Gary Vaynerchuk recently equated the development of NFTs with the discovery of fire… and stated that ALL of us will own them one day.
The question I have for you is: will you continue to sit on the sidelines or choose to spend time educating yourself on this groundbreaking technology?
If you’re interested in the latter, it’s time to purchase your first NFT, and this episode (Part 2 of my Crypto Curious series) will teach you how to do just that!
*Missed Part 1? Listen in >>HERE!<<*
In summary, here are the key steps to purchasing your first NFT:
- Open a wallet on metamask.io.
- Purchase Ethereum coins to add to your wallet (either on metamask.io or coinbase.com).
- Browse NFTs for sale on OpenSea.io.
- Find an NFT you’d like to purchase.
- Purchased your first NFT with the Ethereum coins in your wallet.
Of course, each of these steps can be a bit complicated the first time you do them. Click play >>HERE<< to hear Daniel walk you through it every step of the way!
To dive even deeper, download our free NFT Checklist! It will educate you on cryptocurrency and NFTs, as well as help you make an informed decision on the place these digital assets will have in the next iteration of your business. Click >>HERE<< to download it now, and start buying and selling NFTs like a pro!