Did you ever wish all of the tips and tricks, best advice, and recommendations from your favorite influencer or industry leader could be found in one place?
I know I’ve thought on more than one occasion that that would be so much easier instead of scrolling through their feed trying to find that post…
Which was why I was *ecstatic* to hear about the introduction of Instagram Guides.
>>Instagram Guides are curated groups of posts, products, or places that you can offer your audience.<<
With this feature, you have the ability to consolidate content around specific topics to act as a resource, making it easier for your account (and your content) to get discovered.
Instagram Guides are exactly that: a guide of a specific flow of content chosen by the creator. Guides are essentially a creative long-form blog post or e-commerce promo, but most of the work is already done for you!
Anyone (yes, friend, even you!) can use Guides as a way to grow their business. The biggest hurdle to overcome is taking the first step, and I’m here to help!
Keep reading to learn how to make your first Instagram Guide and get your content seen by your ideal client/dream customer.
How to Create an Instagram Guide:
- On your profile page, click the + sign and select “Guide”
- From here, select which type of Guide you’d like to create (Places, Products, or Posts)
- Depending on which type you select, you will either be prompted to search for places, products, or posts to feature in your Guide
- Add sentences between each place, product, or post to connect them
- Finally, give your Guide a title and click “Share”!
To see this in action, take a look at MY first Guide, How to Make an Instagram Reel, where I grouped together 4 past posts with commentary to tie them all together!
I hope this helped you get more eyes on your content with Instagram Guides.