Ever wonder how a remote team ensures #allthethings get done?
When I didn’t know about the modern tools designed for remote teams, I did, too.
*Remember the days of endless email chains and constant phone calls?! That’s what I thought working virtually would look like!*
Fortunately, over the past 3 years, the Social Curator team has grown to over 15 employees and independent contractors working remotely all over the United States, and I can tell you with certainty: we have replaced emails and phone calls with some pretty incredible apps.
Whether you’re working with a large team or have one virtual assistant, below are 5 apps that make working with a remote time SO much easier.
- Airtable: This is a database spreadsheet which our team uses to write video scripts, aggregate content ideas, and keep track of our progress on certain projects.
- Gusto: Coordinating payroll and allowing team members to enroll in benefits has never been easier than with Gusto!
- Dubsado: Our favorite business management solution, Dubsado is a place to send invoices, capture leads, automate your processes, and more.
- Slack: Slack’s motto, “Where work happens,” is definitely true for the entire Social Curator team. This is where we communicate daily with updates, questions, and the occasional baby pic or meme.
- Asana: Meet Asana *AKA our lifesaver*: our all-in-one project management tool which organizes our projects and keeps all of our tasks in one place.
>>These apps save time, relieve stress, and get projects done efficiently… and that’s why we love them.<<
I hope you check out each of these companies to see which one works for your remote team!
Are there any apps you’d add to this list? Let me know in the comments of the Instagram post below!