Someone once told me a goal without a plan is just a dream…
As I enter the year, I map a very clear PLAN to ensure my goals become a reality.
It may seem like a tedious task to map out an entire year, but goal setting doesn’t have to be boring, Buttercup!
The following tips will walk you through how to make yearly planning easy and FUN!
- Tip #1: Get your kids tired so they nap while you work. *This includes your four-legged friends!*
- Tip #2: Keep your annual goals in one notebook so you can track your progress.
- Tip #3: Start with a gratitude list.
- Tip #4: Braindump all of your goals and aspirations for the year.
- Tip #5: Divide your goals out into 4 quarters.
- Tip #6. Then, break them down into monthly goals.
- Tip #7: Leave plenty of time to celebrate your future success.
- Tip #8: Decompress and visualize your success.
If you’d like to watch a more detailed video with productivity hacks like these, download my free Productivity Planner. In this resource, I’ll teach you how to streamline your workflow based on your quarterly projects, and you’ll even see a sample of my own daily schedule. Download the Productivity Planner >>HERE!<<