Join Me for Happy Hour TODAY

Photography

Last night my stomach flip-flopped a few times before going to bed.

What if I’m there all by myself…with no one to talk to?! I asked JD this question like I was headed to kindergarten for the first time. Or a birthday party I planned for myself. I made him promise that if no one showed up for Blu Domain’s Happy Hour TODAY at NOON (PST), he’d log on and ask me questions. However, I told him he should only ask me questions I’m confident answering. So asking how to change a tire is off limits?…What about washing dishes–yeah, that one’s way off limits, right?

If you’d like to hang out and chat, please feel free to log onto Blu’s Blog and turn the party out…my good friends [b]ecker and Jesh hosted Happy Hour for the past couple of days so hopefully they answered all the technical stuff and we can just talk about my amazing dog, all things sugar, and life. Because, well, if you don’t come, I’ll be chatting with my husband…about tire changing. Or dish washing.

And that’s so not fun 🙂

EDIT: THANK YOU to EVERYONE who stopped by to say hello. I’m incredbly humbled and I thank you for your interest in my business. A special and warm thank you must go to Kailee, Aundrea, and the entire Blu Domain team for allowing me to share. Much Love…. J*

comments

1. Jeanine

July 25th, 2007 at 2:17 pm

Count on me, I will definitely be there!

2. chenin

July 25th, 2007 at 2:58 pm

you’re gonna do great, Jasmine! It was fabulous seeing you last night! Knock ’em dead!

3. Geanette

July 25th, 2007 at 3:40 pm

I set an alarm on my ical do I won’t miss it! Hummm…so many questions, so little time!

Geanette

4. david baxter

July 25th, 2007 at 3:40 pm

somehow, i think you’ll have plenty of loving followers! i hope i’ll be able to ask you some stuff too!

5. amy

July 25th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

You are so funny Jasmine 🙂 I will definitely be eavesdropping if not asking my own questions…

6. tiffany

July 25th, 2007 at 5:37 pm

I am going to try to be there, I still work (BLAH!!) a full time job~ and so I will give it my best shot! You are going to have so many people though!! I am sure you will run through the time faster than you’ll imagine! 🙂

7. Sarah

July 25th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

I so want to be there for your q&a! I love your work, Jasmine! I’m a blog stalker coming out of hiding to ask what is that song in Carlie and Gabriel’s slideshow? Love it! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shots! Awesome!

8. Dianna Baker

July 25th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

Good job today. You’re such a sincere person. Kudos to you.

9. C.J. Scott

July 25th, 2007 at 8:21 pm

Great job, Jasmine 🙂 You’re such an inspiration.

10. Marlene Munoz

July 25th, 2007 at 8:26 pm

I can’t believe I missed your Happy Hour by a few posts!! 🙁 Anywho, I read all you had to say, and girl, you are so "IT!" Great job!

11. amber Wright

July 25th, 2007 at 8:38 pm

just want to say you did great today! thanks again for all you do to inspire us! and you really should think about getting a myspace!!

12. david baxter

July 25th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

thank you so much jasmine for taking the time out to talk to us little fish (some little) you truly are an inspiration and a blessing to the photography world. keep on rockin it!!

13. Kelley Frese

July 25th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

missed the happy hour but, I had to say thankx for sharing about yourself.

So whens lunch? It would be great to meet you 🙂

Kelley

14. abby Smith

July 26th, 2007 at 4:17 am

Unfortunately I missed the happy hour too since I am currently in Bangkok, Thailand and it was right when I was sleeping. I got to read the comments later. But I did want to say how much a I appreciated you sharing so much of yourself.

15. Melissa Koehler

July 26th, 2007 at 5:20 am

I am so bummed that I missed the happy hour. I did get to read it though. You are amazing and so inspirational Jasmine 🙂

16. Diane

July 26th, 2007 at 4:07 pm

Hi Jasmine! I read the Happy Hour comments on Blu’s blog, and you really are my inspiration! After reading the interview, I really want to try hard to get my name out there through WOM. I was surprised that that’s all you did and you booked so many weddings through that. You are so awesome! Please check out mine sometime, I would love feedback. Thanks!!

17. Kay English

July 29th, 2009 at 1:55 am

Cool!!! So sorry I missed this! Do you know if it’s still up on the bludomain blog? I would love to see the interview questions from you, becker and Jesh