Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a pivot?
Perhaps you’ve ended (or are moving away) from one aspect of your business (or even your entire business) and you’re moving towards something else – but aren’t fully sure what that something else is.
You feel both confident in your decision and uncertain about what’s next … and are looking for a framework on how to navigate this “middle” season.
If you’ve been in this place – or perhaps you’re there right now – then this episode with Sam Parr is exactly what you need.
Click >>PLAY<< right now to hear our conversation about pivoting and business building, including:
- [04:34] Sam’s definition of the “messy middle” of a pivot
- [05:55] The 4-way Venn diagram Sam uses to help figure out what’s next and determine product market fit
- [08:00] Sam’s “research and plot” method to learning from others
- [13:10] The importance of measuring risk – and how to do it
- [23:30] How to figure out whether you’re in alignment with a potential life or business partner
- [30:35] What counting the cost means – and how it makes a difference
- [38:28] How Sam thinks about negative feedback and uses it to grow
Click >>PLAY<< to listen now!