Friend, Instagram Reels are the thing you need to be creating to level up your content. *I don’t say that lightly!*
If you are already creating Reels, you know the power they have to educate, empower, and entertain your audience.
And if you haven’t already started using transitions within your Reels to keep your audience captivated, then this is your sign to start.
In these short video clips, a transition takes your audience from one scene to the next while keeping them engaged. Oftentimes, these transitions correspond to the beat of the music, and they’re an awesome opportunity to get creative and have FUN while making content for your business.
It may feel awkward at first, but here are three transition ideas that are guaranteed to keep your audience’s eyes peeled on what you have to say:
- Shoe Toss
- Conveyor Belt
Want to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to do each of these? Check out this detailed walk-through:
If you enjoy tutorials like this, you can find many more on the inside of Social Curator, where we offer resources each month to empower you to show up well on social media, like
- Group coaching and masterclasses (with me and some brilliant minds)
- Accountability challenges each month (because we want you to show up)
- Guided tutorials on how to market your business on social media (that lead to sales)
- 30 caption templates (you’ll never wonder what to say)
- A gallery of 3,500+ lifestyle photos (that will always stop the scroll)
- A monthly marketing Action Plan that’ll turn you into an industry leader (yes, YOU!)
- …and MORE for just $49/month!
Are you ready to get your education on? You can join >>HERE!<<
I’d be honored to see you inside Social Curator today.