Can I tell you something a little embarrassing?
I didn’t learn to read until I was 11.
In fact, I was never very good at geography, math… or any subject, really.
I was a slow learner, but my mom homeschooled me in a special way to cater to my needs, helping me make my own way.
She empowered me to see my strengths rather than my weaknesses.
>>My mom taught me that everyone has a message to share and a difference to make.<<
And Buttercup, I want to do the same for you.
You, sweet soul, have a message to share that could change someone’s life.
That tug in your heart?
- It’s scary.
- It’s daunting.
- …But you have to do it anyway.
The world needs you to rise up and serve in all of the ways you know how.
>>You cannot let your fears rob the world of doing what you were meant to do.<<
You will never feel qualified. And that’s OK.
- I never felt qualified to pick up a camera.
- I never felt qualified to write that first blog post.
- I never felt qualified to teach business owners.
But I did it anyway.
I made a promise to God that if I was ever able to bring my dreams into reality, I would dedicate my life to helping others do the same.
Trust me, friend, the irony is not lost on me. That a homeschooled girl who was illiterate at age 11 is now an educator all these years later? I never would have believed it myself.
>>Now I do my own version of homeschooling… this time, it’s teaching business owners that the impossible is possible.<<
And I know this because I’ve *lived* it.
I got my degree from the University of Hard Knocks and I have coached over 25,000 small business owners like you to show up, stand out, be seen, and make sales on social media.
*Can I teach you, too?*
When you join Social Curator, the Social Curator team and I empower you with all the tools and education you need to succeed:
- Group coaching and masterclasses (with me and some brilliant minds)
- Accountability challenges each month (because we want you to show up)
- Guided tutorials on how to market your business on social media (that lead to sales)
- 30 caption templates (you’ll never wonder what to say)
- 30 lifestyle photos (that will always stop the scroll)
- A monthly marketing Action Plan that’ll turn you into an industry leader (yes, YOU!)
- …and MORE for just $49/month!
Enrollment closes March 12th at 5pm PST, my friend…
Are you ready to get your education on? You can join >>HERE!<<
I’d be honored to see you inside Social Curator today.