Friend, today I’m about to take on something that no podcaster has dared to do before… Talk about taking PHOTOS on a completely audio platform.
*Yep, you heard that right Hustler… I’m whipping out my photography skills today to teach you 3 ways to take better photos for Instagram!*
I know it’s a little crazy, which is why I’m going to come right out and invite you to download the corresponding guide to SEE what I’m talking about.
But I hope you’re wearing sandals because you know what’s pretty knock-your-socks-off awesome? You’re going to get 3 guides instead of 1!
You see, As a business strategist and founder of Social Curator, I look at hundreds and HUNDREDS of Instagram accounts every month. And you wanna know what I see? 98% of them struggle with the same 3 things:
- They don’t know how to take photos that showcase what they do.
- They aren’t creating a recognizable brand
- Their Instagram bio isn’t clear or they aren’t using the small space as efficiently as they could
>>Let me tell you, friend: you CAN build a recognizable brand on social media.<<
In fact, I want to show you EXACTLY how to stand out from your competitors, serve your audience well, and turn your Instagram account into a money-making machine in my Instagram Branding Bundle.
This Bundle contains 3 of my most downloaded guides all in one place:
- 5 Things That Should Be In EVERY Business Owner's Instagram Bio
- 10 lifestyle photos, 10 caption templates, 3 Instagram Story sets, and a step-by-step guide on how to use them for your business
- 3 Ways to Take Better Photos for Instagram (which is what we’re going to talk about today).
Trust me friend, you’re going to LOVE reading these jam-packed guides, watching the video tutorials, and filling out the workbooks to help implement what you’re learning while you up your branding game on Instagram.
To download the bundle, simply click >>HERE<< and I’ll hand-deliver it to your inbox along with a glass of your favorite drink so we can toast to your success… together.
Now, on to what I promised… how to take better photos for Instagram!
>>In this episode I am going to walk you through how to find the right light, style your flatlays, and take your own branding photos for Instagram.<<
If you’re ready to find your confidence and take a boss picture that not only looks good to you but also to your audience, grab your camera (or your phone!) and click play >>HERE!<<