It’s a question I get often and one I struggle to answer: How do I get (and stay) consistent on social media?
Well, the answer is actually quite simple, but it’s not the one you want to hear…
- I want to tell you that there’s a magic formula for consistency.
- I want to tell you that if you drink a green smoothie every morning, it will make showing up on social media easier.
- I want to tell you that meditating for 10 minutes each day will guarantee your success.
But it’s much simpler than that. And also much more difficult.
Let me deal it to you straight:
>>Consistency is an act of discipline. It means you do the work even when you don’t want to.<<
It is not glamorous, sexy, or Instagram-able. It is work.
You must choose to give, show up, and serve, even when it is the last thing you want to do. Why?
- Because we become better when we do things that make us uncomfortable.
- Because we become better when we share what we know.
- Because we become better when we can look back at the week and say we did everything we could to grow our business.
It’s OK if you can’t show up every day. Consistency on social media will look different for everyone.
But whatever you decide is your level of consistency, I hope you plant your stake in the ground and do whatever it takes to make it happen.
*Especially on days when it’s hard.*
On those days where you don’t want to be consistent, I hope you choose discipline.
>>I hope you choose to bet on yourself and map your aspirations with your actions.<<
It is this consistency that will get you to where you want to go, and it is consistency that makes you stand out among the rest.
Your future self will thank you for pushing through.
If you need a little extra push in determining what actions will map your aspirations, I have just the thing: my Productivity Planner. This is the exact system I use to turn big dreams into reality. It walks you step-by-step from ideation to execution in a simple, manageable way. Download it >>HERE!<<