The T-Ball Wedding

The T-Ball Wedding

Photography

This is totally random, but I found this video clip on the web a couple days ago. It’s a snippet from the creativeLIVE online photo course. People often tell me I talk fast and my response is always the same: I don’t talk fast…you just listen slow! I, however, may have to rescind previous comebacks after viewing this video. Wow. If photography doesn’t work out, I can totally pursue auctioneering.

Oh, and doesn’t this frame look like I’m screaming JAZZ HANDS!!!

Happy Thursday!

comments

1. Adriana Morett -

Yes, I purchased your CL course so I have this video and the rest from Laura & Billy’s wedding, and YES, YOU TALK FAST 😉 sometimes I had to pause and rewind a bit to hear some sentences again and actually get them 😉 But Hey! That’s just another part of your fabulous self so don’t worry about it! I actually learned to listen faster thanks to you!! 🙂
    Quick and totally unrelated question: Do you speak spanish?

2.24.11 - 2:10 pm

2. Laura Stricklin -

There is not a section of your course I didn’t love!! This section oddly enough spoke to me the most. I live in a rural area where weddings are "getto fabulous" and wow, I watched this the first time and thought.."She’s right". So. When I walk into a "getto fab" wedding now, the hubs says, Shoot it like the world series!! Your are wond-er-ful!!!

2.24.11 - 2:17 pm

3. Sara Lando -

your creative live class is something I’ve been watching over and over so many time and it’s still great. I’ve learnt a lot and I don’t even shoot weddings!!
    It’s like the anecdote you are telling on this clip (kinda, sorta). I walked away from your course having learnt a lot about passion
    Can’t wait for the next one!!

2.24.11 - 2:24 pm

4. Kimberly Wallace -

Thank you so so much for the reminder! Wedding coming up and plans changed to move it inside to small dark church. Thanks for helping to increase my knowledge and confidence.

2.24.11 - 3:08 pm

5. Kay English Photography -

omg this is such an amazing post and video! I love the advice you give so much!! ahhh! I can’t wait until wedding season starts!!!

2.24.11 - 3:08 pm

6. Neha -

Very inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!

2.24.11 - 3:18 pm

7. P E N N Y -

Ha, ha, ha!! I’m a "fast talker" too. During consults, the other photographer I work with always "warns" the bride and groom that I will talk fast and at any point they can feel free to tell me to slow down. I really TRY to talk slower but I’m just so damn excited!!

2.24.11 - 3:20 pm

8. Tanya De Leeuw -

You’re so right! And a life lesson, too! Always do your best – no matter what you’re doing, do your best – and then some!

2.24.11 - 3:21 pm

9. Astami -

lol! when i was scrolling through my google reader, i saw your post and thought JUST that! JAZZ HANDS! lol hilarity!
    hope you’re having fun in vegas! i’m a tad… no wait, i’m mucho mucho jealous!
    have a nice day!

2.24.11 - 3:27 pm

10. Lynn Rogers -

Wonderful story and wonderful advice.

2.24.11 - 3:30 pm

11. Jenelle Sewell -

TOTALLY inspiring…

2.24.11 - 3:34 pm

12. Marcie -

What a fabulous piece of advise! Definetly something to think about the next time my clients bring their kids wearing a batman t-shirt and flip flops 🙂

2.24.11 - 3:39 pm

13. Mike Moore -

Wow, I watched this live and I don’t remember you talking this fast…but you did! I was listening just as fast too.

2.24.11 - 3:44 pm

14. Elise -

Talking fast aside, this is just what I needed to hear this morning!

2.24.11 - 3:56 pm

15. Ashley -

Guess what? This tid bit of business knowledge/life knowledge just changed my life!

2.24.11 - 3:57 pm

16. ReginaMarie -

Yeah, you do seem to have the ability to turbo-charge those lips and lungs… LOL! And it may be better to slow down so it’s easier to hear and understand…

BUT the one thing that really comes through… You are PASSIONATE about what you do. This is one of the things we all love you for. And the message you send to us all is so inspirational, (especially to those who are walking the same path, but trying to find our own footsteps to do it).

2.24.11 - 3:57 pm

17. Renee Hicks -

That t-ball story has stuck with me since you first told it! Thank you!

2.24.11 - 4:20 pm

18. Kristin Nicole -

Love it! Creative Live helped me so much, and helped me change my perspective on T-Ball weddings. Thanks so much for your insight. Can’t wait for Creative Live Part 2!

2.24.11 - 4:20 pm

19. holly anne -

you are so inspirational! i can understand you even when you talk fast 🙂

2.24.11 - 4:21 pm

20. rusty Tripod -

Whenever I listen to the interviews on
    Rangefinder Radio, I find that most of the photographers talk quickly and without end. I almost wrote a blog about it. You must be normal.

2.24.11 - 4:21 pm

21. Lorna Roberts -

Wow – thats fast! I love your story! My husband and I have a very weird "in joke" about jazz hands, to the point that when we got married in Vegas we posed underneath the Vegas sign with jazz hands. Our photographer didn’t get it. At. All. We loved it & couldn’t stop laughing.

2.24.11 - 4:23 pm

22. Crystal Heft -

But I’m glad you shared the story! It impacted me much as it impacted you!

2.24.11 - 4:26 pm

23. Rachel C. -

That was one of my favorite stories you told during that week. 🙂

2.24.11 - 4:30 pm

24. Deney -

I love love love love love love this post. Thanks Jasmine!

2.24.11 - 4:30 pm

25. Gaby Fuentes Photography -

Say what ?? Totally joking 🙂

2.24.11 - 4:31 pm

26. Christopher -

I tried listening faster, but I think your speaking speed goes up to 11. My listening speed tops out at 9. Maybe I’ll transfer the audio to an LP, and reduce the playback to 33 rpm.

2.24.11 - 4:31 pm

27. Jenna Danelle -

I watched that section live and it has stuck with me through every single wedding I have shot since it aired! It is one of the single most valuable pieces of advice that I have been told to date!!! And it’s soooo true! Thank you!!! If it wasn’t for you saying this, I would have been discouraged long ago!

2.24.11 - 4:38 pm

28. Laura -

HA! Me likey. Sometimes B talks so slow, I try to imagine the end of his sentences… Like a "choose your own adventure" book. I prefer to err on the side of fast. SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!

2.24.11 - 4:40 pm

29. Annetta -

You do talk fast…sometimes… but you say alot and it’s worth listening too. I’ve watch the cL videos a couple of times. All five days worth and I’m not tired of your voice yet. You have a wonderful sense of humour. And its just who you are.

2.24.11 - 4:41 pm

30. Sheryl -

Wow! You do talk fast but you got a lot of info into 3 minutes! Good points too.

2.24.11 - 4:43 pm

31. Shilpy -

Jazz hands rocks btw, not many i reckon can pull it off! Weird, i was watching this video today…and i’m the first to comment 😀

2.24.11 - 4:44 pm

32. Vanessa -

hahaha… this is awesome Jasmine!! Thanks for sharing it. Great advice – and wow girl! you even admitted that you were talking so fast you were forgetting to breathe!! You rock.

2.24.11 - 4:46 pm

33. Laura -

All of a sudden I’m all kinds of excited for your Creative Live return this year! Gotta talk fast to fit all of the inspiration into such a short time frame!

2.24.11 - 4:49 pm

34. JulieV -

Love this. Every wedding is a fabulous one. Thanks for reminding me that a $5 wedding is just as beautiful as a $500,000 wedding!

2.24.11 - 4:51 pm

35. Jill Samter Photgraphy -

Jasmine – HA about the jazz hands! LOVE IT! You got a ton of information in – I’m a quick listener and appreciate that you don’t go too slow 🙂

2.24.11 - 4:52 pm

36. Columbus GA Photographer -

You do talk fast but your not hard to follow. On another note. I just learned a lot from you in a 3 minute snippet…. Thanks!

2.24.11 - 4:53 pm

37. Nadya -

LOL i dont have sound on because im at work but i just see how fast your mouth is moving its pretty funny LOL

2.24.11 - 4:53 pm

38. Lydia -

Just so you know, I never have a problem keeping up with you! This is what I love about your Shooting Star episodes. You pack so much information into such a short amount of time that I never come away disappointed!

2.24.11 - 5:00 pm

39. Tiffany Lauderdale -

Jasmine!! I remember this story and I LOVE it!!! I will definitely remember this while I shoot my next wedding!! Thank you so much!!!

Tiffany

2.24.11 - 5:06 pm

40. Regina White -

Jazz Hands…LOL I just spit up my pop. You would look good doing some jazz hands girl.

2.24.11 - 5:14 pm

41. Tricia -

I love your work! I think your talking speed is great–there’s so much to pick up on! Plus, you have great things to say and I especially enjoy the emphasis with your hands. Great insights, this is definitely one of my favorite blogs!!!

2.24.11 - 5:14 pm

42. Emily -

LOVE it. Don’t ever talk slower – I want all the info you can possibly pack into a conversation!

2.24.11 - 5:14 pm

43. Lori Brudzisz -

I would love to see the photographs from the t-ball wedding 🙂

2.24.11 - 5:15 pm

44. Kate -

First off I could totally keep up because I do this to myself all the time – you know – talk so fast that you run out of breath. lol
    Love that I am not the only one!

Great reminder to always preform up and not make excuses.
    Thanks for reposting I sure needed to be reminded of this today! (Can we say portrait session with a 16 month old!)

2.24.11 - 5:15 pm

45. Cory -

I understand how it feels when you just got to get your story out and seems like you can’t breath 😉 it’s all good! I totally appreciate your t- ball wedding story. Thank you for sharing, it makes so much sense it was just what I needed to hear! Keep the blog videos coming, even when you think your talking to fast or your moving your hands too much I still feel that you are "Real" and true inspiration. I’d rather be inspired by someone who has the same similiar quarks as myself then someone who is trying to appear put together in a fake way. Thank you

2.24.11 - 5:18 pm

46. Emily Dobson -

If what you have to say is fabulous, who cares how fast you talk?!

Oh, and definitely jazz hands. All you needed was a little spirit fingers. 🙂

2.24.11 - 5:23 pm

47. B -

Why am I crying? I don’t know. This is why you gave me a 2 out of 10 on emotional stability! I’m so proud of you. Never forget the importance of t-ball. Go Pirates!

2.24.11 - 5:30 pm

48. Jessica -

Awesome clip, Jasmine! I purchased your creativeLIVE videos, but I must have missed this portion. You totally inspired me in those 3 minutes and 39 seconds. 😉

2.24.11 - 5:32 pm

49. Erica -

I really needed to hear that! Thanks sooooo much!

2.24.11 - 5:35 pm

50. Anahy -

Jasmine, the faster you talk the more information I get so talk faster! :-p

2.24.11 - 5:37 pm

51. angel -

would love to see THOSE wedding photos!!!

2.24.11 - 5:47 pm

52. Feuza -

You always talk with your hands, I do too lol They say on an average day women say 10,000 words, how many do you say in a day? men say 3,000 and my husband says you are done for the day all the time. I love this video and story

2.24.11 - 5:48 pm

53. Jen Stafford -

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. I love that you talk fast, because it makes me feel better, and I can totally follow along… but the story you told – SO PROFOUND! I will forever after shoot differently. THANK YOU!!

2.24.11 - 5:48 pm

54. Jessica Hunt -

Jasmine ! I loved the story. You’ve inspired me once again. I have a comment though, and don’t take it the wrong way; Your arms are sooo toned ! I guess all those hours of hold the 5D and the 85 are paying off. 🙂

2.24.11 - 5:56 pm

55. Huda -

I run a non profit and we are small, but this makes m rethink how I approach our organization and how to present us to new audience and donors. Thanks for the advice

2.24.11 - 5:57 pm

56. rachel -

such great advice! thank you!

2.24.11 - 6:14 pm

57. Karin -

Awesome reminder- thanks Jasmine!

2.24.11 - 6:14 pm

58. Judy Richards -

Breathe baby breathe!! 🙂

2.24.11 - 6:19 pm

59. felicia gwen -

I miss you! I want to come back to CA so bad! I need a dose of fast talking and jazz hands!!!

2.24.11 - 6:28 pm

60. amanda thiessen -

you definitely talk fast but that just means you provide more info 😉 and animated talkers are the best! 🙂

2.24.11 - 6:33 pm

61. Julie Mast -

Great, great, great video. Love the JAZZ hands!

2.24.11 - 6:48 pm

62. Noelia Kline -

Thank you for giving me another perspective on shooting in no so great places. I get so frustrated with this and feel like giving up sometimes, but I love my job too much. Thanks again!

2.24.11 - 6:51 pm

63. Robyn -

Hey Jasmine – Sometimes I feel like I comment too often, but I have to say that you inspire me on a daily basis. Today is no different. Thanks for your honesty about ghetto-fab weddings and jazz hands.

2.24.11 - 7:02 pm

64. Marissa Rodriguez -

Haha! you’re adorable and freakin’ hot! 🙂

2.24.11 - 7:03 pm

65. MariaTrader -

Well what I could keep up with was wonderful info 😉

2.24.11 - 7:06 pm

66. Lori Calhoun -

L-O-V-ED this post! Maybe my most favorite to date. Loved the story, totally my predicament, gonna take it, and run!

2.24.11 - 7:09 pm

67. Dawn Regan -

Love this story, and loved that day! I go back and watch it sometimes and learn something new every time.

I have to say, you can talk fast. 🙂 My ‘real’ job is transcribing, and the thought of having to transcribe this makes me cringe. But you are fabulous, I love you, and I think it’s so cool how you can get so much content in in so little time. Thank you!

2.24.11 - 7:30 pm

68. Taryn -

You do talk fast, but it is all great information!

2.24.11 - 7:38 pm

69. Jennifer Hudspeth -

WOW. That was what I needed to hear. Thanks for that post!

2.24.11 - 7:39 pm

70. Stacey - Total City Girl -

Love it! I’m not even a wedding photographer but I can still apply that philosphy to children’s portraits! You always have great info!

2.24.11 - 7:45 pm

71. Mindy Metivier -

LOL!!! It’s so funny…because I don’t think you were talking that fast. I think you were talking at a normal speed. Or I must listen fast!!! Haha!!!

2.24.11 - 7:50 pm

72. kelli taylor -

Oh my gosh you crack me up! First of all, that is AMESOME advise. Second, I didn’t think anyone could talk faster then me but I think you can! 😉

2.24.11 - 8:06 pm

73. Carrie K -

Amen sister PREACH. IT. I’ve had those experiences of "How do I make THIS look good?!" Thanks for your perspective and encouragement. 🙂

2.24.11 - 8:33 pm

74. Nayely Cortez -

Thanks!!! : )

2.24.11 - 8:40 pm

75. J -

That was really inspiring–thanks!

2.24.11 - 8:53 pm

76. Elizabeth -

Ok, I reeeeeally needed to hear this!!!!! Thank you so much J*!!!

2.24.11 - 8:54 pm

77. //Dani -

"I’m talking so fast, I can’t even breathe" – hahahaha

2.24.11 - 9:32 pm

78. Karisa -

I love that that story. It really gives me a good perspective. I’m excited to just go shoot fabulous. 🙂

2.24.11 - 9:45 pm

79. ryan koral -

great thought here, Jasmine. thanks!

2.24.11 - 10:07 pm

80. Kylie -

I must listen fast because I don’t think you talk too fast. Although I have been told I speak to fast so perhaps we don’t recognise our own kind!!!

2.24.11 - 10:24 pm

81. Cindy -

What a great story and charming video! Thanks for the advice (:

2.24.11 - 10:45 pm

82. christina {simply modern} -

love your topic!! and i love that you are talking so fast, you can’t breathe!

2.24.11 - 10:52 pm

83. Lindsay Kay -

Brilliant idea. I think doing ANYTHING fabulously (shooting or what have you) will not only get you to the where you want to be, but you’ll be able to enjoy the work even in the ghetto venue moments of your career. Thank you for sharing that! Savoring.

2.24.11 - 11:51 pm

84. Sandra Fazzino -

tearing up {again} and laughing at the same time. wise. wise. wise.

2.25.11 - 12:12 am

85. Sarah -

Thanks Jaz. Just the encouragement that I need for at the moment.

And yeah, you were tripping over your words occasionaly, but you’re so passationate that I found myself smiling while listening to you.

2.25.11 - 12:25 am

86. brianne howard -

that was a great video, thank you!! oh and if anyone wants to make fun of your "jazz hands", at least your arms look amazing 🙂

2.25.11 - 2:15 am

87. Jessica -

This was my FAVORITE part of the CL series. I had just come off a "basement" wedding and panicked the whole time about lighting. This put it into perspective for me and changed my whole attitude. Thank you Zack and thank you Jasmine for carrying the message forward!

2.25.11 - 2:21 am

88. Life with Kaishon -

I love this so much.
    More than anything you have ever posted before.
    Thank you.

2.25.11 - 2:41 am

89. Matt -

Huh? What did she say? I only heard "JD" "Arias" Ghetto" "Can’t Breath".

2.25.11 - 2:57 am

90. Lida Mathews -

I know everyone says this BUT … you make me want to be the very BEST photographer…I cannot wait to meet you in person (hopefully) soon!

And ps…I talk fast too! (and all the time!) 🙂

2.25.11 - 3:18 am

91. Stacy Preston -

Every word in this video is TRUE! Those who can make
    I shoot with a Rebel and I book shoots almost daily. (Of course I’m not upgrading hehe!!!) What matters is how you handle every situation. You can either frown and feel bad because you don’t have the best of the best equipment, or because you are shooting in awful conditions (like that church) , or you can be the artist God gave you the gift to be! : ) Thanks for sharing!

2.25.11 - 3:54 am

92. Ashley Terry -

Very funny–but more importantly, the lesson you shared is so important for beginning photographers, and it reminds me to enjoy the ride and be thankful for every chance I get to shoot. You’re so fabulous!

2.25.11 - 4:08 am

93. Christina Hastings -

Haha, it’s your style, Jasmine (and pretty cute too). Not only is it important to tell your own story, but also to tell it YOUR way. 🙂

2.25.11 - 4:16 am

94. Juanita -

I just signed up for the Akron Photo Series Presentation you’ll be doing! I am so excited!! A little nervous, but excited! I never thought I would get to see you in Ohio of all places. 🙂 Thank you for being so giving and generous of your time. May God Bless You… I can’t wait!

2.25.11 - 4:19 am

95. Monica Martin -

it’s what makes you so inspiring.

2.25.11 - 4:47 am

96. Ruby -

Thank you for sharing this…. I think it’s refreshing when someone can laugh at themselves … hey, thank God photographers are "fast listeners" because we all learned a lot from this post!

2.25.11 - 5:57 am

97. Leeka K. -

This is really funny! I recently went to the auction for the very first time and I thought WOW I’ve never heard anyone speak THIS fast, but now, yeah Jaz, you TOTALLY can do it and be super successful!!!! :))) Besides the humor, loved seeing this piece again! Wonderful words of wisdom! 🙂

2.25.11 - 6:22 am

98. Agi Magyar -

Geeeez! You just made me believe that however English is my second language, living in Australia and even think in English day&night must have paid off because I could still follow what you were saying.. Thank J*! You rock!

2.25.11 - 6:30 am

99. Vanessa M -

omg! Did someone speed up the audio track? There’s no way you’re talking THAT fast! 🙂 You and my sis share the same bday and she’s a faaast talker too. Maybe it’s an April 6th thing :-p

Great story, thanks so much for sharing!

2.25.11 - 6:55 am

100. Matthew K -

I understood every word. You don’t talk fast, you talk passion. And once again your small stories are inspiring to those that are working towards/thinking about become a professional photographer. Thank you.

2.25.11 - 11:41 am

101. Carrie LeighAnna -

Hahaha!! You ARE a speed talker! You make up for it with your incredible knowledge though. You clearly know what you’re talking about, so it’s more like a buy-one-get-one-free kind of deal… only not so cheap sounding.

2.25.11 - 1:47 pm

102. Lo -

Thanks so much for this video.
    I feel energized about the wedding I am shooting this weekend 🙂

btw, you, your blog (& your husband) are my heroes.

2.25.11 - 2:34 pm

103. steph! -

The T-Ball story provided a much needed kick in my pants today.

I need to work on treating each person as an All-Star.

Well said, J*!

2.25.11 - 4:33 pm

104. Amber Joy -

oh my goodness. Thank you. that just turned my mind around. I’m totally geeked out right now. hahaha

2.25.11 - 4:38 pm

105. Erin - Kansas City Wedding Photographers -

Love it! You are cute. That is funny how fast you talk. But you went to law school did you ever debate? I did so I also speak fast. Love it! Great post!!! Love your T-BALL analogy. My husband and I figured this out right away with our first wedding. Not so attractive church and me behind planters and a reception in a gym. We won international awards with this wedding and it got published. It is such a conformation to have someone else doing what I did and at times still doing. Because I still shoot free weddings every year for amazing couples with no budgets. It’s my way of tithing my talent to God. Stay blessed. Our free wedding that we did last year will be published in a magazines next issue. So excited, it isn’t about the weddings entirely, it is however how you shoot them.

2.25.11 - 7:09 pm

106. Nicole M -

SOO excited that you posted this on my birthday!!! Because of your entire 5 day creativelive experience this 3 minutes has most influenced my shooting. (Okay, not that the rest wasn’t fabulous, too.) It touched me so much I even wrote about it myself!

http://bit.ly/i0TCqJ (not some cheap trick to try and get you to my blog. I don’t care if you ever read my blog. You are a busy gal. Just wanted you to know that what you said actually did touch me and has actually changed how I shoot.)

Thanks again!!!

2.25.11 - 10:03 pm

107. Irene -

gaaaw….MY GOD! you’re so frickin’ genius…it seriously blows my mind.
    I love your story. IT JUST NOW BLEW MY MIND! I am going to start shooting those ghetto fab weddings…..just fabulously.
    YOU ARE A GENIUS.

2.26.11 - 1:05 am

108. Brian Kraft -

Very cool! I’m continually amazed at how one’s photography can be so influenced simply by your frame of mind. We’re taking "reality" and making it our own, but so dependent on our mindset. It’s fascinating.

2.26.11 - 3:22 am

109. alexbee -

this is such great advice for people starting out! Thanks Jasmine!

2.26.11 - 8:50 pm

110. Juli L. -

That is fantastic advice! I am going to have to keep this in mind the next time I’m out shooting…thank you for sharing and wow you do talk fast…lol! 🙂

2.26.11 - 11:33 pm

111. Melinda -

SO INSPIRING. Thanks for sharing!!

2.27.11 - 9:43 pm

112. Jessica Sweeney -

I’ve always really loved that story, having heard it from both Zach and you. It’s so true. Nicely done!

2.28.11 - 6:18 am

113. denise karis -

thank you!!! This is great! thank you so much for posting! xoxoxo

2.28.11 - 10:49 am

114. Malinda Warder -

Really needed that inspiration! Such a great point of view. Thanks for keeping it real!

2.28.11 - 10:34 pm

115. Kayla Brown -

That is great advice Jasmine!!!! I would love to see pictures from the Fabulous – minus the Ghetto Wedding 🙂

3.2.11 - 3:11 am

116. Katie -

Thank You SOO much for this advice!! I needed it.. 🙂

3.3.11 - 12:45 am

117. Carly Arnwine -

cannot agree with this piece of advice more! Thanks so much for putting it into perspective 🙂

3.3.11 - 2:14 am

118. Deanna Nilson -

I loved this when I saw it the first time and love it this time too!

3.3.11 - 2:24 am

119. s h e r r y -

🙂 I loved the T-Ball Wedding analogy. Your videos always make me laugh!

3.5.11 - 10:38 pm

120. Justine -

I love this video! I totally talk like this so I got everything you said! And I found the analogy enlightening 🙂

3.7.11 - 11:40 pm

121. Christopher Tierney -

Watching your creative live videos and one thing I tell my bride and groom on a rainy wedding day is that every time it rains you will always remember this day. I cry at weddings to, especially during the mother son dance. Classic moma’s boy

3.9.11 - 3:48 am

122. Priyanka -

Wow! I hope this helps me completely change my perspective towards photography and shoot everything so fabulously!
    Thanks again! 🙂

3.9.11 - 8:33 pm

123. april sanders -

thanks for allllllll the inspiration!!

3.12.11 - 3:20 pm

124. Kendra -

I LOVE IT. I didn’t even care that you were talking so fast, I caught the message, and now, I’m changing things. WOW.
    Sounds corny, but I’m overwhelmed by that small message, that you said transformed you.

3.15.11 - 4:22 pm

125. Tom Fowler -

I have never thought about it that way thank you for changing my mind set!

3.17.11 - 11:05 am

126. BarbaraJ -

I am planning to take this class on Wedding Photograpy. You are awesome!

6.24.11 - 2:12 am

127. Julia Beckmann -

Pretty sure this video just changed my life. LOVE!

7.8.11 - 4:45 am