As my business grew, I came to understand the implicit value of effective communication with clients early on. Once I realized how efficient it was to streamline my correspondence with prospective clients by creating email templates (they can be found HERE), I quickly created email templates that focused on strengthening my current client workflow and timely information from my studio.
The more templates I created to streamline client correspondence, the easier it became to stay on track with invoices, requesting timelines, and album orders, amongst other things. In a series of 11 sample emails, I show how to easily email clients to save time in front of the computer…and get behind the camera.
The following emails are included:
- Post Engagement Session Thank You Email
- Requesting the Timeline in Advance to the Wedding
- Sending a Sample Timeline of a Wedding Day
- How to Invoice Client for Final Balance and Payment
- Post Wedding Thank You Email
- Releasing the Digital Negatives by an Online Gallery, How to Download, and How to Order Prints
- How to Attribute Photo Credit When Sharing Wedding Photos Online
- Instructions on How to Order a Wedding Album
- Sending Photo Gallery to Wedding Creative Team and Requesting Photo Credit
- Questionnaire for Submitting a Wedding for Print or Online Publication
- Email Inquiry to Collaborate on a Styled Shoot
This 16-page PDF is an extension of the first set of email templates that will help photographers find their voices through email as well as create effective communication with clients.