Want to take a look behind the scenes of how our team created a MASSIVE new feature of Social Curator?
*I thought so!*
That’s right… you’re about to learn how we created the Social Curator Photo Gallery: a 3,000+ gallery complete with thousands and thousands of images our users can use for their social media, newsletters, website, blog, presentations, and more.
You can even search by filtering photos by orientation, color, season, and more!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The ins and outs of what it took to create the Social Curator Photo Gallery,
- The biggest lessons the team and I learned throughout the process,
- Key takeaways you can learn when creating something new in your business,
- Add more!
But first… let me introduce you to the Key Players who made this Gallery come to life, and who you’ll be hearing from throughout this episode:
- Jake, or Chief Technical Officer
- Tami, our Creative Director
- Katie, the Social Curator Manager
- Tyler, the Social Curator Product Manager
I know you’re going to learn a LOT from this episode, so click play >>HERE!<<
As you can probably guess, here at Social Curator our mission is to empower business owners to showcase what makes them unique on social media… and that’s why we do what we do.
This Gallery Launch may not have been the easiest project but it is WORTH IT to give our users everything they need to show up.
As a subscriber of Social Curator, each month you get access to:
- Group Coaching – I personally walk you through proven social media marketing plans and timely tips
- Private Community – This is the accountability you’ve been needing to keep you tied to taking action for your dream
- 3,000+ Lifestyle Photos – You’ll get access to a scroll-stopping Photo Gallery with 3,000+ images and at least 30 new images added every month
- 30 Caption Templates – Gone are the days of stressing what to say on social media…simply fill-in-the-blanks!
- 5 Story Templates – You’ll get 5 sets of customizable Stories templates to ensure you’re engaging with your followers with ease
- 1 Monthly Marketing Action Plan – This walks you through step-by-step how to turn your followers into customers
- Your Daily Social Media Plan – A 30 day calendar personalized with 3 social media actions per day that will boost your engagement and increase your connections