Orange County Wedding : Brandon + Kristin

She turned to him and promised one day he’d learn. One day her husband would learn to play the electric violin, just like he said he would. But one day you’ll learn, Kristin quietly said as she looked into his eyes. The entire room erupted in laughter when Brandon’s brother toasted him during the reception, but while others heard the punchline, Kristin saw the plot. Where others erupted in laughter, one of the first things evident in her love was Kristin’s undying devotion to Brandon’s dreams, even if they come in the most random form of an electric violin. That’s what makes them, well, perfect.

Kristin and Brandon met in high school and even after they graduated and went their separate ways, their hearts remained intertwined. When their paths crossed later in life, they both knew their love was destined from the start. They’ve watched each other pursue their dreams and supported each other through every bend and twist life sometimes throws. Best yet, they’ve given each other the space to lay their own roots, yet somehow keep their branches tightly locked. So locked is their love that even despite jokes of forlorn electric violin playing, they remain hopeful it’ll one day happen. But this time, they’ll learn to play together.

Brandon and Kristin, I know you’re in St. Lucia right now and the last thing you’ll be doing is getting a sneak peak of photos, but if you found an Internet cafe just off the beach where you’re sipping frosty beverages with umbrellas, please know I’m sending lots of love. I adore you both through and through. You emanate God. No, literally, you shine with a beauty that is so pure, caring, and kind that I know it can only stem from a divine love. Thank you for allowing me and JD to document your love. It was an honor of the highest regard. Much Love and Appreciation…j*

I didn’t know until later, but I photographed Kristin’s wedding shoes in a memorabilia box belonging to her grandmother. I loved the vintage box…

The light pouring into the room was just amazing…and special thanks to Sandi of Sash Makeup Artistry for making Kristin look extra fab!

Brandon and Kristin decided to see each other before the ceremony to allocate a lot of time for photos….and to help calm an over abundance of nerves. Just passed this bridge, Brandon waited…

…and THIS is why I love when a couple will see each other before the ceremony…moments like this…

Many thanks to Lauryl of Lauryl Lane for all the gorgeous florals…

After the First Look, we photographed the bridal party and they were a pretty awesome group of ladies…

…and the guys cleaned up pretty well, too…

After bridal party photos, we spent some time taking more wedding pictures around the Orange County Nature Center….

The morning light was amazing….

Then it was time for a perfect ceremony…thanks to JD for both these pictures…

The processional photos are always some of my favorites from the day because they’re so emotion filled…

After the ceremony, we found this empty mine, so we thought it made a great background for wedding pictures! πŸ™‚

Many, many thanks to Lauryl Lane and Eva of Red Velvet Occasions for working tirelessly on the reception set up and details…

The reception was supposed to be outdoors, but had to be tented in light of the recent rain and hailstorms, but the evening was perfect and went off without a hitch!

Like always, I’m thrilled when I get to work with Melody of Sweet and Saucy…she always produces the most amazing desserts! She and Eva of Red Velvet Occasions produced such a cute dessert station!

The First Dance…

Loved this photo JD captured of the First Dance…

Special thanks to Tasos of Atmosphere DJ for playing some of the best music ever and keeping the party so fun…

To see more of Brandon and Kristin’s Orange County wedding, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

1. Courtney Dellafiora

January 27th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

JASMINE! Love these pictures. You amaze me at every blog post. I did want to point out that lately your blog posts take foooorrrreeeever to load. I’m talking like 15minutes or more. (only when you do a full post with a lot of pics). I don’t know if it only does that for me or everyone but it’s only started doing it recently. I don’t know if you switched servers or what but I just wanted to be aware something is odd. It’s the weirdest thing and if it wasn’t my favorite blog ever I wouldn’t care but it’s utter torture having to waaaaaaaiiiit for each fabulous photo to load. πŸ™‚ XOXO!!!!

January 27th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Jasmine! All of these are gorgeous and it’s so great to relive that day through your blog. With your touch, the wedding is forever remembered as even more beautiful that it already was! It was so great to see you work and be able to help contribute a little that day!

3. Harmony Loves

January 27th, 2010 at 6:58 pm

so so soooooo gorgeous! You are just amazing Jasmine!
    I love the cotton! if it’s not cotton, I’m going to feel like a total idiot πŸ˜‰

4. Paula Herko

January 27th, 2010 at 7:16 pm

i just love how you capture the true love and emotion in that perfect moment.

5. Alice Hu

January 27th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Everything about this wedding is perfection!

6. Gedas Girdvainis

January 27th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

wooooow amazing!!!

7. Gedas Girdvainis

January 27th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

wooooow amazing!!!

8. Jen@GreenWeddingShoes

January 27th, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Wow. wow. So beautiful. Love all the details Brandon and Kristen put into their day and you captured the emotions so perfectly! I’ve been waiting awhile to see this wedding and it did not disappoint!! Congrats to everyone involved!

9. Melissa (melissa brandman photography)

January 27th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

GORGEOUS wedding – well done Jasmine! I am mesmerized by the floral design for this wedding – simply divine…

10. LEOLAK

January 27th, 2010 at 8:50 pm

WOW!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I remember their engagement session and thinking that was your best one yet, and wondered how the wedding could top it (I knew it would) and my goodness…THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! Well one of my top favorites!

They look absolutely beautiful together, and what a wonderful capture you did of their day! They have such fabulous style to boot! Amazing as always J*!!!

11. Tori

January 27th, 2010 at 9:26 pm

these are gorgeous! the love and joy that you are able to capture is incredible! absolutely fantastic, as always. πŸ˜€

12. Melissa Gartner

January 27th, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Jasmine!! All I have to say is WOW so awesome!! I know B & K are going to LOVE them. You did such a great job capturing everything. You couldn’t even tell that it was FREEZING that day!! Thanks for being a bomb photographer and making us bridesmaids feel so sassy!! πŸ™‚

13. AmyPunky Photography (Emilie)

January 27th, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Beautiful photos of a gorgeous wedding!!! Brandon and Kristin are such a sweet and lovely couple. We can only fall in love with them! πŸ™‚

14. Dustin Francis

January 27th, 2010 at 9:46 pm

I want to put this wedding in my pocket and take it with me everywhere! I love everything I’ve seen here…such great timeless images Jasmine…makes my heart happy πŸ™‚

15. Gina Meola

January 27th, 2010 at 9:47 pm

GORGEOUS! What an organic feel!! Beautiful details, beautiful work.

16. Alicia Damron

January 27th, 2010 at 9:49 pm

I love this wedding, the textures in everything are amazing, and you did a great job showing them. I love the cotton bolls in the flower arrangements, I’ve never seen that before! My favorite shot is the one of the groom leaning back with his hands in his back pocket and the bride holding his arm. There is such raw emotion in that one, wonderful!

17. leonard poteat

January 27th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

First of all…your photography is AMAZING…and i watch and learn soo much from your blog. (but i am certain you’ve heard that before) Secondly—this has got to be my favorite post of yours…due to the detailed shots of the wedding. OMG…i love organic, natural products infused in weddings…never seen it this way, and loved….loved…..loved seeing it for the first time on your page.

18. Marissa Rodriguez

January 27th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

The DETAILS!!! Incredible! Beautiful Jasmine!

19. Deyla Huss Photography

January 27th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

work it work it work it outttttt! Love this wedding, you did a beautiful job and JD Rocked it with my fave of them in the first dance! Stunning!

20. chandra

January 27th, 2010 at 9:57 pm

I had missed seeing weddings on your blog…I was so excited when I saw this one posted. Beautiful as always!

21. Christine Pobke

January 27th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Oh my gosh Jasmine… this wedding is so stunning! I love the flowers, the details, HER DRESS, everything! You captured all the moments so perfectly, it feels like I was there at some magical winterwonderland wedding! πŸ™‚ xoxo

22. whitney law

January 27th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

where was this wedding? it’s purdy.

23. whitney law

January 27th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

where was this wedding? it’s purdy.

24. whitney law

January 27th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

where was this wedding? it’s purdy.

25. j. shipley

January 27th, 2010 at 10:05 pm

i love this one jasmine. gorgeous. simple. pure. what fantastic light and a beautiful couple you had. well done my friend. as always!! πŸ˜‰

26. kelsy mccartney

January 27th, 2010 at 10:14 pm

oh my goodness, what a gorgeous wedding! love the photos of b+g by the mine especially. great eye, jasmine, as always your images are SO inspiring!!

27. Geoff Duncan

January 27th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Incredible. Everything was so clean and relaxed. You knocked these out of the park!

28. Missy Desiree

January 27th, 2010 at 11:03 pm

Jasmine- This wedding is so creative & gorgeous! I love the black & white image with their two heads pressed together! You can just feel the emotion radiating off them! <3

29. Amanda

January 27th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Jasmine, you’re totally doing what you’re meant to do. I adore you.

30. feuza

January 27th, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I am glad I waited to see this wedding, wow, love it! loads, that first glance seen and the shot of her on the bridge, loved how you did the girls in bridal party, looks like magazine

31. Nori

January 27th, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Jasmine, you rock. You inspire me. I’m so glad I found you =o)

32. amy s

January 27th, 2010 at 11:54 pm

33. Lisa H. Chang

January 28th, 2010 at 12:23 am

The picture of Kristin walking on the bridge to meet Brandon is EPIC!

34. B

January 28th, 2010 at 12:39 am

The images are beautiful!!! The cotton was such a gorgeous detail.

35. Susannah

January 28th, 2010 at 12:56 am

Beautiful! Love the place, the pictures, the dress, and the couple! They are beautiful and they just seem to glow with love and joy!

36. MegganB

January 28th, 2010 at 1:19 am

Um…. cotton = LOVE!!!
    What a fabulous idea – so modern and elegant!

37. Christa

January 28th, 2010 at 1:21 am

You must get so tired of hearing us say how much we LOVE your photos….but on second thought?!?!? LOL πŸ™‚ Love your work!

38. Judie Zevack

January 28th, 2010 at 1:52 am

These are absolutely beautiful!!

39. LEOLAK

January 28th, 2010 at 2:02 am

Bummer…my previous comment didn’t post. One more try.

WOW!!! I remember their engagement session, and how blown away I was by their stunning style and fabulous-ness, and how well you captured that session. You have certainly out done yourself with this too!

Out of so many favorites I love of your work – this wedding is definitely on the TOP of that list! like..#1! You captured their day beautifully – and their fantastic style! That dress is amazing! Keep rocking it J*!!

40. Holly

January 28th, 2010 at 2:07 am

fan-FREAKIN-tastic. you inspire EVERY time. thank you.

41. Angel

January 28th, 2010 at 2:07 am

WOW this wedding is SO Beautiful and you captured it so well! Love it!

42. Crystal @ WedShare*Daily

January 28th, 2010 at 2:13 am

I love this wedding and their use of cotton flowers, so rustic and beautiful, great photos!

43. fiona andersen

January 28th, 2010 at 2:15 am

The best, the best, the best ever!!! Love everything about these!!!!

44. Erin Elizabeth

January 28th, 2010 at 2:18 am

I love the first look photos! Such a great moment for a soon-to-be married couple! Beautiful images as always! πŸ™‚

45. Erin Brannan

January 28th, 2010 at 2:28 am

Beautiful! That bride has some dreamy creamy skin!

46. Mel Plambeck

January 28th, 2010 at 2:33 am

Absolutely Stunning Jasmine!! There images are just beautiful… Your work inspires me to better myself and improve my business! Thank You for being a blessing!!

47. ronnie

January 28th, 2010 at 2:37 am

I do have a question. How did you shoot the photos under the oak trees without spots on the people where the light from the sun shines through the trees?

48. Brian Khang

January 28th, 2010 at 2:37 am

Aww.. I’m so happy for them!! And some of my favorite people worked at this wedding!! πŸ™‚ Can someone say "Dream Team"?

49. melissa oholendt

January 28th, 2010 at 2:39 am

My heart fluttered over that heart hanger. WOW. Amazing images – it’s cool to see you photograph the very (very) popular vintage look because I feel like your images still have a classic Jasmine feel to them.

50. Kirsten Staggs Bitzer

January 28th, 2010 at 2:44 am

These are gorgeous. Very beautiful people, too!

51. Gina Kramp

January 28th, 2010 at 2:57 am

Very beautiful photos!

52. Amy Starks

January 28th, 2010 at 3:01 am

I think this is some of your best work to date! This couple is beautiful and so was their day! I’m in LOVE with the details…so unique!

53. AUDREY

January 28th, 2010 at 3:03 am

I HEART the empty mine….even with the DANGER sign.

54. Leandra

January 28th, 2010 at 3:06 am

The couple, the details, the setting… this must have been so much fun to photograph! I absolutely love all the cotton and twine and burlap. It’s such a fresh, natural look.

55. Jaime

January 28th, 2010 at 3:10 am

Such a gorgeous venue! I don’t know how you always make it look soo easy J, but thanks for being such an inspiration! Love your work and your personality makes the entire package what it is. You have been a great teacher to me and you don’t even know it. Keep on blogging! Thanks again for sharing your talents!

56. Mindy

January 28th, 2010 at 3:27 am

Amazing and gorgeous images as always! The desserts look like they were to die for…your images of them made my mouth water…:)

57. Susan D

January 28th, 2010 at 3:33 am

Oh my gosh! Every time I think you can’t possibly top your previous posts you do! This wedding is absolutely beautiful, and the photos are GORGEOUS! What an adorable couple….the love just radiates…made me smile big time!!!

58. Wendy

January 28th, 2010 at 3:35 am

What a beautiful wedding and those pictures!…le sigh!

59. Crystal Rose

January 28th, 2010 at 3:41 am

Stunning as Always Jaz! I must know the designer of her gown. Any ideas? It is perfection.

60. Crystal Rose

January 28th, 2010 at 3:42 am

Love this post as always! I must know who the designer of her gown is. PERFECTION. I need to get married now I think πŸ™‚

61. Kelsey

January 28th, 2010 at 3:47 am

These are amazing! Love your work!

62. Stacey Malleck

January 28th, 2010 at 3:49 am

I swear you manage to top yourself time after time. As always, LOVE IT!

63. Nicole Glenn

January 28th, 2010 at 3:56 am

There are no words. Seriously Jas, amazing. Their love (and yours) is oozing from these photos. May be a bit early, but my favorite in 2010. πŸ™‚

64. Celesa

January 28th, 2010 at 3:59 am

Oh wow I love how you capture such stunning images. I have to comment on her dress. I had the same melissa sweet gown with a custom bow in the back. Great job jasmine.

65. Velia

January 28th, 2010 at 4:02 am

Beautiful as always..

66. Melody Carpenter

January 28th, 2010 at 4:09 am

Loved everything about this wedding…awesome job!

67. anonymous

January 28th, 2010 at 4:11 am

she is absolutely stunning
    & their wedding was beautiful!
    great job! πŸ™‚

68. Dawn Camp

January 28th, 2010 at 4:13 am

Lovely couple and wedding. The cotton? Creatively amazing.

69. Michelle Guzman

January 28th, 2010 at 4:16 am

Oh Jasmine! These are beautiful!!!!!! What a wonderful couple.

70. Jason Dail

January 28th, 2010 at 4:17 am

J, These look amazing as always. The bride and groom look like they had a great time! Their details were rockin’! I just sent the link to one of my new couples to give them some inspiration. It sure inspired me.

71. Lindsay P

January 28th, 2010 at 4:19 am

love love love everything about this wedding! The processional photos are usually my favorties too…always so much joy and excitement on the bride and groom’s faces.

72. Jana Kidd

January 28th, 2010 at 4:19 am

Jasmine, just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful images of Brandon and Kristin’s special day. I know that the images which they can keep forever are the most important thing to Brandon (well, aside from his love for God, for Kristin and his family!), You really captured their spirit and their love here. I will cherish these pictures always.

73. Cathy and David

January 28th, 2010 at 4:20 am

Gorgeous! The details for this wedding are spectacular. πŸ™‚ Those shots with the strings behind them "Morning Light was amazing", are those with an 85 1.2? Probably our favorite shots of the day. πŸ™‚

74. Ala

January 28th, 2010 at 4:23 am

Okay, so, I don’t wanna redo my wedding but, if we ever renew our vows I’d want it to look like this. Love the simplicity of the details!

75. Peyton Cooke

January 28th, 2010 at 4:23 am

Amazing job Jasmine! As usual! πŸ™‚

76. brittany Bell

January 28th, 2010 at 4:24 am

what a beautiful wedding & couple. I love their first glance at each other,, gave me chills πŸ™‚

77. Jenny Sun

January 28th, 2010 at 4:24 am

what an incredible wedding, i LOVED the way you documented it with such attention to the small and the big things. Beautiful πŸ™‚

78. Lara

January 28th, 2010 at 4:25 am

I just died and went to wedding heaven!!!!! Jasmine, this wedding is ridiculous. Genuinely swooning here. The cotton details are incredible!

79. Erin Hoffman

January 28th, 2010 at 4:26 am

I am absolutely, over the moon IN LOVE with the unique details of this wedding. Cotton??!! Really??!! LOVE IT! The shots are superb…doesn’t it just excite you to have something so unique??!!

80. Julie Cruz

January 28th, 2010 at 4:29 am

Absolutely amazing as always. Seriously, you have the most gorgeous couples to photograph. The day you have an "ugly" bride on your site….I might poop myself πŸ˜‰

81. Angela Kohn

January 28th, 2010 at 4:30 am

Absolutely beautiful. I adore this wedding. The cotton is amazing along with all the other details. And you and JD capture it so well. : )

82. Jamie Sheasby

January 28th, 2010 at 4:31 am

Do you call modeling agencies to get your clients? Seriously Jasmine, all of your couples are gorgeous, how can you take a bad photo of such beautiful people?

83. Katelyn James

January 28th, 2010 at 4:31 am

Oh miss j*! These are amazing:) The details are incredible and I can already see them in SW mag somewhere:)

84. alex.kruk photography

January 28th, 2010 at 4:32 am

Such a beautiful pictures ! I love the one where bride is on the bridge ! So beautiful!

85. Melanie

January 28th, 2010 at 4:32 am

Amazing work as always! Can I just say how awesome/yummy the desserts look!!

86. s h e r r y

January 28th, 2010 at 4:36 am

These are stunning, Jasmine! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ You did it again! πŸ˜€ Like always, these are just some simply beautiful photos!

87. Shannon K.

January 28th, 2010 at 4:39 am

BY FAR my absolute favourite wedding!! Excellent shots. They’ll be so pleased!!

88. Kimberly

January 28th, 2010 at 4:44 am

You inspire me each and every day to reach deep down inside and give it my all. No matter what "it" is- taking photos, being more spirit filled- changing dirty diapers πŸ™‚ thanks for the inspiration again and again.

89. Katie Neal Photo

January 28th, 2010 at 4:46 am

I think this is my fave wedding you’ve shot yet! Love everything about it! Where is the OC Nature Center? Tried googling it and nothing seems to look like where you shot? I think I know plenty of people who would love to know where it was to have their wedding/reception there! It’s divine!

90. Nellie Guerrero

January 28th, 2010 at 4:46 am

Swooon Swoon

91. Melody@Sweet&SaucyShop

January 28th, 2010 at 4:50 am

Cherished every photo! I love finally seeing all the gorgeous details come together. I am always blessed when I get a chance to work with you!

92. Nicole DeAnne

January 28th, 2010 at 4:56 am

Seriously…. breathtaking! This wedding makes me want to get married all over again! She is such a stunning bride. YOU ROCK JASMINE… oh and you too JD πŸ™‚

93. Alicia

January 28th, 2010 at 5:02 am

I’ve been following your blog for about a year or so, and I think this is my FAVORITE wedding yet!!!! Everything about it is absolute perfection!

I think my fave shot is the empty mine, as well as the girls with the trees.

oh, and I adore the floral arrangements.

94. Elisabeth Carol

January 28th, 2010 at 5:02 am

Wow! One of my favorite weddings for sure! So precious!

95. Calisara

January 28th, 2010 at 5:05 am

Gorgeous photos!! Love the pic with the beautiful bride leaning back similar to the tree angle. But all are lovely.

96. jenny

January 28th, 2010 at 5:09 am

wow! this left me speechless. rarely am i speechless. i am obsessed with the cotton, and bouquet and boutonnieres.. and everything really. the simplicity is flawless. nice work on the photos too πŸ™‚

97. jamie delaine

January 28th, 2010 at 5:30 am

oh. wow. jaz. this is incredible.

98. julie h

January 28th, 2010 at 5:35 am

this wedding looks amazing and the couple is so darling! Their love is shining right through them. πŸ™‚

99. jackie lamas

January 28th, 2010 at 5:35 am

absolutely gorgeous! i love vintage and the couple is hott! awesome job πŸ™‚

100. amanda thiessen

January 28th, 2010 at 5:48 am

amazingly gorgeous. i remember their engagement photos – superb! i love how gentle they are with eachother…so romantic!

101. Bobby Earle

January 28th, 2010 at 5:52 am

Favorite wedding from you ever, Jas! No joke πŸ˜‰

102. Nancy Remling

January 28th, 2010 at 5:53 am

You have so many wonderful comments already, but YOU just made me cry! You are so amazing…

103. Hanssie Trainor

January 28th, 2010 at 5:58 am

Fabulous dream team of vendors! Lovin’ the details and congrats to Brandon and Kristin!

104. Charlie

January 28th, 2010 at 6:01 am

omg I would spend all night at that cake inspirational pics!

105. Stephen Knuth

January 28th, 2010 at 6:07 am

Great Images!! Some of your best work to date!!

106. Molly Marie Williams

January 28th, 2010 at 6:17 am

Creamy with a side of butter! I’m in awe. You just keep raising that bar Jasmine.

107. Kate@MagnoliaRouge

January 28th, 2010 at 7:10 am

LOVE.every.single.image!!! The one of the dance floor….so beautiful and timeless. Amazing job!!

108. Sam@Shuttersnap

January 28th, 2010 at 7:11 am

Beautiful wedding – love the colours and the textures. The cotton is an inspired touch! Beautiful photos too, as always. Love the image capturing the first look.

109. Jennifer Johnston-Clark

January 28th, 2010 at 7:16 am

Ughhhh these are sooooo beautiful!! All of them!!!

110. vanessa @ v3

January 28th, 2010 at 7:45 am

AMAZING. the couple. the wedding. the photos. AMAZING.

111. Heather Ham

January 28th, 2010 at 7:53 am

So Gorg!!!!! J* You are fabulous. And I met Lauryl Lane for breakfast a couple of weeks ago and she is so sweet and finally met Melody too. Love working with passionate, sweet people. See you in May!!!

112. Karen

January 28th, 2010 at 8:44 am

Gorgeous couple and beautiful photos, as always!

113. mark

January 28th, 2010 at 8:53 am

Great post, and gorgeous set of images. Love love love the shot of the bride about to walk across the bridge! Mega!

114. Remy

January 28th, 2010 at 9:37 am

It is simply as wonderful as always. thanks to both of you for being such an inspiration for us all.

115. sarah

January 28th, 2010 at 10:15 am

i love LOVE the cotton boutonnières!

also, a future question for your Q and A- how do you decide which pics should be black and white and which ones in color?

116. Heather LaBone

January 28th, 2010 at 10:22 am

You inspire me every time I read your blog. Thank you. And I am jealous of all the fabulous places you get to shoot. Love the mine photos, those are to die for!!! Love you girl!

117. Nicole Haley

January 28th, 2010 at 11:03 am

Simply beautiful, Jasmine. There is just a glow everywhere and you were able to capture it. Gorgeous!

118. Samantha Bartolomeo

January 28th, 2010 at 11:24 am

These are absolutely gorgeous, Jasmine!! As usual.

119. MelissaFoscardo

January 28th, 2010 at 11:26 am

120. Craig Kasper Photography

January 28th, 2010 at 11:59 am

The sharpest wedding and pics. Love the location lighting and comp. As always I can only aspire to create such amazing warm pictorials.

121. Ashley Daniell

January 28th, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Your work is stunning. You inspire me beyond belief! I just love the feel of this wedding – makes it want to get married all over again and do something similar. LOVE IT!

122. Kayleen T.

January 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

wow! the pix are amazing! And the trees and old mine, crazy! love it.

123. Chris Whitcomb

January 28th, 2010 at 12:26 pm

How wonderfully exciting to find an old mine to use as a prop, outrageous! Jasmine, as usual, your images are just so perfect, thank you for the inspiration.

124. Nelly Soares

January 28th, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Wow gorgeous…love the feel of this wedding and of course the way you captured it. Amazing as usual!

125. Amber Reinink

January 28th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

beautiful as always Jasmine! i’ve been following your blog for awhile now and it almost seems like we’re friends (a one sided friendship : ). one a side note…where do you get the music for your slideshows. love what you always come up with.

126. sadie higs photography

January 28th, 2010 at 12:37 pm

oh wow — they’re all amazing, but that one of her crossing the bridge is KILLER! awesome job!

127. Tara

January 28th, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Wow wow wow. One of my favorites in a while. Amazing color and light and such a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing!

128. heidi at indy photography

January 28th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Wow, talk about a great location! Look at those trees! And an empty mine?! Are you kidding me?!

Fantastic images, as always. πŸ™‚

129. Dee

January 28th, 2010 at 1:06 pm

What amazing pictures Jasmine! You rawk, as always! πŸ˜‰

ps. What a gorgeous couple!

130. Ravyn Stadick Photography

January 28th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I think these are my favorite wedding photos from you yet. Absolutely beautiful.

131. Muriel Silva

January 28th, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Beautiful wedding! Love the cotton details.

132. Yuka photo art

January 28th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Beautiful wedding, amazing light and gorgeous couple! All photographs are just wow!

133. tina

January 28th, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Jasmine, I am just in awe of you. I look at your pics and just know that, under the same circumstances mine would come out too red, too contrasty, too blurry in the wrong place, or too dark…and I try really hard not to be jealous.

134. Anna

January 28th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Gorgeous photos, and what a COOL wedding!! I love of all the organic touches, but it’s done in such an upscale way! I’ve never seen a cotton bowl used in that way!

135. gina

January 28th, 2010 at 2:12 pm

wow! love this post… of my favorite weddings! wondering what lens you used on he girl group shots. I have such a hard time trying to find the right lens for big groups. Thanks for insight jazzie-jaz.

136. Tim May

January 28th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

When you thought you had seen beautiful weddings in the past, this one comes along and blows them out of the water. Loving the black and white one by the mine. Congrats to JD on the first dance one too. Top job. When are you coming to the UK?

137. Ashley

January 28th, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Love the pictures!! Beautiful location!! I love the slideshow!! What is the song playing?

138. ashley bugg

January 28th, 2010 at 3:27 pm

SO AMAZING. LOVE this wedding — great job (per usual) capturing the day…I totally feel like I was there..beautiful job!

139. Maalaea

January 28th, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Where did the hanger come from? That is so cute!

140. Geoff Heith

January 28th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Amazing as usual!!

141. jules wiegand

January 28th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I so want to visit OC.. heck .. i would be happy to visit anywhere a few degrees warmer πŸ™‚

142. Emily Faulknor

January 28th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Seriously one of my favorites from you. This is a gorgeous wedding and greatly captured!!!

143. Mikaela

January 28th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I’m always blown away by your work…but everything about these photos is extra fabulous and inspiring!

144. Diane -

January 28th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

145. jenc

January 28th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

maaan! I lovee the photos!! Looks really REAL! Awesome!

146. gladys jem

January 28th, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Oh my dear lord. I’ve watched the slideshow so many times. I just love this wedding. Its beautiful, and you captured it so perfectly! Lurrve it!

147. Maria Glassford

January 28th, 2010 at 5:53 pm

WOW WOW WOW. One of my favorites weddings of yours yet. Gorgeous couple and absolutely stunning pics!!

148. Leora

January 28th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Absolutely stunning pictures. I love the detail!

149. B

January 28th, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Ok, this is my second comment on this post. So–I am begging you to be my photographer and make me look at HOT as you made Kristin look πŸ˜‰ Hahahahaha!

150. Heather

January 28th, 2010 at 6:49 pm

You have the most interesting photos i have EVER seen,i so enjoy your blog,you are amazing!!!

151. jeramy

January 28th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

fantastic! you guys are so good.

152. Chris c.

January 28th, 2010 at 7:15 pm

LOVE the simplicity of the venue and design. Details are refreshing. It goes to show that a wedding can be beautiful without huge arrangements of roses and peonies everywhere. Love it J*!

153. jenny

January 28th, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Love the details and the moments captured !

154. Karl Bratby

January 28th, 2010 at 7:38 pm

stunning work jasmine

155. tracy

January 28th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

this wedding SO belongs in a bridal magazine. beautiful and awesome.

156. christina

January 28th, 2010 at 8:03 pm

i love all the beautiful elements…and that bridge photo is stunning!

157. Gianna

January 28th, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Woah!! Of all your posts, this one takes the cake. Every last detail is to die for. Great job (as always).

158. Sarah

January 28th, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Jasmine, you are amazing. I can’t decide which I like better: the wedding details or the wedding pictures! You are so going to photograph my wedding πŸ™‚

159. lisa gilbert

January 28th, 2010 at 9:02 pm

I am actually in happy tears right now, as these are some of the most authentic and emotive images I have ever seen. Bravo to you, Jasmine, for always finding exactly what each couple wants to say. Breathtaking.

160. Tom Wright/formerly WRIGHT-WAY PRODUCTIONS & P

January 28th, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Debi & I spoke to Brandan & Kristen about our wedding photos. Being in the business I went out of my way to be sure I hired the right photographer so our wedding day could be without worries. As a shooter you always hold onto a little trepidation until the film comes out of the processor (old School). Brandan & Kristen; you can breath easily now, your photos are beautiful. The bridge shot as it all but my favorite is with Kristen with her dad. Jasmine, you captured them, the location and lighting, but most of all the emotions of the moment. Good Job Jasmine!!

161. arielle joy

January 28th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

The black and white of the bride walking over the bridge just gave me goosebumps! What a gorgeous moment. πŸ™‚ Beautiful images as always J! You rock my world!!

162. joan solitario

January 28th, 2010 at 11:29 pm

my favorite one is the one where she is about to walk across the bridge!! soooo beautiful!!

163. Amanda

January 28th, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Great pictures Jasmine. And what a freaking CUTE couple.

164. Cat Watson

January 29th, 2010 at 12:41 am

Love the rustic feel of this wedding. Her dress is to die for! Beautiful, through and through:)

165. I'm Kristen

January 29th, 2010 at 1:24 am

Jeeeeeeez! Jeez! Sheesh, lady.

166. Serendipity Photography

January 29th, 2010 at 1:49 am

wow, I love everything about this wedding! Gorgeous couple, beautiful details! Great job Jasmine!

167. Lindsey Eastman

January 29th, 2010 at 2:32 am

Checking your blog has become part of my daily routine. I LOVE everything about it — ridiculously beautiful images, greatly appreciated photog advice, fabulous stories… I heart J*!

168. sarah

January 29th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

wow… once again a beautiful wedding with a awesome photographer!

169. Drew

January 29th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

You’ve told there story so beautifully Jasmine. I love seeing their wedding as their engagement shoot is my favorite to date.

Thank you for sharing Jasmine!

170. Jen Shannon

January 29th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

The photos are just gorgeous! I love the bridal party photos!

171. Mary Marantz

January 29th, 2010 at 2:31 pm

LOOOOOOVE this wedding!! One of my favorite from you ever! Can’t wait to see you guys!

172. terri zollinger

January 29th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

beautiful jasmine and JD !!

173. anda

January 29th, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Oh sweet — I couldn’t comment the day you posted this but now I can! I ADORE this wedding to death. This is a photographer’s dream (IMO). You did such an awesome job!

174. Betsy, la Vida

January 29th, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Absolutely awesome! One of my faves I have seen. Honestly!

175. Jennifer Scheib

January 29th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

This has to be my favorite wedding you’ve posted! The rustic location and beautiful captured moments are all stunning. Great job, I love it!

176. Sarah

January 29th, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Gorgeous photos Jasmine!! Those trees in the bridal party pics are so cool looking. Beautiful work!! Love it πŸ™‚

177. Carl Reid

January 29th, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Beautiful wedding…how many bridesmaid did she have again?!!?!?

By the way, it goes without saying love the blog.

Carl from T.O.

178. Stephanie Stewart

January 29th, 2010 at 9:18 pm

OOOOOOhhhh so stunning! Gorgeous flowers, venue, couple! Wow! Love that shoe shot in the memorabilia box, perfection!
    Keep rockin’ it! Did I mention how stunning these photos are??

179. Stephanie Rose

January 29th, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Wow! Lots and lots of bridesmaids as well as groomsmen! : )

I absolutely love the vintage and earthy details. My kind of wedding! : )

180. Dave

January 29th, 2010 at 10:21 pm

Just passing along a compliment from Florida… you have absolutely stunning work and an incredible website!

181. LookieLooSuz

January 29th, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Love the whole wedding but that first glance pictures is one of my favorites I have seen! So much emotion, wow!

182. Kia Gregory

January 29th, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Wow. The details seem simple yet extravagant at the same time. Does that make sense? Wonderful job, yet again!

183. ajira

January 30th, 2010 at 12:36 am

Kia took the words right out of my mouth- the details really struck me on this one. Gorgeous colors and just a beautiful wedding just filled with a very tangible affection. Beautiful photographs as always Ms. J*!

184. Apple

January 30th, 2010 at 3:58 am

I love it jaz! you made them look so fab as always! i love love love the location and the desert station!!!<3

185. kristina

January 30th, 2010 at 4:38 am

You are truly an inspiration.

186. cassandra m

January 30th, 2010 at 4:53 am

I let out a *gasp* when I saw the photo of her walking over the bridge. One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES…EVER! (Plus I love the rustic look of all the images…)

187. alison

January 30th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

i love the market lights hanging in the tent. and the dessert table looks so beautiful. wonderful images – beautiful as always.

188. Stacy Cross

January 30th, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Gorgeous wedding, guys! Great work! πŸ™‚

189. kristin @ the treasured petal

January 30th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

most awesome wedding i’ve seen in a long time! and incredible photos to boot!

190. Stacey

January 30th, 2010 at 5:25 pm

These images are stunning. Def. one of the best weddings I’ve seen from you. I can’t wait to see what you do this upcoming year! πŸ™‚

191. Ann kaiser

January 30th, 2010 at 11:55 pm

I would say that this was the most memorable wedding I have ever been to ( except when I married my best friend , Glen of understand ). The simplicity and the dramatic effects were all in balance. It was magical ! The video and pictures bring to life the natural love shared between the two of you. God has blessed your union well. It gleams from your faces. With God at the helm, I know that this love will only grow stronger. Never doubt that, just look at these pictures..they are worth a million words!! Blessings to you Kidds!!

192. Lauren Brimhall

January 31st, 2010 at 1:35 am

Hello! I hope you don’t mind that I’m a new fan. I think these photos are absolutely amazing! I especially appreciate how you can take such a simple photo like the one of them looking at eachother, with hardly anything in the background, and just NAIL it like no one else I’ve ever seen. Nice work!

193. Kyle Richter

January 31st, 2010 at 2:09 am

Love this couple..!! Brandon and Kristin are such awesome people!! and the photos are so great! Love it!! As always an inspiration J*.. Thanks… Kyle at s28.!

194. Jonathan Brown

January 31st, 2010 at 4:02 am

Love the shot of the girls with the trees. Great work as always.

195. David Murphey

January 31st, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Love the shoes shot. Really nice details.

196. Fotograf lublin

January 31st, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Great pictures and beautifu couple.

197. Brian Fletcher

February 1st, 2010 at 8:53 am

I just picked my jaw up off of the floor. Jasmine, I hope you submit this to get published – it is breathtaking work. Just incredible.

198. Christopher Soule

February 1st, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Hey Jasmine and JD, absolutely gorgeous wedding photos! And Jasmine, the way you chronicled it out on this post was great help. Thanks much.
    Christopher Soule
    Imagens Divinas
    Curitiba, PR Brasil

P.S. I thought it was considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride BEFORE the wedding (as in your bridal and groom shots). Has that custom changed in the business? Did I miss something? Confused…

199. Cristen

February 2nd, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Um wow…..the decor in this wedding is amazing as is the bride and groom!! Great backdrops of the woods too!!

200. Naomi

February 2nd, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Your talent takes my breath away and I am not one to say that often. Reading your description and seeing the photos made me feel their love and the admiration you have for this couple. How lucky they are to have you shoot their wedding. I am giving you a big shout out on my blog. I am now forever a fan! You are a great talent!

201. Kevin Le Vu

February 2nd, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Wow!!! They went to my high school!!! Awesomeness Jasmine!!! This was a very beautiful wedding and you captured it nicely!

202. Lia

February 3rd, 2010 at 11:20 pm

does anyone have any idea who designs that dress???? i neeeeeed to know! haha its like my dream dress. beautiful pictures.

203. ASME

February 4th, 2010 at 1:00 am

Hye Jasmine
    Very simple shot but discribe a whole story here..awesome!!!!have a nice day

204. San Francisco Wedding Photography

February 5th, 2010 at 3:37 am

I love the session around the abandoned mine – kept with the theme and made for some dramatic images. Congrats!

205. Vickie Wyley

February 6th, 2010 at 4:09 am

Jasmine, this is simply beautiful! Thanks so much for recording the most special day in my daughter’s (and now her husband’s) life. I understand why they chose you to capture their day; the pictures made me smile all over again when I viewed them. It was a pleasure to meet you, and again, thanks for the capturing these wonderful moments.

206. Bill Blakey

February 6th, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Great Photographs. Great People. Nice job Jasmine!

207. Kye Brown

February 7th, 2010 at 12:38 am

Wonderful job once again. You and JD are amazing! Can’t wait to see more.

208. Megan Hayes

February 7th, 2010 at 7:17 am

Wow! What a lovely wedding. Loving the cotton! Jasmine these photos are beautiful, just beautiful!

209. Girish

February 7th, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Wonderful photographs. Some of the photos of details are totally cool. Well done. Great candid’s as well.

210. Thina Doukas Wedding Photography

February 9th, 2010 at 3:16 am

Like to say the photos are brilliant. Awesome candid and natural images. Great Blog cheers!

211. Barb Cameron - Ottawa

February 10th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

stunning images as per usual! Love the emotion and detail captured.

212. Kristi Garrett

February 10th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Jasmine, I just loved….no, not JUST your photos… but the lead to the story. You’re also a provocative writer!

213. Alex Albojer

February 11th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Great work! I love the shots in the junkyard! Beautiful wedding.

214. Nick Grove

February 22nd, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Hi again Jasmine
    Like these images a lot.
    It would be great to find out more about you.
    Do you work alone?
    Speak soon

215. John Prado

March 2nd, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Lovely couple, colors look beautiful, great photos Jasmine!

216. Kelly Jackson

March 3rd, 2010 at 2:32 pm

as always- you absolutely take my breath away with your amazing talent- both in the words you choose and your impecable vision through your lens.

217. Karina

March 6th, 2010 at 2:03 am

Wow! These photos are amazing! What kind of lens did you use for the reception dance photos? They are so bright and sharp!

You are talented!

218. Michael Kent

March 9th, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Wonderful wedding photography. Great job on the details and beautiful couple.

219. Amber Strickler

March 12th, 2010 at 8:09 pm

Simply stunning. Thank you for inspiring me.

220. Dominoe Imus

March 16th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

The color palette for this wedding was absolutely stunning, and of course the images were amazing, as usual. The bride groom dancing while laughing had to be my favorite, I love when brides get to relax. Amazing!!

221. Valerie

March 19th, 2010 at 3:31 am

Does anyone know where the wedding location is?

March 19th, 2010 at 8:48 pm

223. Matthias

March 22nd, 2010 at 12:33 pm

224. Kristi Schneider

March 22nd, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Awww… what beautiful photos! i love how "natural" this wedding was. JS, the mine pictures ROCKED!

225. trendy bride

March 25th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

This wedding is beautiful , I love the wooden color pencils, the cotton ball jars, and the brides shoes are awesome !!
    Great wedding photography !

226. Sara

April 3rd, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Hi! I know this is awhile back, but would you mind letting me know where this location was? I see it says Orange County Nature Center, but I google that and can’t really get any venue info. If you get a chance, would love to know where it is and how I can track it down, thank you!!!

227. Nicole

April 5th, 2010 at 4:54 pm

I also want to know where this wedding is. The pictures and location look amazing.

228. Lauren B.

April 9th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Amazing photography work! It looked like an amazing day to be outdoors. The photos have so much depth.

229. Sharon Curran

April 10th, 2010 at 10:32 am

I love the photos in the mine. These images are truly spectcaular – great work as always.

230. Iris

December 12th, 2010 at 3:34 am

What a beautiful wedding. So creative. Does anyone know who her dress is by?? I love that dress so much!!

231. Luke Stanton

February 1st, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Looks like a great location for a wedding. love the shot where the groom is sitting on a wooden crate and the bride stands in the background. All the little details are perfect! very inspirational!

232. perfektphoto

February 16th, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Love the whole cotton idea, especially the boutonniere shot. These pictures are so great.

233. Jackson MS Photographer

March 24th, 2011 at 7:39 pm

LOVE the cotton and the flowers. Amazing. Beautiful job as always.

234. Vince Winteregg

August 18th, 2011 at 4:32 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Amazing job!!

235. Kevin Le Vu Photographer

August 25th, 2011 at 8:24 am

I love love this place. Oak Nature Park never stops to amaze me!!! You have done a wonderful and beautiful job on their session!

236. Nathalie Selvon Bruce

December 23rd, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Love the new blog template design – classic, to the point and presenting another beautiful wedding!

237. Dillon Driscoll

July 10th, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Literally got watery eyed watching the slide show. Amazing work!

238. Kamil RumiΕ„ski

September 27th, 2014 at 9:13 am

Amazing pictures. I see a lot of emotion and perfection in pictures. Regards