Vintage DIY Wedding : Marie + Charlie

Vintage DIY Wedding : Marie + Charlie

Photography

She has him wrapped around her… and Kathie held up a pinkie finger to demonstrate her point as she arranged flowers on the table. Marie has her father wrapped around her finger–her mom said–so when it came time to plan her dream wedding, Marie told him she wanted it in her dream location: grandpa’s knitting mill. Perkiomen sat empty for years since the business closed decades ago and has since been used as a storage facility, but where others saw a mess, Marie saw a treasure. With friends and family pulling together to refurbish the factory, it was ready for a wedding six months later.

As Marie descended the stairs of Perkiomen Mill in her wedding gown, gently placing each foot in front of the other, she opened the factory doors and walked down Jefferson Street toward her grandparents’ home. The same street which held sweet childhood memories was now the street leading her to the man of her dreams. Charlie waited patiently in the backyard, in front of grandma’s barn like Marie requested, and there they met under clouds of gray. Charlie wrapped his strong arms around her thin frame and reminded her not to cry. She nodded and they smiled. In front of grandma’s barn. It was the start of a perfect day and at the end of the night no one doubted why the good Lord gave Marie two pinkie fingers: one to wrap dad around, and the other for Charlie.

Marie and Charlie…I like you more than I should. Like, I wanna pack you in my back pocket and carry you away from Philadelphia. You both are incredibly kind, generous, and giving people and I am honored to have documented your day. It was a slice of perfection and I felt lucky to witness your union. JD, Lori, and I were blessed to be there surrounded by your loved ones. Much Love and Appreciation… j* (p.s. Marie, I promise one day we’ll do a Zumba class together!)

Marie and Charlie used vintage sewing machines they found in the mill as wedding decor…

I just about died when I saw Marie’s OdlR wedding dress….to say I was obsessed would be an understatement….

A little color with red wedding shoes…hellllllllo Jimmy Choo!

The entire wedding was a labor of love and DIY…Marie and her family assembled each bouquet and centerpiece with the utmost level of pride…

Marie and Charlie opted to see each other before the ceremony…but she couldn’t resist a a sneak peek before the First Look

After the wedding, the rain started. As we drove from Pottsville to East Greenville, it poured. And the entire time I’m sitting in my car praying for a miracle because we still needed to photograph the entire bridal party and commence bride and groom photos. Here’s Marie and Charlie leaving the church in a happy oblivion…

…and just LOOK at this dewey light! As we parked our cars, the skies magically parted and gave us just the perfect amount of time for photos…

And before anyone gets a lil crazy about posing my clients on railroad tracks…never fear…it’s an inactive track…

While we were shooting wedding pictures on the railroad tracks, a neighbor beckoned us into her backyard and offered her porch for more photos…with flowers like this, I couldn’t resist…

For the seating assignments, guest cards were made as timecards…so cute!

After six months of hard work, the mill was transformed into a beautiful wedding reception venue in East Greenville, Pennsylvania. When I walked into the space, I couldn’t help but feel the life emanating from every nook and cranny…I loved it!

Marie spent hours cleaning each vintage sewing machine, but I think it makes for a perfect wedding reception setting…

The Grand Entrance…

Heartfelt and beautiful speeches…

To see more of Marie and Charlie’s vintage Pennsylvania wedding, feel free to check out the slideshow for a full scope of the day with music provided by Amy Seeley found at WithEtiquette

comments

1. Stephanie Stewart -

Ooooooohhhh! I knew this wedding would be something else, especially after their gorgeous engagement session…and I must say I just love this wedding! Marie did such a fabulous job, what a perfect space for their wedding, and so cool that it was such a personal, meaningful space! Love the bride and groom portraits…I swear the lovely light follows you wherever you go, Jasmine! Love ya!

5.12.11 - 3:26 pm

2. Antonis -

Absolutely incredible, as always!! You’re an inspiration. I would LOVE to see some more technical information (lens used, settings, etc) on your images, or a Behind the Lens post dedicated to this for a particular engagement or wedding shoot.

5.12.11 - 3:29 pm

3. Andrea -

What a beautiful theme, love the vintage sewing machines! Beautiful photos… again… πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 3:35 pm

4. //Dani -

I was soo looking forward to this wedding. Love the details, the style. And how you survived the little rain part. You are a lucky girl πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 3:37 pm

5. Rozanne Zacarias -

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I am always inspired and taken away by your work!! πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 3:50 pm

6. Joanna Pia -

Oh… I love their concept and it’s every detail. I can’t wait to see our DIY come to life like theirs. The photos evoked intimacy and love which takes a lot of talent to do so. You’re awesome!

5.12.11 - 3:52 pm

7. Jamie -

So gorgeous, as usual, Jasmine! You captured their vibe and the details so beautifully.

5.12.11 - 3:53 pm

8. Chelsea -

This wedding was beautiful. I love that you captured the love emanating from husband and wife. Just perfect.

5.12.11 - 3:54 pm

9. Bethany -

Hi Jasmine πŸ™‚
    I just found your blog and website on the net as i was randomly searching for photographers on the net.

I’ve been into photography for a few years now.. starting from my late teenage years.. I’m hoping to become a professional like you too.

I think you work is such an inspiration. Just looking through it, i’ve already learned much.. πŸ™‚

I just don’t have my own camera yet. i’m using the DSLR kit from the non-profit organization i take photos for. πŸ™‚

I’m so happpy i came across your website.. i’ll be visiting regularly.
    Thanks for sharing your work and the stories… I love Love Stories πŸ™‚

All the best to you!

5.12.11 - 3:59 pm

10. Girish -

Fabulous images. I really like the style. Great focus. Nice poses. Brilliant ! very inspiring.

By the way, I was watching Independence Day, and now I am trying to call your name like Will Smith does πŸ˜‰ (doesn’t make sense, but still mentioned it)

Have a great day.

5.12.11 - 4:00 pm

11. sherri lynn -

Love, love, love this wedding! Her dress is to die for! The details at the reception are amazing. I love that they had a DIY wedding…with Jimmy Choos!

5.12.11 - 4:00 pm

12. Gallery by Laura Photography -

The picture with the purple flowers made me drop my jaw. It just feels like "yes, flowers should bloom for me on my wedding day." And I love when people want to help a couple on their wedding, makes me want to cry.

5.12.11 - 4:02 pm

13. LEOLAK -

WOW…WOW…WOW!!!! I love the sewing machine touches…like ubber love!! My mom is a seamstress and that was a big part of my life watching her do her craft all the time (sadly she can’t remember how to anymore), but this is such a lovely personal touch – way to go Marie! Love it all…the dress…the venue…the love coming through from them…just fantastic!!! Definitely worth the wait in seeing these. Great job Jasmine, JD and Lori! Awesome music choice as well J!!

5.12.11 - 4:04 pm

14. LEOLAK -

Oh…knew I forgot something…the JIMMY CHOO’S….stellar as well!

5.12.11 - 4:04 pm

15. Colleen -

…..I didn’t want these photos to end….. Absolutely incredible. Because the venue was new (not Southern Cal), it reminded me again of your talent and skill. AMAZING!!!

5.12.11 - 4:22 pm

16. Abby Grace Photography -

I LOOOOVE this! Definitely one of the most endearing DIY weddings I’ve seen all year. Congratulations!

5.12.11 - 4:24 pm

17. Miguel Angel -

Vintage/retro… I feeling it. I am loving it… I myself iam planning a photoshoot a couple of senior a boho 70’s theme. Thanks .

5.12.11 - 4:25 pm

18. ala -

love! the slideshow made me want two things, 1. an adorable teeny fascinator hat. 2. champagne!! πŸ˜‰

5.12.11 - 4:25 pm

19. Danielle Aquiline Photography -

I know the vintage thing can be overdone, but this wedding does it just PERFECTLY. I love it! And the sash/belt on her dress is perfect.

5.12.11 - 4:26 pm

20. Beria Charles -

Oh my God! I remember their engagement pictures! So beautiful!!! And now, this wedding! Stunning! Love every detail – because the way you documented, of course! And the dress? Va Va Voom! Beautiful!
    As always Jasmine, God has blessed you with this beautiful talent. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

5.12.11 - 4:26 pm

21. Damaris Mia -

So beautiful. Wow.. Gotta love those east coast weddings! Wish we had places like that out here in SoCal!

5.12.11 - 4:28 pm

22. heather cherie photography -

could not have been more perfect! πŸ™‚ I feel like I was there! LOVE her dress for sure!

5.12.11 - 4:31 pm

23. kristin brown -

i love love LOVE it!! what a gorgeous wedding and your photos totally match the feel of it. amazing work!

5.12.11 - 4:32 pm

24. Katelyn James -

AHHHHH!!!! New favorite?!!! I think YES!!!!!! 1. She’s a redhead 2. She’s an east coast gal 3. You had amazing light 4. Her dress. 5. Their details were so original and 6. The purple viny flower things….a-mazing! It’s such a nice change to see some east coast portraits! Of course… I WOULD think that:) omg I’m rambling.

5.12.11 - 4:32 pm

25. Gail -

What a remarkable story behind their wedding! Thank you for sharing it with us Jasmine β€” it takes what already is a beautiful day in photographs and stitches a big ‘ol heart of love on top of it.

Like how I slipped that sewing metaphor in there? I try πŸ˜‰

Props to you, JD and Lori for work well done!

5.12.11 - 4:33 pm

26. LaVon -

That wedding was so beautiful! I love the theme she chose. DRESS AND SHOES AWMAZING! How fun for you!

5.12.11 - 4:36 pm

27. Jill Samter Photography -

Jasmine, you did a beautiful job. I lived not too far from there. We just moved to N. VA and love this area too. Marie did an amazng job with every detail. So unique and beautiful. Glad you like the area so much – it really is lovely there.

5.12.11 - 4:36 pm

28. Mikaela -

wow…this so brought tears to my eyes…incredibly beautiful wedding with all of the rich, family history and incredibly, beautifully captured! πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 4:36 pm

29. LaVon -

Oh…and I just looooove the photo of them holding hands under the table! That is so the shot all brides wish their photographer would capture. Great job Jasmine!

5.12.11 - 4:38 pm

30. Jodie Lemke -

I love it! How unique!! I adore the brick and the sewing machines! Love them! Gorgeous bride and handsome groom!!

5.12.11 - 4:38 pm

31. Larita -

Oy. I am in love with this wedding! It looks like such a personalized, history-filled day. I normally see most weddings as a regretful waste of resources, but this one… this one looks like a day that the couple and their families will remember, and cherish, for the rest of their lives. And, as always, your photos are fantastic; I think your style fits this couple perfectly!

5.12.11 - 4:40 pm

32. Jennie Renaudo -

This was such a beeeeeea-utiful wedding! And those Jimmy Choos are to die for!

Always love your photos. You can feel the love coming from them.

5.12.11 - 4:45 pm

33. Michelle Edgerton Photography -

These are UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a gorgeous wedding and couple! I am swooning over your work.

5.12.11 - 4:45 pm

34. Life with Kaishon -

Pennsylvania is so pretty, isn’t it? I live close to them.

5.12.11 - 4:46 pm

35. {leah} -

Gorgeous couple and a gorgeous wedding! <3 Fabulous as always, Jasmine!

5.12.11 - 4:46 pm

36. Lisa Scherer -

WOW to that dress! What an amazing venue and one so close to the heart. awesome!

5.12.11 - 4:47 pm

37. Denise Nicole -

Absolutely breathtaking!!!! I believe this is the couple that raffled off the 3rd shooter? I wonder who was lucky enough to get the spot! How amazing to have such a special place to hold her wedding. Childhood memories and a piece of her grandfather to take with her is something I can’t even explain that tears at my heart strings. I am doing a shoot next week where I am the subject once again and am using an old sewing machine and telling a story of how my mom used to spend hours making my clothes for school and my dolls clothes. Such a special memory to me and I can’t wait to bring it back to life. Congrats to your beautiful couple! Amazing images as always.

5.12.11 - 4:49 pm

38. gladys jem -

beautiful wedding. beautiful couple. the slideshow has me all teary and happy all at the same time. gorgeous job jasmine!

5.12.11 - 4:52 pm

39. Lorrie Prothero -

I love wisteria – what a sweet neighbor to invite you to shoot on her porch.

5.12.11 - 4:54 pm

40. Erin K. -

I love when a couple adds such a personal touch to their wedding! Having the family members all do the flowers creates such a beautiful memory and makes it all the more meaningful.

5.12.11 - 4:55 pm

41. MichelleSibley -

goosebump city!

5.12.11 - 4:55 pm

42. Tanya Petraglia -

Oh Jasmine, the slideshow did me in! Love: your teary eyed Kleenex fan..Tanya

5.12.11 - 4:58 pm

43. Deney -

I love, love, love Marie’s style. Even from the engagement session, she was stuck in my head. That gold mini dress. The couple looks like they know how to have fun and it radiates through your photos.

5.12.11 - 5:01 pm

44. Christina Moodie -

Swoon to the max!

5.12.11 - 5:10 pm

45. Tammynize -

I love this wedding! So unique!

5.12.11 - 5:15 pm

46. ashley barnett -

Oh man. Everything about this is just lovely. πŸ™‚ Every little detail I luuuurve!

5.12.11 - 5:24 pm

47. megan beth -

Holy, she looks amazing in that dress. And that wall?! THAT WALL OF WISTERIA!!! O. M. G. GORGEOUS.

5.12.11 - 5:26 pm

48. Columbus GA Wedding Photographer -

I think I would have had a blast shooting this wedding. Awesome shots as always. The sun popping through the window at the reception walk-in was pretty spectacular.

5.12.11 - 5:29 pm

49. Rudi -

You did it again! Love the pictures!

5.12.11 - 5:42 pm

50. Trista Lerit -

So beautiful Jas! I love all the portraits of them!

5.12.11 - 5:56 pm

51. Layne -

Absolutely beautiful, amazing, gorgeous and inspiring. As always J, you never disappoint!=)

5.12.11 - 5:57 pm

52. Ruth Stenson -

This is absolutely DELICIOUS!! Stunning location, unique and I love the heritage involved as it is so meaningful to the B&G. Jasmine and you are the gal to capture this….congrats!

5.12.11 - 6:02 pm

53. Nes Solorio -

HOLA Jasmine, I just see your work and I thinks is gorgeus, Congratulations πŸ˜€ Grettings from Mexico

5.12.11 - 6:06 pm

54. Tampa Wedding Photographer | (Tony) -

Wow. This is spectacular! I LOVE the timecard/name cards.

5.12.11 - 6:11 pm

55. Sharma Shari -

What an awesome wedding to shoot! Love all the details, specially the little spools and the old machines!

5.12.11 - 6:12 pm

56. The Memory Journalists -

Delicious! He’s handsome but SHE is just a stunner! Wow! Absolute perfection. Beautiful photos, Jasmine!

5.12.11 - 6:13 pm

57. Penny Wolfe -

Beautiful!

5.12.11 - 6:16 pm

58. Kim -

beautiful

5.12.11 - 6:22 pm

59. Tracy Dapp -

ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING! I just love everything about this wedding! The venue & all the DIY is just stunning…and the bride & groom looking happily in love!

5.12.11 - 6:22 pm

60. Camille -

Oh My Goodness!!! Ever since you posted their engagement session I was dying to see how their wedding would turn out. And dang did it turn out…what a beautiful and intimate wedding but full of love and joy. They are a gorgeous couple.

5.12.11 - 6:24 pm

61. Tanya A -

Ok…colour me sappy, but this post actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 6:25 pm

62. mireille -

What a labor of love this has been and how worth it when I look at this result. And boy you guys can even make rainy days look good.

5.12.11 - 6:27 pm

63. John Johnston -

Absolutely gorgeous.

5.12.11 - 6:31 pm

64. Margaret -

Seriously the time card/name cards were too cute!!! Great job as always J*!!

5.12.11 - 6:35 pm

65. Ashley ferreira -

I simply love the feeling this wedding had. well done yet again – you capture moments beautifully!

5.12.11 - 7:06 pm

66. Lindsay -

I’m dying to see the slideshow! Are you putting it up later?

This is probably one of my favorite shoots/posts from you to date!

5.12.11 - 7:16 pm

67. Catherine Guidry -

Jasmine, I consistently follow your blog, but this was the first time I’ve watched the slideshow as well. It was absolutely beautiful to watch! I was curious to see some of the ceremony photos and they are gorgeous! πŸ™‚ My FAVORITE image is of the entire bridal party walking! P.S. Get well soon!

5.12.11 - 7:21 pm

68. Kristen -

Love, love, love everything about this wedding…and the photography is stunning!
    xo

5.12.11 - 7:29 pm

69. Carrie K -

What a beautiful and honoring way to tie in her family history. (No pun intended!) Well done!

5.12.11 - 7:35 pm

70. Angela Stanton -

What incredible photos! You really pulled me into the emotions.. I am teary eyed. And I just LOVE the bride’s dress.

5.12.11 - 8:19 pm

71. Marissa Nicole -

She almost looks like one of the Barbie Dolls from the 50s, with the shape the dress creates on her body.

5.12.11 - 8:27 pm

72. jenn {bow tie & bustle} -

this wedding pretty much sums up the reason why i became a wedding designer….gorgeous details and a couple that is invested in showcasing their love and uniqueness on their wedding day while highlighting their family traditions/values that make them who they are. SOOOOO in love with this wedding! gorgeous!!!

5.12.11 - 8:34 pm

73. Fotograf Bydgoszcz -

Hi Jasmin!
    Back again to Your blog , lovely pictures – my favourite one is with the sun close to the groom! There is awesome light in the USA!
    Regards
    Arek

5.12.11 - 8:40 pm

74. Charlie (The Groom) -

Every time I watch this slide show I fall in love with her again. Thank you Jasmine and JD for photographing the most perfect day.

5.12.11 - 8:57 pm

75. Candice Benjamin -

Gorgeous as usual! & perfect choice for the slideshow song. Love it!

5.12.11 - 9:12 pm

76. Jackie Lamas -

so beautiful! i love anything vintage… sigh… she should plan my wedding if i get married!

5.12.11 - 9:14 pm

77. jb newcomb -

Just <3 the way you captured the vintage style! It’s no wonder you’re a star! πŸ˜‰

5.12.11 - 9:19 pm

78. maria -

Gorgeous!!! Love the change of scenery! My favorites are the train track shots and the first look at the barn…absolutely beautiful!

Air kisses!

5.12.11 - 9:21 pm

79. Roxie -

Wow wow wow! Probably one of my favorites.

5.12.11 - 10:36 pm

80. Christina Prochazka -

Absolutely beautiful. Simply stunning. Love the diy vintage theme and love all your detailed shots jasmine. Love the angle of the speeches shots too. Just gorgeous!

5.12.11 - 10:52 pm

81. Mias -

I want to live there-yup in the mill!

5.12.11 - 10:58 pm

82. Taylor -

this is seriously the 5th time I’ve looked through this post today! Clearly it is a combination from not doing much at work and how amazing this wedding was! Great shots Jasmine (I wanted to write J there but then I was like I don’t even know her can I do that aha shorten someone’s name who I don’t even know!)

5.12.11 - 11:00 pm

83. Prema -

Stunning Jasmine! I can feel the love from this wedding. Funny at times Marie looks like Jessica Claire from a glance πŸ™‚

5.12.11 - 11:10 pm

84. kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} -

Beautiful! Love all the details! Her dress is amazing!

5.12.11 - 11:32 pm

85. Roger -

What a great set J. I think your detail shots were fantastic. What a great looking couple. I remember you talking about them during your CL workshop.

5.12.11 - 11:53 pm

86. Jessica K. Sullivan -

Love these pictures Jasmine! I am so inspired by this. I can’t even say which is my favorite pic, (I always have a favorite!), because they are all amazing! Thank you! Hope you are feeling better:)

5.12.11 - 11:56 pm

87. Sarah Danaher -

soooooooooo perfect!!

5.12.11 - 11:59 pm

88. Robin McQuay Anderson Photography -

Isn’t it wonderful when a bride and groom think outside the box? So refreshing and truly unique…honoring family history and the love that came before them. Lovely!

5.13.11 - 12:23 am

89. Shane O' Sullivan -

Lovin it. That shot with the sun coming through the window is amazing, great positioning!

5.13.11 - 12:49 am

90. Nicole -

What an exquisite and beautiful wedding! I have been waiting for this wedding since you featured their engagement pictures. So so beautiful! I got quite emotional just looking at the pictures and then by the slideshow, it was all over for me! I’m left in awe.

5.13.11 - 1:56 am

91. Sarah McKenzie -

Wow her dress is DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS!

5.13.11 - 3:43 am

92. lucia -

love everything! they seems to be so in love and everything is beautiful. You did an amazing job!

5.13.11 - 3:50 am

93. SarahV -

Oh, Jasmine this shoot is delicious!! I can’t get over the decorations, the couple and your wonderful pictures! Awesome job as always!

5.13.11 - 4:44 am

94. clarivel.ann -

never knew anything was capable of being fierce and moving at the same time. This post moved me to some fierce tears. way to go, Jasmine!

5.13.11 - 4:48 am

95. Erin- Kansas City Photographers -

This is Beautiful. Such a sweet wedding I love her dress and her smile is so cute. I bet they were a blast to work with and for.

5.13.11 - 5:19 am

96. kelly marie -

all around beautiful. congrats to the bride and groom!

5.13.11 - 6:07 am

97. feuza -

gorgeous and love that you were on East Coast and you experienced some rain so you can feel a bit bad for us right, lol, gorgeous images and hope you are feeling better

5.13.11 - 6:08 am

98. Christina Dely -

There are just TOO many things I love about this wedding! But the dress… ahhhh speechless! Jasmine, you da bomb!

5.13.11 - 6:10 am

99. s h e r r y -

These are gorgeous! Love all the small details πŸ™‚

5.13.11 - 6:33 am

100. denise karis -

really love this wedding. what a beautiful event!

5.13.11 - 8:23 am

101. Jorge -

beautiful wedding. beautiful couple. Is a gorgeous job

5.13.11 - 9:14 am

102. AlexFrame -

As always) Amazing pictures and color)

5.13.11 - 11:14 am

103. Christy -

Ever since I saw their engagement session photos I have been waiting to see the wedding! These two have so much love radiating between them, it is truly beautiful. And the wedding itself?! Oh – my – gorgeous!!!

5.13.11 - 2:22 pm

104. Yen -

oh. em. gee. this is fanfreakingtabulous!!!!! one of my favorites of your posts yet. everything is just so vintagelicious. uhh yes. and everyone is so truly happy. i love seeing weddings through your camera lens. πŸ™‚

5.13.11 - 2:31 pm

105. stephanie h -

All of the weddings you shoot kill me. But this one just took the cake. Amazing!!!

5.13.11 - 2:53 pm

106. Lydia -

Wow, this wedding is AMAZING!! Each details is perfect, and Marie and Charlie are a stunning couple!

5.13.11 - 5:23 pm

107. CHRISTY - O PHOTOGRAPHY -

WOW!!! This is one BEAUTIFUL & CLASSY BRIDE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress, all the details and your rockin’ photos!!!

5.13.11 - 6:24 pm

108. Barbara Kowalski -

The cutest wedding ever! Everything about it is just adorable!! I love their intro too. Great shoot Jasmine!

5.13.11 - 8:35 pm

109. brandon dykes -

Jasmine: That wedding dress is AMAZING. Yes I used caps. Your photos were wonderful and once again you outdid yourself.

5.14.11 - 4:10 am

110. Aunt Eileen( Marie's) -

OMG Jasmine these photos are wonderful. It was a very special day and you captured their love for each other perfectly. Thank you….You guys are awesome….

5.14.11 - 5:50 am

111. Giovanna -

I looooooved the shots of them sitting at the table so intimate…and emotional πŸ™‚

5.14.11 - 11:09 am

112. Lester Molina -

I absolutely love Vintage weddings (and everything else too). Thanks for the eye candy J*…

5.14.11 - 3:48 pm

113. Neda Lahrodi-Blake -

Lovely to see their efforts have paid off – beautiful.

5.14.11 - 4:45 pm

114. Mary -

omg the most beautiful slideshow ever<3

5.14.11 - 8:16 pm

115. Erica Velasco -

amazing….just as promised!

5.14.11 - 11:13 pm

116. Jamela -

Wowers! Thank you for gracing us with your amazing talent that God has given you! the slideshow was amazing!

5.15.11 - 6:32 am

117. jo ann -

these are great…the image on the neighbor’s porch is stunning!

5.15.11 - 9:43 pm

118. Aunt Carolyn(Marie) -

Jasmine and JD….fabulous pictures of the wedding. Marie and Charlie are going to be looking at these often over their lifetime… I can promise you that they will not be hidden up in storage like most often happens. Amazing shots of a beautiful couple and venue. Great to meet you both <3

5.16.11 - 12:33 am

119. Amy Arrington -

So pretty!

5.16.11 - 1:25 am

120. Christian -

awesome!!!!!

5.16.11 - 4:33 pm

121. Kira Noble -

I can’t get enough of these photos. What a beautifully unique wedding….and the light….SO pretty.

5.16.11 - 7:11 pm

122. Ashley Goodwin -

This turned out SO beautiful! What a meaningful place to have their ceremony, I love love love love love it! You can see and feel the hard work and love that went into every detail. Gorgeous images Jasmine!

5.17.11 - 12:52 am

123. Kathleen Clipper -

GAH! I loooove her wedding dress! To say it looks fabulous does not show it or her justice! Love all of the DIY details and thought they put into the wedding. Seems like the kind of wedding you wish you were invited to…even if the bride and groom are complete strangers πŸ™‚

5.17.11 - 1:58 am

124. monica -

i love it. she’s gorgeous, te dress is da bomb! and beautiful pics as always…

5.17.11 - 4:05 am

125. chiechai -

Jasmine, what a lovely wedding. And you definitely made it more meaningful with all the little details you captured. My husband and I are having a wedding renewal in the Philippines and while I wish I can transport you there, I’ll just be inspired by your wedding photos. We’ve only been married for 5 yrs. but we are doing a renewal because my parents & my family were not at our first wedding 5 yrs. ago πŸ™‚ I’m hoping to pull off a vintage-inspired wedding like this.

5.17.11 - 3:24 pm

126. Christy Cropper -

Gah! Totally SWOONING!
    Love this so much. I want to be friends with Marie & Charlie too!

5.17.11 - 10:22 pm

127. Odalys Mendez -

What a unique and thoughtfully planned wedding. Every little detail was perfectly complimentary of the bride and groom, and you captured it all with just as much flair as it deserved. Amazing!

5.17.11 - 11:57 pm

128. YarraValleyWedding -

Just the kind of wedding we love here in the Yarra Valley, Australia.
    Beautifully simple and elegant but very stylish. Nice light too!

5.18.11 - 11:17 am

129. Kathie (MOB) -

Every time I look at these photo’s I always see something new and different. I love them and can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us. It was truly a pleasure meeting you, J.D. and Lori.

5.18.11 - 12:19 pm

130. David Ferguson -

Jasmine, absolutely love the format for your blog. Your pic’s are an inspiration!

5.18.11 - 3:34 pm

131. eva -

That is amazing, I remember their engagement shoot and Marie being shy to wear her sequin dress.. Here she looks like a movie star!!! Such an amazing and beautiful wedding

5.18.11 - 6:58 pm

132. Peter Nop -

Awesome photos Jasmine & JD, I love how you made a PA wedding look so beautiful.

5.19.11 - 4:41 am

133. Yaneck Wasiek -

I love the whole set! These photos nicely show the whole story of the wedding day. The very natural colors are spot on as well!
    WASIO photography – Chicago Wedding Photographer

5.19.11 - 6:57 am

134. Ebony -

Great images, thanks for sharing…

5.21.11 - 1:19 pm

135. Kym Domingue Crawford -

That was an absolutely amazing and creative wedding! I love how you captured it. Gorgeous, shots as usual!

5.21.11 - 2:13 pm

136. Amy Jensen -

So sooo beautiful! Such an inspiration, Jasmine!

5.23.11 - 9:46 am

137. Cindy Habel -

Wow!!! This wedding, and photography, is gorgeous. So unique, original and stunning!!! Congratulations Jasmine and JD for another amazing wedding captured beautifully.

5.23.11 - 11:57 am

138. Shibu Lekshman -

Absolutely love your photography.

5.23.11 - 5:07 pm

139. Lisa O'Dwyer -

Yay! A Pennsylvania wedding where I’m from! It’s absolutely stunning. The mill location is to die for and the bride’s perfect sense of style. Funny that I left a grey rainy place, for another grey rainy place, Ireland. I’m always hoping for a bit of that California sun when shooting weddings here. But girl, you rock the rain too!

5.24.11 - 6:58 pm

140. Mrs Bulathsinghala -

I still ogle at our pictures on a daily basis.

5.25.11 - 10:39 am

141. Manchester Wedding Photographer -

Amazing work as always! Love the way the sunset is teaming in through the window, and those Jimmy Choos, gorgeous!

5.25.11 - 6:17 pm

142. Luke Stanton -

Love these vintage wedding posts. It’s really fashionable at the minute and the images are so refreshing compared to most contemporary wedding photography.

5.26.11 - 9:16 am

143. Grace Tan -

I wish the brides and grooms in Malaysia would take the effort to plan a wedding like this! I can imagine how it would look in an old factory here! Absolutely wonderful photos.

5.26.11 - 2:47 pm

144. Derek -

Amazing work Jasmine. Your work is very inspirational.

5.27.11 - 4:32 am

145. Mandi Nikole -

Love these. The dress is beautiful. Darling couple.

5.28.11 - 1:27 am

146. Silvia Cataudo -

I love the vintage quality of these photos, brilliant setting too! The bride and grooms reactions in the speeches sequence is lovely.

5.30.11 - 1:06 pm

147. Jennifer -

I cried reading the intro. And, I smiled ear to ear looking at the pictures. You are a great story-teller, both in words and images, Jasmine. Amazing work, Jasmine, JD and Lori!

5.31.11 - 11:53 pm

148. Katie Watkins -

This is a beautiful wedding with such a wonderful feeling to it. You did a great job at capturing the uniqueness of the day!

6.1.11 - 8:43 pm

149. brideandjoy -

I LOVE the time cards and her hat – brilliant ideas πŸ™‚

Beautifully captured, as always Jasmine

6.6.11 - 9:21 pm

150. Chema Naranjo -

Jasmine:
    Te he descubierto hace poco gracias a slr lounge, me encanta tu fotografΓ­a, disparas con el corazΓ³n y se nota, se transmite y lo entiende cualquier persona mΓ­nimamente sensible, un saludo desde Madrid, EspaΓ±a.

6.7.11 - 10:54 pm

151. Michael Hickey -

Now that’s an original wedding.
    Great coverage.

6.13.11 - 6:15 pm

152. Deschamps Photography -

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I just love a vintage wedding. Thanks for sharing these Jasmine.

6.20.11 - 4:55 pm

153. ManwithaCamera -

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. It makes me want to see even more!

6.23.11 - 4:12 am

154. nina pomeroy -

love the feel of this event. beautiful work capturing all the unique details.

6.23.11 - 9:52 pm

155. pandu -

awesome concept

6.27.11 - 6:18 am

156. Diego Molina Photography -

These images are gorgeous. Beautiful location!!

6.27.11 - 8:53 pm

157. Jessuca Thomas -

I melt over this wedding….. seriously, one of my favorite weddings ever!!! Love the story, and the DIY everything… and Her dress is to die for!

7.7.11 - 4:57 pm

158. Susie -

Jasmine!! These are Lovely! Excellent job

7.13.12 - 2:51 pm

159. Ryan -

Stunning photo’s – we could learn a lot from your style!

10.14.14 - 12:29 am

160. Cipriani Photography -

I love this photos. Great coverage!!!

5.7.15 - 1:24 am

161. Morgan Cole -

Gorgeous!! amazing wedding photography, as always and perfect wedding dress.

7.8.15 - 11:02 pm