When I was first starting my photography career, I had no idea how to hold a camera.
But in just 3 years, I was voted one of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world.
Despite strangers and peers whispering, “She’s not even good at photography,” behind my back, I pursued my dreams… and you know what, Buttercup?
Being the worst set me up for being the BEST.
That’s exactly what I recently discussed in an interview I had with Katie from the Sasha Group on their podcast, Building While Flying, and I know you’re going to love it.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t need to be the most talented to have a successful business
- The difference between an online business and a digital business
- How to figure out what is at the core of your brand
- And more!
Katie was an incredible interviewer and it was an honor to be on Building While Flying. Click play >>HERE!<<
If you’d like to dive deeper into how to build a recognizable brand on social media and stand out from your competitors, serve your audience well, and turn your Instagram account into a money-making machine…. I can help you with my Branding Bundle!
This Bundle contains 3 of my most downloaded guides all in one place:
- 5 Things That Should Be In EVERY Business Owner's Bio
- 10 lifestyle photos, 10 caption templates, 3 Instagram Story sets, and a step-by-step guide on how to use them for your business
- 3 Ways to Take Better Photos for Instagram
Trust me friend, you’re going to LOVE reading these jam-packed guides, watching the video tutorials, and filling out the workbooks to help implement what you’re learning while you up your branding game on social media. Click >>HERE<< to download the bundle and I can’t wait to see how you create a recognizable brand.