My husband and business partner JD and I have had the privilege of living, dreaming, and creating together since high school.
>>Our sixteen years of marriage and over 20 year relationship has us believing that we’ve been living in the “good old days” this entire time.<<
We’re normally rather private about our personal and work relationship but in a recent interview with Christine Chang, we spilled the tea…and the cream.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The #1 thing to look for if you want the possibility of creating an amazing life with someone
- The importance of a supportive partner for high-performing women
- How to communicate with your spouse when you also work together
Many thanks to Christine for letting us open up and for letting us share this interview with you! Click play for a behind the scenes look at our relationship >>HERE.<<
If you enjoyed this conversation, please leave a review for the Jasmine Star Show on Apple Podcasts! It only takes a few minutes and it makes a HUGE difference to our team.
To leave a review, simply:
- Find the Jasmine Star Show on iTunes,
- Scroll down to leave a 5 star rating, and
- Click “write a review”
Our team reads every single one, like “TrueCrimeQueen0101”’s review, where she said: “Jasmine speaks so much truth, honesty, and wisdom. I love tuning in each week to get motivated, get ideas, and soak in her up-beat attitude! After listening, I always leave feeling inspired.”
Thanks TrueCrimeQueen101! I look forward to reading your review soon.