What’s more awkward than asking someone at a retail store for a different size and THEN realizing they don’t work there?
- Facebook stalking an old crush and accidentally liking their profile picture from six years ago (This happened to you, too?)
- Going in for a hug but all the person wanted was a handshake (Hugs over handshakes, y’all—come on!)
- Missing out on yet ANOTHER social media holiday, because you didn’t map out a 30-day social media plan (Ding ding ding! We have a winner, folks!!!)
Real talk—celebrating the following holidays on social media is not only ridiculously fun…
#nationalicecreamday ? #bookloversday ? #internationalwineday ?
Celebrating these quirky holidays is ALSO the best opportunity to:
- CREATE more consistency (never miss a post, again)
- BUILD more engagement (double your double-taps)
- ATTRACT more legit followers (turn them into clients)
I refuse to let you miss one more holiday or post, because you don’t have a social media plan in place.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me for a new LIVE (and 100% free) class THIS WEEK to…
Catch a behind-the-scenes look into how I personally plan, create, and execute my monthly social calendar in ONE DAY.
Don’t believe it’s possible?
Turns out you don’t need to spend 3+ hours a day:
- Pondering, what in the world shall I post today?
- Scrambling to find quality images that feel like you
- Beating yourself up, because you don’t know what to write in the caption
You just need a proven strategy (the EXACT blueprint I use to plan my entire social media calendar) to help you work smarter and faster.
But wait, there’s more!
Every single person who shows up & participates in this free LIVE class will be able to hang out afterward and get their questions answered by moi.
If you stick around after class, you’ll feel confident to move forward with a plan you can start using the SAME day.
See you in class, my friend!