Want to know what I do after every project/promotion/launch to learn how to make it even better? I ask myself four simple questions as part of the Post-Project Assessment Framework…and the answers create the blueprint for the next time I try.
- Assess the Outcome: On a scale of 1-10, how do you score it? (10 = perfect, wouldn't change a thing)
- Assess the Wins: What worked well and what to keep for the future?
- Assess the Lessons: What should we change or try something new in its place?
- Assess the Weight: What slowed us down or held us back? What should we remove?
On a recent mastermind call I hosted, a member lamented, “…it feels like I'm starting from behind,” but I knew she wasn't alone. A lot of people feel that way.
But the truth is that with any new venture, you're not starting from behind…or in front of…or next to…you're simply starting. That's it.
We desperately want to safeguard our decisions or prevent setbacks—and it's normal to later look back and wish you did things differently!—but you only get that chance if you try again.
So that's what I'm doing: I'm opening the doors for a limited time to my mastermind.
We're looking for a small group of business owners ready to scale their business with a strategy…in six months. Sound crazy? Today I'm sharing real results from mastermind members.
In just six months, we saw:
- a member increase her revenue by 69% percent
- a member hire 11 new employees and set her annual goal to break a million dollars before the end of the year
- a member launched her membership that was 4x bigger than any other promotion. (And that's just the start!)
I recorded this video to candidly talk about my Post-Project Assessment Framework for my Mastermind, and openly share the answers.
I'm beyond thrilled to work with an amazing group of business owners for the second round of the mastermind, so if you'd >>like to apply HERE<< please do before MONDAY, JULY 31st.
When I look back at 2023, I will say—without a shadow of a doubt—that one of my proudest moments was meeting, supporting, and empowering mastermind members. Their success is their own, but the journey is something that is an honor to share.