Reels are the latest in a line of Instagram features that have social media users in a frenzy. And for good reason!
Reels are entertaining, educational, and a great way to add value for your audience.
One of the current trends is adding a photo series within your Reel that syncs with the music and changes to the beat.
This is super simple to do. Here’s how:
- Choose a song that has a slow start but then changes to a good, consistent beat.
- Record your introduction video and end it when the beat drops.
- Upload a photo to your Reel.
- Adjust the length the photo displays on screen by dragging the bar at the bottom to shorten it.
- Repeat as many times as you want with additional photos to make the Reel as long or short as you need.
It’s that simple!
Ready to get started with Reels? It’s time to hop on that train! You’ll love this Instagram Reels Checklist that will help you cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s. Download it >>HERE<< and start creating today!