Vintage DIY Wedding : Marie + Charlie

She has him wrapped around her… and Kathie held up a pinkie finger to demonstrate her point as she arranged flowers on the table. Marie has her father wrapped around her finger–her mom said–so when it came time to plan her dream wedding, Marie told him she wanted it in her dream location: grandpa’s knitting mill. Perkiomen sat empty for years since the business closed decades ago and has since been used as a storage facility, but where others saw a mess, Marie saw a treasure. With friends and family pulling together to refurbish the factory, it was ready for a wedding six months later.

As Marie descended the stairs of Perkiomen Mill in her wedding gown, gently placing each foot in front of the other, she opened the factory doors and walked down Jefferson Street toward her grandparents’ home. The same street which held sweet childhood memories was now the street leading her to the man of her dreams. Charlie waited patiently in the backyard, in front of grandma’s barn like Marie requested, and there they met under clouds of gray. Charlie wrapped his strong arms around her thin frame and reminded her not to cry. She nodded and they smiled. In front of grandma’s barn. It was the start of a perfect day and at the end of the night no one doubted why the good Lord gave Marie two pinkie fingers: one to wrap dad around, and the other for Charlie.

Marie and Charlie…I like you more than I should. Like, I wanna pack you in my back pocket and carry you away from Philadelphia. You both are incredibly kind, generous, and giving people and I am honored to have documented your day. It was a slice of perfection and I felt lucky to witness your union. JD, Lori, and I were blessed to be there surrounded by your loved ones. Much Love and Appreciation… j* (p.s. Marie, I promise one day we’ll do a Zumba class together!)

Marie and Charlie used vintage sewing machines they found in the mill as wedding decor…

I just about died when I saw Marie’s OdlR wedding dress….to say I was obsessed would be an understatement….

A little color with red wedding shoes…hellllllllo Jimmy Choo!

The entire wedding was a labor of love and DIY…Marie and her family assembled each bouquet and centerpiece with the utmost level of pride…

Marie and Charlie opted to see each other before the ceremony…but she couldn’t resist a a sneak peek before the First Look

After the wedding, the rain started. As we drove from Pottsville to East Greenville, it poured. And the entire time I’m sitting in my car praying for a miracle because we still needed to photograph the entire bridal party and commence bride and groom photos. Here’s Marie and Charlie leaving the church in a happy oblivion…

…and just LOOK at this dewey light! As we parked our cars, the skies magically parted and gave us just the perfect amount of time for photos…

And before anyone gets a lil crazy about posing my clients on railroad tracks…never fear…it’s an inactive track…

While we were shooting wedding pictures on the railroad tracks, a neighbor beckoned us into her backyard and offered her porch for more photos…with flowers like this, I couldn’t resist…

For the seating assignments, guest cards were made as timecards…so cute!

After six months of hard work, the mill was transformed into a beautiful wedding reception venue in East Greenville, Pennsylvania. When I walked into the space, I couldn’t help but feel the life emanating from every nook and cranny…I loved it!

Marie spent hours cleaning each vintage sewing machine, but I think it makes for a perfect wedding reception setting…

The Grand Entrance…

Heartfelt and beautiful speeches…

To see more of Marie and Charlie’s vintage Pennsylvania wedding, feel free to check out the slideshow for a full scope of the day with music provided by Amy Seeley found at WithEtiquette

1. Stephanie Stewart

May 12th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Ooooooohhhh! I knew this wedding would be something else, especially after their gorgeous engagement session…and I must say I just love this wedding! Marie did such a fabulous job, what a perfect space for their wedding, and so cool that it was such a personal, meaningful space! Love the bride and groom portraits…I swear the lovely light follows you wherever you go, Jasmine! Love ya!

2. Antonis

May 12th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Absolutely incredible, as always!! You’re an inspiration. I would LOVE to see some more technical information (lens used, settings, etc) on your images, or a Behind the Lens post dedicated to this for a particular engagement or wedding shoot.

3. Andrea

May 12th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

What a beautiful theme, love the vintage sewing machines! Beautiful photos… again… πŸ™‚

4. //Dani

May 12th, 2011 at 3:37 pm

I was soo looking forward to this wedding. Love the details, the style. And how you survived the little rain part. You are a lucky girl πŸ™‚

5. Rozanne Zacarias

May 12th, 2011 at 3:50 pm

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I am always inspired and taken away by your work!! πŸ™‚

6. Joanna Pia

May 12th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Oh… I love their concept and it’s every detail. I can’t wait to see our DIY come to life like theirs. The photos evoked intimacy and love which takes a lot of talent to do so. You’re awesome!

7. Jamie

May 12th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

So gorgeous, as usual, Jasmine! You captured their vibe and the details so beautifully.

8. Chelsea

May 12th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

This wedding was beautiful. I love that you captured the love emanating from husband and wife. Just perfect.

9. Bethany

May 12th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Hi Jasmine πŸ™‚
    I just found your blog and website on the net as i was randomly searching for photographers on the net.

I’ve been into photography for a few years now.. starting from my late teenage years.. I’m hoping to become a professional like you too.

I think you work is such an inspiration. Just looking through it, i’ve already learned much.. πŸ™‚

I just don’t have my own camera yet. i’m using the DSLR kit from the non-profit organization i take photos for. πŸ™‚

I’m so happpy i came across your website.. i’ll be visiting regularly.
    Thanks for sharing your work and the stories… I love Love Stories πŸ™‚

All the best to you!

10. Girish

May 12th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Fabulous images. I really like the style. Great focus. Nice poses. Brilliant ! very inspiring.

By the way, I was watching Independence Day, and now I am trying to call your name like Will Smith does πŸ˜‰ (doesn’t make sense, but still mentioned it)

Have a great day.

11. sherri lynn

May 12th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Love, love, love this wedding! Her dress is to die for! The details at the reception are amazing. I love that they had a DIY wedding…with Jimmy Choos!

12. Gallery by Laura Photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

The picture with the purple flowers made me drop my jaw. It just feels like "yes, flowers should bloom for me on my wedding day." And I love when people want to help a couple on their wedding, makes me want to cry.

13. LEOLAK

May 12th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

WOW…WOW…WOW!!!! I love the sewing machine touches…like ubber love!! My mom is a seamstress and that was a big part of my life watching her do her craft all the time (sadly she can’t remember how to anymore), but this is such a lovely personal touch – way to go Marie! Love it all…the dress…the venue…the love coming through from them…just fantastic!!! Definitely worth the wait in seeing these. Great job Jasmine, JD and Lori! Awesome music choice as well J!!

14. LEOLAK

May 12th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Oh…knew I forgot something…the JIMMY CHOO’S….stellar as well!

15. Colleen

May 12th, 2011 at 4:22 pm

…..I didn’t want these photos to end….. Absolutely incredible. Because the venue was new (not Southern Cal), it reminded me again of your talent and skill. AMAZING!!!

16. Abby Grace Photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I LOOOOVE this! Definitely one of the most endearing DIY weddings I’ve seen all year. Congratulations!

17. Miguel Angel

May 12th, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Vintage/retro… I feeling it. I am loving it… I myself iam planning a photoshoot a couple of senior a boho 70’s theme. Thanks .

18. ala

May 12th, 2011 at 4:25 pm

love! the slideshow made me want two things, 1. an adorable teeny fascinator hat. 2. champagne!! πŸ˜‰

19. Danielle Aquiline Photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I know the vintage thing can be overdone, but this wedding does it just PERFECTLY. I love it! And the sash/belt on her dress is perfect.

20. Beria Charles

May 12th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Oh my God! I remember their engagement pictures! So beautiful!!! And now, this wedding! Stunning! Love every detail – because the way you documented, of course! And the dress? Va Va Voom! Beautiful!
    As always Jasmine, God has blessed you with this beautiful talent. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

21. Damaris Mia

May 12th, 2011 at 4:28 pm

So beautiful. Wow.. Gotta love those east coast weddings! Wish we had places like that out here in SoCal!

22. heather cherie photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

could not have been more perfect! πŸ™‚ I feel like I was there! LOVE her dress for sure!

23. kristin brown

May 12th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

i love love LOVE it!! what a gorgeous wedding and your photos totally match the feel of it. amazing work!

24. Katelyn James

May 12th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

AHHHHH!!!! New favorite?!!! I think YES!!!!!! 1. She’s a redhead 2. She’s an east coast gal 3. You had amazing light 4. Her dress. 5. Their details were so original and 6. The purple viny flower things….a-mazing! It’s such a nice change to see some east coast portraits! Of course… I WOULD think that:) omg I’m rambling.

25. Gail

May 12th, 2011 at 4:33 pm

What a remarkable story behind their wedding! Thank you for sharing it with us Jasmine β€” it takes what already is a beautiful day in photographs and stitches a big ‘ol heart of love on top of it.

Like how I slipped that sewing metaphor in there? I try πŸ˜‰

Props to you, JD and Lori for work well done!

26. LaVon

May 12th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

That wedding was so beautiful! I love the theme she chose. DRESS AND SHOES AWMAZING! How fun for you!

27. Jill Samter Photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Jasmine, you did a beautiful job. I lived not too far from there. We just moved to N. VA and love this area too. Marie did an amazng job with every detail. So unique and beautiful. Glad you like the area so much – it really is lovely there.

28. Mikaela

May 12th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

wow…this so brought tears to my eyes…incredibly beautiful wedding with all of the rich, family history and incredibly, beautifully captured! πŸ™‚

29. LaVon

May 12th, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Oh…and I just looooove the photo of them holding hands under the table! That is so the shot all brides wish their photographer would capture. Great job Jasmine!

30. Jodie Lemke

May 12th, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I love it! How unique!! I adore the brick and the sewing machines! Love them! Gorgeous bride and handsome groom!!

31. Larita

May 12th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Oy. I am in love with this wedding! It looks like such a personalized, history-filled day. I normally see most weddings as a regretful waste of resources, but this one… this one looks like a day that the couple and their families will remember, and cherish, for the rest of their lives. And, as always, your photos are fantastic; I think your style fits this couple perfectly!

32. Jennie Renaudo

May 12th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

This was such a beeeeeea-utiful wedding! And those Jimmy Choos are to die for!

Always love your photos. You can feel the love coming from them.

33. Michelle Edgerton Photography

May 12th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

These are UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a gorgeous wedding and couple! I am swooning over your work.

34. Life with Kaishon

May 12th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Pennsylvania is so pretty, isn’t it? I live close to them.

35. {leah}

May 12th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Gorgeous couple and a gorgeous wedding! <3 Fabulous as always, Jasmine!

36. Lisa Scherer

May 12th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

WOW to that dress! What an amazing venue and one so close to the heart. awesome!

37. Denise Nicole

May 12th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Absolutely breathtaking!!!! I believe this is the couple that raffled off the 3rd shooter? I wonder who was lucky enough to get the spot! How amazing to have such a special place to hold her wedding. Childhood memories and a piece of her grandfather to take with her is something I can’t even explain that tears at my heart strings. I am doing a shoot next week where I am the subject once again and am using an old sewing machine and telling a story of how my mom used to spend hours making my clothes for school and my dolls clothes. Such a special memory to me and I can’t wait to bring it back to life. Congrats to your beautiful couple! Amazing images as always.

38. gladys jem

May 12th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

beautiful wedding. beautiful couple. the slideshow has me all teary and happy all at the same time. gorgeous job jasmine!

39. Lorrie Prothero

May 12th, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I love wisteria – what a sweet neighbor to invite you to shoot on her porch.

40. Erin K.

May 12th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

I love when a couple adds such a personal touch to their wedding! Having the family members all do the flowers creates such a beautiful memory and makes it all the more meaningful.

41. MichelleSibley

May 12th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

goosebump city!

42. Tanya Petraglia

May 12th, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Oh Jasmine, the slideshow did me in! Love: your teary eyed Kleenex fan..Tanya

43. Deney

May 12th, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I love, love, love Marie’s style. Even from the engagement session, she was stuck in my head. That gold mini dress. The couple looks like they know how to have fun and it radiates through your photos.

44. Christina Moodie

May 12th, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Swoon to the max!

45. Tammynize

May 12th, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I love this wedding! So unique!

46. ashley barnett

May 12th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Oh man. Everything about this is just lovely. πŸ™‚ Every little detail I luuuurve!

47. megan beth

May 12th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Holy, she looks amazing in that dress. And that wall?! THAT WALL OF WISTERIA!!! O. M. G. GORGEOUS.

48. Columbus GA Wedding Photographer

May 12th, 2011 at 5:29 pm

I think I would have had a blast shooting this wedding. Awesome shots as always. The sun popping through the window at the reception walk-in was pretty spectacular.

49. Rudi

May 12th, 2011 at 5:42 pm

You did it again! Love the pictures!

50. Trista Lerit

May 12th, 2011 at 5:56 pm

So beautiful Jas! I love all the portraits of them!

51. Layne

May 12th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Absolutely beautiful, amazing, gorgeous and inspiring. As always J, you never disappoint!=)

52. Ruth Stenson

May 12th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

This is absolutely DELICIOUS!! Stunning location, unique and I love the heritage involved as it is so meaningful to the B&G. Jasmine and you are the gal to capture this….congrats!

53. Nes Solorio

May 12th, 2011 at 6:06 pm

HOLA Jasmine, I just see your work and I thinks is gorgeus, Congratulations πŸ˜€ Grettings from Mexico

54. Tampa Wedding Photographer | (Tony)

May 12th, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Wow. This is spectacular! I LOVE the timecard/name cards.

55. Sharma Shari

May 12th, 2011 at 6:12 pm

What an awesome wedding to shoot! Love all the details, specially the little spools and the old machines!

56. The Memory Journalists

May 12th, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Delicious! He’s handsome but SHE is just a stunner! Wow! Absolute perfection. Beautiful photos, Jasmine!

57. Penny Wolfe

May 12th, 2011 at 6:16 pm

58. Kim

May 12th, 2011 at 6:22 pm

59. Tracy Dapp

May 12th, 2011 at 6:22 pm

ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING! I just love everything about this wedding! The venue & all the DIY is just stunning…and the bride & groom looking happily in love!

60. Camille

May 12th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Oh My Goodness!!! Ever since you posted their engagement session I was dying to see how their wedding would turn out. And dang did it turn out…what a beautiful and intimate wedding but full of love and joy. They are a gorgeous couple.

61. Tanya A

May 12th, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Ok…colour me sappy, but this post actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! πŸ™‚

62. mireille

May 12th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

What a labor of love this has been and how worth it when I look at this result. And boy you guys can even make rainy days look good.

63. John Johnston

May 12th, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Absolutely gorgeous.

64. Margaret

May 12th, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Seriously the time card/name cards were too cute!!! Great job as always J*!!

65. Ashley ferreira

May 12th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I simply love the feeling this wedding had. well done yet again – you capture moments beautifully!

66. Lindsay

May 12th, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m dying to see the slideshow! Are you putting it up later?

This is probably one of my favorite shoots/posts from you to date!

67. Catherine Guidry

May 12th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Jasmine, I consistently follow your blog, but this was the first time I’ve watched the slideshow as well. It was absolutely beautiful to watch! I was curious to see some of the ceremony photos and they are gorgeous! πŸ™‚ My FAVORITE image is of the entire bridal party walking! P.S. Get well soon!

68. Kristen

May 12th, 2011 at 7:29 pm

Love, love, love everything about this wedding…and the photography is stunning!

69. Carrie K

May 12th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

What a beautiful and honoring way to tie in her family history. (No pun intended!) Well done!

70. Angela Stanton

May 12th, 2011 at 8:19 pm

What incredible photos! You really pulled me into the emotions.. I am teary eyed. And I just LOVE the bride’s dress.

71. Marissa Nicole

May 12th, 2011 at 8:27 pm

She almost looks like one of the Barbie Dolls from the 50s, with the shape the dress creates on her body.

72. jenn {bow tie & bustle}

May 12th, 2011 at 8:34 pm

this wedding pretty much sums up the reason why i became a wedding designer….gorgeous details and a couple that is invested in showcasing their love and uniqueness on their wedding day while highlighting their family traditions/values that make them who they are. SOOOOO in love with this wedding! gorgeous!!!

73. Fotograf Bydgoszcz

May 12th, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Hi Jasmin!
    Back again to Your blog , lovely pictures – my favourite one is with the sun close to the groom! There is awesome light in the USA!

74. Charlie (The Groom)

May 12th, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Every time I watch this slide show I fall in love with her again. Thank you Jasmine and JD for photographing the most perfect day.

75. Candice Benjamin

May 12th, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Gorgeous as usual! & perfect choice for the slideshow song. Love it!

76. Jackie Lamas

May 12th, 2011 at 9:14 pm

so beautiful! i love anything vintage… sigh… she should plan my wedding if i get married!

77. jb newcomb

May 12th, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Just <3 the way you captured the vintage style! It’s no wonder you’re a star! πŸ˜‰

78. maria

May 12th, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Gorgeous!!! Love the change of scenery! My favorites are the train track shots and the first look at the barn…absolutely beautiful!

Air kisses!

79. Roxie

May 12th, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Wow wow wow! Probably one of my favorites.

80. Christina Prochazka

May 12th, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Absolutely beautiful. Simply stunning. Love the diy vintage theme and love all your detailed shots jasmine. Love the angle of the speeches shots too. Just gorgeous!

81. Mias

May 12th, 2011 at 10:58 pm

I want to live there-yup in the mill!

82. Taylor

May 12th, 2011 at 11:00 pm

this is seriously the 5th time I’ve looked through this post today! Clearly it is a combination from not doing much at work and how amazing this wedding was! Great shots Jasmine (I wanted to write J there but then I was like I don’t even know her can I do that aha shorten someone’s name who I don’t even know!)

83. Prema

May 12th, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Stunning Jasmine! I can feel the love from this wedding. Funny at times Marie looks like Jessica Claire from a glance πŸ™‚

84. kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer}

May 12th, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Beautiful! Love all the details! Her dress is amazing!

85. Roger

May 12th, 2011 at 11:53 pm

What a great set J. I think your detail shots were fantastic. What a great looking couple. I remember you talking about them during your CL workshop.

86. Jessica K. Sullivan

May 12th, 2011 at 11:56 pm

Love these pictures Jasmine! I am so inspired by this. I can’t even say which is my favorite pic, (I always have a favorite!), because they are all amazing! Thank you! Hope you are feeling better:)

87. Sarah Danaher

May 12th, 2011 at 11:59 pm

soooooooooo perfect!!

88. Robin McQuay Anderson Photography

May 13th, 2011 at 12:23 am

Isn’t it wonderful when a bride and groom think outside the box? So refreshing and truly unique…honoring family history and the love that came before them. Lovely!

89. Shane O' Sullivan

May 13th, 2011 at 12:49 am

Lovin it. That shot with the sun coming through the window is amazing, great positioning!

90. Nicole

May 13th, 2011 at 1:56 am

What an exquisite and beautiful wedding! I have been waiting for this wedding since you featured their engagement pictures. So so beautiful! I got quite emotional just looking at the pictures and then by the slideshow, it was all over for me! I’m left in awe.

91. Sarah McKenzie

May 13th, 2011 at 3:43 am

Wow her dress is DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS!

92. lucia

May 13th, 2011 at 3:50 am

love everything! they seems to be so in love and everything is beautiful. You did an amazing job!

93. SarahV

May 13th, 2011 at 4:44 am

Oh, Jasmine this shoot is delicious!! I can’t get over the decorations, the couple and your wonderful pictures! Awesome job as always!

94. clarivel.ann

May 13th, 2011 at 4:48 am

never knew anything was capable of being fierce and moving at the same time. This post moved me to some fierce tears. way to go, Jasmine!

95. Erin- Kansas City Photographers

May 13th, 2011 at 5:19 am

This is Beautiful. Such a sweet wedding I love her dress and her smile is so cute. I bet they were a blast to work with and for.

96. kelly marie

May 13th, 2011 at 6:07 am

all around beautiful. congrats to the bride and groom!

97. feuza

May 13th, 2011 at 6:08 am

gorgeous and love that you were on East Coast and you experienced some rain so you can feel a bit bad for us right, lol, gorgeous images and hope you are feeling better

98. Christina Dely

May 13th, 2011 at 6:10 am

There are just TOO many things I love about this wedding! But the dress… ahhhh speechless! Jasmine, you da bomb!

99. s h e r r y

May 13th, 2011 at 6:33 am

These are gorgeous! Love all the small details πŸ™‚

100. denise karis

May 13th, 2011 at 8:23 am

really love this wedding. what a beautiful event!

101. Jorge

May 13th, 2011 at 9:14 am

beautiful wedding. beautiful couple. Is a gorgeous job

102. AlexFrame

May 13th, 2011 at 11:14 am

As always) Amazing pictures and color)

103. Christy

May 13th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Ever since I saw their engagement session photos I have been waiting to see the wedding! These two have so much love radiating between them, it is truly beautiful. And the wedding itself?! Oh – my – gorgeous!!!

104. Yen

May 13th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

oh. em. gee. this is fanfreakingtabulous!!!!! one of my favorites of your posts yet. everything is just so vintagelicious. uhh yes. and everyone is so truly happy. i love seeing weddings through your camera lens. πŸ™‚

105. stephanie h

May 13th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

All of the weddings you shoot kill me. But this one just took the cake. Amazing!!!

May 13th, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Wow, this wedding is AMAZING!! Each details is perfect, and Marie and Charlie are a stunning couple!

May 13th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

WOW!!! This is one BEAUTIFUL & CLASSY BRIDE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress, all the details and your rockin’ photos!!!

108. Barbara Kowalski

May 13th, 2011 at 8:35 pm

The cutest wedding ever! Everything about it is just adorable!! I love their intro too. Great shoot Jasmine!

109. brandon dykes

May 14th, 2011 at 4:10 am

Jasmine: That wedding dress is AMAZING. Yes I used caps. Your photos were wonderful and once again you outdid yourself.

110. Aunt Eileen( Marie's)

May 14th, 2011 at 5:50 am

OMG Jasmine these photos are wonderful. It was a very special day and you captured their love for each other perfectly. Thank you….You guys are awesome….

111. Giovanna

May 14th, 2011 at 11:09 am

I looooooved the shots of them sitting at the table so intimate…and emotional πŸ™‚

112. Lester Molina

May 14th, 2011 at 3:48 pm

I absolutely love Vintage weddings (and everything else too). Thanks for the eye candy J*…

113. Neda Lahrodi-Blake

May 14th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Lovely to see their efforts have paid off – beautiful.

114. Mary

May 14th, 2011 at 8:16 pm

omg the most beautiful slideshow ever<3

115. Erica Velasco

May 14th, 2011 at 11:13 pm

amazing….just as promised!

116. Jamela

May 15th, 2011 at 6:32 am

Wowers! Thank you for gracing us with your amazing talent that God has given you! the slideshow was amazing!

117. jo ann

May 15th, 2011 at 9:43 pm

these are great…the image on the neighbor’s porch is stunning!

118. Aunt Carolyn(Marie)

May 16th, 2011 at 12:33 am

Jasmine and JD….fabulous pictures of the wedding. Marie and Charlie are going to be looking at these often over their lifetime… I can promise you that they will not be hidden up in storage like most often happens. Amazing shots of a beautiful couple and venue. Great to meet you both <3

119. Amy Arrington

May 16th, 2011 at 1:25 am

So pretty!

120. Christian

May 16th, 2011 at 4:33 pm

121. Kira Noble

May 16th, 2011 at 7:11 pm

I can’t get enough of these photos. What a beautifully unique wedding….and the light….SO pretty.

122. Ashley Goodwin

May 17th, 2011 at 12:52 am

This turned out SO beautiful! What a meaningful place to have their ceremony, I love love love love love it! You can see and feel the hard work and love that went into every detail. Gorgeous images Jasmine!

123. Kathleen Clipper

May 17th, 2011 at 1:58 am

GAH! I loooove her wedding dress! To say it looks fabulous does not show it or her justice! Love all of the DIY details and thought they put into the wedding. Seems like the kind of wedding you wish you were invited to…even if the bride and groom are complete strangers πŸ™‚

124. monica

May 17th, 2011 at 4:05 am

i love it. she’s gorgeous, te dress is da bomb! and beautiful pics as always…

125. chiechai

May 17th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Jasmine, what a lovely wedding. And you definitely made it more meaningful with all the little details you captured. My husband and I are having a wedding renewal in the Philippines and while I wish I can transport you there, I’ll just be inspired by your wedding photos. We’ve only been married for 5 yrs. but we are doing a renewal because my parents & my family were not at our first wedding 5 yrs. ago πŸ™‚ I’m hoping to pull off a vintage-inspired wedding like this.

126. Christy Cropper

May 17th, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Gah! Totally SWOONING!
    Love this so much. I want to be friends with Marie & Charlie too!

127. Odalys Mendez

May 17th, 2011 at 11:57 pm

What a unique and thoughtfully planned wedding. Every little detail was perfectly complimentary of the bride and groom, and you captured it all with just as much flair as it deserved. Amazing!

128. YarraValleyWedding

May 18th, 2011 at 11:17 am

Just the kind of wedding we love here in the Yarra Valley, Australia.
    Beautifully simple and elegant but very stylish. Nice light too!

129. Kathie (MOB)

May 18th, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Every time I look at these photo’s I always see something new and different. I love them and can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us. It was truly a pleasure meeting you, J.D. and Lori.

130. David Ferguson

May 18th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Jasmine, absolutely love the format for your blog. Your pic’s are an inspiration!

131. eva

May 18th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

That is amazing, I remember their engagement shoot and Marie being shy to wear her sequin dress.. Here she looks like a movie star!!! Such an amazing and beautiful wedding

132. Peter Nop

May 19th, 2011 at 4:41 am

Awesome photos Jasmine & JD, I love how you made a PA wedding look so beautiful.

133. Yaneck Wasiek

May 19th, 2011 at 6:57 am

I love the whole set! These photos nicely show the whole story of the wedding day. The very natural colors are spot on as well!
    WASIO photography – Chicago Wedding Photographer

134. Ebony

May 21st, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Great images, thanks for sharing…

135. Kym Domingue Crawford

May 21st, 2011 at 2:13 pm

That was an absolutely amazing and creative wedding! I love how you captured it. Gorgeous, shots as usual!

136. Amy Jensen

May 23rd, 2011 at 9:46 am

So sooo beautiful! Such an inspiration, Jasmine!

137. Cindy Habel

May 23rd, 2011 at 11:57 am

Wow!!! This wedding, and photography, is gorgeous. So unique, original and stunning!!! Congratulations Jasmine and JD for another amazing wedding captured beautifully.

138. Shibu Lekshman

May 23rd, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Absolutely love your photography.

139. Lisa O'Dwyer

May 24th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Yay! A Pennsylvania wedding where I’m from! It’s absolutely stunning. The mill location is to die for and the bride’s perfect sense of style. Funny that I left a grey rainy place, for another grey rainy place, Ireland. I’m always hoping for a bit of that California sun when shooting weddings here. But girl, you rock the rain too!

140. Mrs Bulathsinghala

May 25th, 2011 at 10:39 am

I still ogle at our pictures on a daily basis.

141. Manchester Wedding Photographer

May 25th, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Amazing work as always! Love the way the sunset is teaming in through the window, and those Jimmy Choos, gorgeous!

142. Luke Stanton

May 26th, 2011 at 9:16 am

Love these vintage wedding posts. It’s really fashionable at the minute and the images are so refreshing compared to most contemporary wedding photography.

143. Grace Tan

May 26th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I wish the brides and grooms in Malaysia would take the effort to plan a wedding like this! I can imagine how it would look in an old factory here! Absolutely wonderful photos.

144. Derek

May 27th, 2011 at 4:32 am

Amazing work Jasmine. Your work is very inspirational.

145. Mandi Nikole

May 28th, 2011 at 1:27 am

Love these. The dress is beautiful. Darling couple.

146. Silvia Cataudo

May 30th, 2011 at 1:06 pm

I love the vintage quality of these photos, brilliant setting too! The bride and grooms reactions in the speeches sequence is lovely.

147. Jennifer

May 31st, 2011 at 11:53 pm

I cried reading the intro. And, I smiled ear to ear looking at the pictures. You are a great story-teller, both in words and images, Jasmine. Amazing work, Jasmine, JD and Lori!

148. Katie Watkins

June 1st, 2011 at 8:43 pm

This is a beautiful wedding with such a wonderful feeling to it. You did a great job at capturing the uniqueness of the day!

149. brideandjoy

June 6th, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I LOVE the time cards and her hat – brilliant ideas πŸ™‚

Beautifully captured, as always Jasmine

150. Chema Naranjo

June 7th, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Te he descubierto hace poco gracias a slr lounge, me encanta tu fotografΓ­a, disparas con el corazΓ³n y se nota, se transmite y lo entiende cualquier persona mΓ­nimamente sensible, un saludo desde Madrid, EspaΓ±a.

151. Michael Hickey

June 13th, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Now that’s an original wedding.
    Great coverage.

152. Deschamps Photography

June 20th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I just love a vintage wedding. Thanks for sharing these Jasmine.

153. ManwithaCamera

June 23rd, 2011 at 4:12 am

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. It makes me want to see even more!

154. nina pomeroy

June 23rd, 2011 at 9:52 pm

love the feel of this event. beautiful work capturing all the unique details.

155. pandu

June 27th, 2011 at 6:18 am

awesome concept

156. Diego Molina Photography

June 27th, 2011 at 8:53 pm

These images are gorgeous. Beautiful location!!

157. Jessuca Thomas

July 7th, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I melt over this wedding….. seriously, one of my favorite weddings ever!!! Love the story, and the DIY everything… and Her dress is to die for!

158. Susie

July 13th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Jasmine!! These are Lovely! Excellent job

159. Ryan

October 14th, 2014 at 12:29 am

Stunning photo’s – we could learn a lot from your style!

160. Cipriani Photography

May 7th, 2015 at 1:24 am

I love this photos. Great coverage!!!

161. Morgan Cole

July 8th, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Gorgeous!! amazing wedding photography, as always and perfect wedding dress.