Recently, I told JD that I felt burnt out.
We are doing big things in our business, and that takes big energy to bring to fruition.
As much as I wanted to continue to push forward towards our dreams, I knew I needed to take a break.
Have you ever felt the same, but you continued to burn the candle at both ends? *Oh, I have been there.*
But over the years, I have learned to rest and not to quit. Hustler, I hope you do the same.
We took a staycation to Laguna and I learned a few things…
- I don’t tan… my freckles simply just connect.
- My daughter is part mermaid.
- Carbs don’t count on vacation, my husband said so.
- Watermelon margaritas should be their own food group.
- Salty and sandy kisses are en vogue with 17-month-old babies… and I’m here! for! it!
I hope you take some time to recharge when you are feeling low. You deserve it, Buttercup!
Do you have a difficult time taking a personal day or a vacation? If so, I think you may need to shift your thinking about the power of rest. Take a look at my free Mindset Makeover Workbook that will help you set things straight. Download it >>HERE<< and get on the path to rest and relaxation. I can’t wait for you to feel that freedom, friend.