web to thank for much of it. Such was the case with Michelle and Brady. Sorta.

The Glass Slipper Guild, an amazing organization hoping to raise $5 million dollars for Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), hosted a Gala and auction a couple months ago. I was contacted by a fellow Whittier College alum (Hi Jessica…and Go Poets!) who asked if I’d be willing to donate an Anytime session as part of the auction. I was honored and immediately agreed.

Sometime before the Gala, I spoke at the Smarty OC Event. And then other stuff happened in the weeks that followed. Oh, like, I dyed my hair a festive summer color.

Then I got an email from Michelle. She said she’s a part of the Glass Slipper Guild (which means she’s awesome by default) and heard me speak at the Smarty OC Event (which means she’s awesome by association) and has since followed my blog. And, surprise! Michelle bid on my Anytime session and won. She and her husband Brady hoped to have their session before their third baby arrived and I was more than happy to oblige.

Last week we hung out in Newport and had a chance to have some fun…

Immediately upon meeting Michelle and Brady (it was the first time we met, outside of email), I knew they were the kind of people who made Orange County a great place to live. They’re a great family, they give of their time to charitable organizations, and they’re truly in love with each other…

I’m particularly fond of Michelle’s freckles. But I might be biased. 😉

Brady and Michelle are expecting their third child this fall and I have no doubt their family will be extra blessed with a new bundle of joy…

One thing I loved about Brady was his familiarity with my camera gear. He loves photography so we talked shop for a bit (and I’m quite certain he dropped not-so-subtle hints for Michelle to add to his wish list) and when we passed by this random spot, I tossed the idea out to see if they’d be willing to hang out for a bit. Michelle laughed because when they walked in earlier, Brady mentioned that place would make a great spot for photos. Great minds think alike! 🙂

I’ll end with this photo because Michelle looks incredibly happy…and a kind, beautiful, and giving woman like herself deserves every bit of it!

Happy Weekend!

comments

1. Barbara Yasuhara

July 17th, 2010 at 5:59 pm

I LOVE THIS POST! Love the organic and real feel of this shoot! It’s wonderful to see love come in so many colors, shapes and sizes! Felicidades!

2. VICTORIA

July 17th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

These are beautiful! They look like such a great couple, full of love!!

3. Lori

July 17th, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Absolutely beautiful Jasmine as always! You captured this couple beautifully!

4. Morgan

July 17th, 2010 at 7:18 pm

What an adorable couple!

5. Melissa Papaj Photography

July 17th, 2010 at 7:25 pm

What a sweet love story! Thanks for sharing!

6. Amanda

July 17th, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Great pictures Jasmine. Always enjoy the anytime shoots. 🙂

7. Pam

July 17th, 2010 at 8:23 pm

What an awesome couple!

8. Theresa

July 17th, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Awesome! Real people…really happy…. Gorgeous!

9. Shelly

July 17th, 2010 at 9:39 pm

I love Michelle’s freckles too. I wish I had some of my own!

10. Amy Carson

July 17th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

They seem like such genuine, sweet people – these photos are gorgeous (as usual Jasmine!) and I love the love you can feel in the images.

11. brittani

July 17th, 2010 at 9:55 pm

=)
    i only have smiles here.
    awesome stuff!! <3

12. shari

July 17th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

It’s so nice to see great photos of a large man — my husband is a big guy, like Brady, and so I could totally relate to this couple. Thank you for sharing! It seems like most photo blogs showcase all the drop-dead gorgeous people who weigh 100 lbs…it’s nice to see a REAL couple for once! You’re fantastic Jasmine!

13. MARIE (NZ)

July 17th, 2010 at 11:20 pm

YAYYY to REAL people! Their love definitely shines through…. such simplicity yet such peacefulness and warmth.

14. kelly marie

July 17th, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Brady’s dimples make me smile. Such a cute couple!

15. Joni Bilderback

July 18th, 2010 at 12:04 am

awww super cute!

16. Vanessa Paris

July 18th, 2010 at 12:29 am

What a beautiful couple! I love their open happiness and warm glow. Beautiful images {as always}

July 18th, 2010 at 12:50 am

Michelle’s freckles are adorable, and she and Brady are glowing with happiness! This baby and the two others are so lucky!

18. Nicole Benitez

July 18th, 2010 at 12:55 am

Beautiful. They look so amazingly happy!

19. Millie

July 18th, 2010 at 1:10 am

What a beautiful couple and baby!! Brady and Michelle, love your giving hearts. We need more people like you in this world.

20. Lindsay

July 18th, 2010 at 1:29 am

adorable couple 🙂

21. Lindsi Luffman

July 18th, 2010 at 1:39 am

Congrats on the new baby! I love these photos…Anytime’s are by far my favorite! You guys are such a great looking couple!

22. Sadie Mae

July 18th, 2010 at 2:13 am

🙂 Super cute!

23. Shannon K.

July 18th, 2010 at 3:01 am

Aww…
    I love it when you see pictures of people who are so obviously in love. It comes right through the pictures!
    Great shots and congrats to an adorable couple!

24. Megan (Best of Fates)

July 18th, 2010 at 3:14 am

Such an adorable couple – I hope their new baby brings even more happiness into their lives!

25. angel

July 18th, 2010 at 3:38 am

OK, I think your 5dMii must be better than mine!!! 🙂 That pic in the green grass, taken from my camera in AUTO white balance, would have turned out horrible skin tones! Keep on rocking it girl! Someday I’LL get it right! LUVS!

26. Dennis Bullock

July 18th, 2010 at 4:09 am

These are so great J*!

27. Juli L.

July 18th, 2010 at 7:44 am

I just love these photos! They just look so happy and are so adorable!! 🙂

28. gladys jem

July 18th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

aww. i love them. they seem like the sweetest couple!

29. Trevor Allen Photographers

July 18th, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Wow – they look happy. I look forward to seeing their wedding photos.

30. cassandra-m

July 18th, 2010 at 6:34 pm

i like the variety of locations…and Brady was right, that photo shot was awesome! congrats on their new baby and just looking so HAPPY!

31. Colleen

July 18th, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Real. Down-to-Earth. Truly deeply happy. Beautiful!! One of my absolute fav Anytime sessions.

32. Kate Whitmore

July 19th, 2010 at 2:11 am

i love their love!

33. john pascale

July 19th, 2010 at 5:25 pm

Hey Michelle & Brady!!! You guys look great, congrats on #3. Great post as always Jasmine!

34. Jessica Stewart

July 19th, 2010 at 5:26 pm

LOVED it ALL!!!!! They are so great and I’m so glad that you had an opportunity to meet them. You capture Michelle, Brady, and the two of them PERFECTLY!!!!

35. bobbi

July 19th, 2010 at 9:54 pm

LOVING THESE! Cute couple… great photos… WIN WIN! 😀 Nice work team Star 😀

36. amanda thiessen

July 20th, 2010 at 4:37 am

beautiful!

37. B

July 20th, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Oh Jazzy, I missed this shoot?! I think this couple should get a FREE magnet of Polo just because they gave to a charitable cause 😉

38. THN

July 21st, 2010 at 9:29 am

Fabulous, what a very happy couple and lovely shots!

39. Lizzy

July 23rd, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I had to comment because this couple is so cute!!

Beautiful photography, as always!

40. Truc

August 3rd, 2010 at 3:09 pm

What a cute and happy couple! They look so in love.

41. Patti

August 5th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

This couple makes me so happy, I just had to comment. I love how they are together in these photos. Just exude love. 🙂

42. Apple

August 6th, 2010 at 9:34 am

I wonder if the little one has popped out to add to the Brady Bunch.;P

43. zvxvxvx

November 30th, 2012 at 9:44 am

/lb16888The NBA authorities announced from April, this year to the period of the

Thanksgiving Day of November 26’s sports clothes to sell a quantity circumstance

today.Miami hot fire of Lei Brown-Zhan Mu Si’s sports clothes sell to measure glory to

ascend a champion, Kevin-Du’s orchid of thunderbolt in Oklahoma especially and the Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes section

of lake person of Los Angeles compare-the cloth Lai boon then divide 2, 3 rows especially.

Zhan Mu Si recently become sports clothes to sell to measure a champion at a time is the

April in 2011.This, he sold the 4th direct Cuan of quantity to rise to from the sports

clothes of last time the first, selling of last time measures gram in champion Delhi-Luo Si

this then fell the fifth.The Du orchid that rises to the second compares to pass by to also

have to leap very greatly especially, the sports clothes of last time sells to measure in Penny Hardaway Shoes

the middle of the seniority he rank the eighth.After the Du orchid compares with Charles Barkley Shoes section

especially, Ni gram in New York the card plum of the Si Luo-Anne, Tony, reside the fourth.

Since 2001, section ratio once six degrees placings sports clothes sold quantity to rank

the first, with lend this time top placard, Zhan Mu Si sold oneself’s sports clothes

ascending of quantity a number of times promoted to three times.In addition, this ranking

is rated as is control "exclusive time" of ball rearguard, the pulling of thunderbolt fills

the Er-Wei Si cloth Lu gram occupation career for the very first time sell quantity in the

sports clothes top the row entered before 15 and pulled Chien-Longs much and Chris-

protected selling of 2 Luoses to measure placings to compare to soar 4 in succession then

last time.The front has already reached to 6 more to control ball rearguard in 15.

In addition to player personal sports clothes sells to measure aspect, NBA still

announced Cheap Hyperdunk 2012 selling of ball team whole sports clothes to measure seniority, the Ni gram Si in

New York ranked high as the first and won hot fire of champion to Cheap Hyperdunk 2012 then rank the second, and

person in the lake ranks the third.Well worth mentioning BE, although person in the lake is

whole to sell a not equal to Ni gram of quantity of Si and hot fire, however they at the

player have a section compare, virtuous White-Huo China is virtuous and three players of

Steve-Na Shi got in to sell to measure ex-15 of seniority.