They say you shouldn’t make assumptions, but I feel like we’re friends and there are a couple of things about you I already know:
- You dream big, but struggle with the confidence in yourself to reach for the stars and obtain them.
- You love what you do, but imposter syndrome lurks around every corner as you compare yourself with your peers.
- You want to make a big impact on the world, but often question your worthiness to do so.
Does that sound like you?
Let me begin by saying this: you are not alone.
>>I have the honor and privilege to speak with tens of thousands of business owners every month and self-doubt is the number one concern they all share.<<
It’s easy to think:
- Someone is doing more.
- Someone has more.
- Someone is more educated.
- Someone is more experienced.
But let me tell you this…
>>Even if all of those things are true, that doesn’t mean that you are destined for a different level of success.<<
I have seen people who are wildly educated with incredible connections who can't get their business off the ground. And on the other hand, I have seen people with less than 1000 followers, become wildly successful and make six figures each year.
>>There will always be someone who has more, is doing more, or knows more… But there will also be many who have less, know less, and are doing more.<<
When self-doubt starts to creep in, it’s important to control what you can and release the rest.
- You cannot control the circumstances you were born into.
- You cannot control what has happened in your past.
- You cannot control what others think, say, or do.
But you can control your thoughts, your actions, and your determination… and ultimately your own success.
Here are a couple of mental shifts I’d like you to make, right here, right now…
- There is someone looking at your exact situation thinking you are doing great and wishing they could do what you do.
- Reframe “I don’t know what to do” to “I will figure it out.”
- It isn’t a matter of if you will succeed, but when.
- Everyone starts somewhere.
Regardless of where you start, you can achieve great things, Hustler. I believe that with all my heart and I can’t wait to cheer you on as those dreams come to fruition.
But, what I want more than anything else, is to see YOU become your own biggest cheerleader, not only in business but in this thing called life.
>>Remember this: It takes just as much energy to tear yourself down as it does to cheer yourself on.<<
If you need help overcoming self-doubt, procrastination, fear and other mental roadblocks you might face as you build and grow your business, I’d love to send you my free Mindset Makeover Workbook. It will walk you through my exact process for overcoming the weight of negativity and what I do to set my mind right. Download it >>HERE.<< I can’t wait for you to feel that freedom!