How to Sharpen Your Focus to Achieve Your Goals

What are you obsessed with right now?

For 90% of things in life, being obsessed with someone or something is not a good idea. But then, as it usually happens… the remaining 10% doesn’t apply to business.

Or at least it hasn’t been true for my own business journey.

In this episode, I’m walking you through my very own framework (one I use often!) to turn obsessions into success.

Every person has their own story, but in my experience, being disciplined, focused, and resourceful, is a byproduct of positively leveraging obsession.

At the end of the day, we won’t get to change our story if we don’t combine passion and focus. And that’s what I’m teaching you today. I hope it serves you well.

Click play to hear all of this and

(00:02:38) How I developed my OLD mindset around “obsessions”.

(00:04:47) One of the biggest lightbulb moments I’ve had in business.

(00:07:02) How I leverage obsession to succeed in life and business.

(00:12:14) The four key factors to make anything work.

(00:18:12) An inside look into my “Obsession Eras”.

(00:38:27) How to choose your obsession and make it work. (framework included).

Listen to Related Episodes:

Click >>PLAY<< to listen now!

listen to the episode:

browse more recent episodes