We were sitting in a podcast studio in LA when he said these words:
“Healing is a journey of facing yourself consistently.”
Lewis Howes is a friend, a brilliant mind, and a living testament to how to move from a place of fear, discouragement, and stuck-ness to a place where you’re truly living in your purpose. When he said these words in this conversation about his new book (The Greatness Mindset: Unlock the Power of Your Mind and Live Your Best Life Today), I just had to pause.
He was right.
Overcoming fear and embracing your worthiness is not easy work, but it is possible work – and in this conversation, Lewis shares a process for doing so that you can begin today.
Click >>play<< now to learn:
- [03:29] What to do if you feel stuck (in life, business, love, etc)
- [07:00] The new contract Lewis wrote for himself that enabled him to embrace a new identity that served him – and how you can do the same
- [17:33] The importance of getting mental and emotional support to do the hard work of navigating our lives and the world we live in
- [22:29] How to overcome the fear of “what if this doesn’t work out?”
- [26:00] The practical way Lewis acts on his fears to overcome them
- [31:34] How to do the work and ask for what you want, but remain unattached to the results
- [45:20] What to do with the fear of “I’m not enough”
- [51:59] How to apply a different story to hard seasons
Friend, whether you doubt if you can truly get unstuck or believe you can but just need some practical steps to get there, today’s conversation with Lewis Howes is exactly what you need. Click >>play<< right now to get started.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Art of Asking for What You Want with Lewis Howes (Episode 5 of the Jasmine Star Show)
- Recommended Resources for Therapy: Better Help, TalkSpace, Nami (specifically for those with limited financial resources) (these are NOT affiliate links)
Click >>PLAY<< to listen now or watch the full interview below:
Lewis Howes is a New York Times best-selling author, keynote speaker, and industry-leading show host. Howes is a two-sport All-American athlete, former professional football player, and member of the U.S.A. Men’s National Handball Team. His show The School of Greatness is one of the top podcasts in the world with over 500 million downloads. He was recognized by the White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30.