The Art of Second Shooting : Photography Course

TODAY is the day! We woke up at 4:30 this morning for last minute prep (okay, and from sheer nerves!), but we are excited to see JD host his first ever teaching experience. He’s been a second shooter for seven years and today he’ll be sharing more about what it’s like from an insider’s perspective. The Art of Second Shooting is a FREE two day course and together we’ll be teaching the ins and outs of First and Second Shooting on a wedding day.

If you’d like to join us, here’s a breakdown of each day starting at 9 a.m. PST…
9:00     Welcome

2:40     Second Shooter Hotline
3:00     Q+A
3:10     Course conclusion
3:15     End

1. rachel

August 7th, 2013 at 2:11 am

thank you for putting this on… and thank you for all that you do… im watching the rewatch even though i watched most of it this morning… cant wait for tomorrow! xoxo

2. Jasmine

August 7th, 2013 at 2:15 am

JD you did a great job today! 🙂
    My husband is my second shooter so it was great to get some pointers/ideas that I can share with him.

3. Lilia C

August 7th, 2013 at 5:42 am

Today’s program was absolutely informative! Thanks guys!! 🙂

4. Yu

August 7th, 2013 at 11:42 am

Hi Jasmine,

I just wanted to let you know I received the fabulous ‘EXPOSED’ yesterday. I was delighted to get it so soon. After reading it on one sitting, I like you more than before 😀 You are real and you gave me lots of insights for my growth. Thank you. Greetings from Austria.

5. Norma Skinner

August 7th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Jasmine & JD, your courses have helped more people than you will ever know. You do not make clones of yourselves but push us on as our own selves, giving us so many shortcuts. Thank you!

6. scott

August 7th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

JD and Jasmine, loving your work on creative live. Images look amazing straight from camera !!!
    Think its time for an A for the hubby !

7. Camilla Jorvad

August 7th, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I am SO happy to hear you say on Creative Live today that you are preparing a new website. Your current one is fabulous;) but it does seem like you have grown up so much since then. your brand seems more mature now. so excited to see what you guys are creating this time!!! 🙂

8. ToddK

August 7th, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Thanks for the course

9. cassandra-m

August 8th, 2013 at 12:52 am

me & Mocha was supporting from Savannah. AWESOME 2 days. Great seeing BOTH of you guys on creativeLIVE. xoxoxoxoxo

10. Ashley Rogers

August 8th, 2013 at 5:48 pm

It was just TOO GOOD!!! Thank you Jasmine & JD!!!

11. JK Blackwell

August 9th, 2013 at 2:35 am

You guys rock!

12. Kim Lyn Chauvin

August 12th, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Jasmine, I can’t thank you and JD enough for all the support and information you have given me. I started out as a Stay at home mom looking for something to fill the emptiness I felt. I needed to be creative and have something of my own. I stumbled upon your blog one day and I’ve been stalking you ever since. I even went back and read every single blog post you have ever written. Creeper alert! Anyways I just wanted to say thank you for being such a inspiration. You’ve made me laugh, cry, strive, and just be a better person. God Bless! I wish you all the best. Keeping my fingers crossed for myself!

13. ashley goodwin

August 15th, 2013 at 12:11 am

SO FREAKING BUMMED I missed this, and JD’s debut. I will just have to buy it now ehy? CONGRATS JD!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. etaylor

August 21st, 2013 at 8:13 am

JD when is the next course?

15. Mayra

August 29th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Yeap! photography is an art

16. Juan Carlos Guzman

August 30th, 2013 at 1:09 am

Hi Jasmin hey where do i find this tutorial, I just realized this, would be cool to see it, thank you !!!