- “What should I do if the biggest person who critiques my work is my spouse?”
- “How do I respond when my mom challenges my goals?”
- “What should I say when my loved ones don’t support my dreams?”
Ouch. These questions may sting to read, and they’re sadly very common for many business owners to ask themselves.
What SHOULD you do when your loved ones don’t support your dreams?
I have a lot of opinions on this topic… which is why I’m excited for you to hear my response in today’s episode.
It’s a recording from a Q+A I had the privilege of participating in after my keynote at Align Ambition. I answered questions about life, business, finances, social media faith, and more with my dear friend Patrice Washington (who will be coming on the podcast soon!).
In this episode, you’ll hear Patrice and I answer the following questions:
- If I have 30 minutes per day to engage on social media, how should I spend it?
- How do you reconcile finances with your partner when you have different mindsets when it comes to money?
- What does a morning look like for you… how do you have time for it all?
- How did you pick yourself back up after all you went through?
- How do you know how much to show your kids on social media, especially when they’re not old enough to consent to being on it?
- What if the person who critiques your content the most is your spouse?
- How to help someone going through a faith crisis?
- Do you have an all-time favorite podcast episode people should listen to?
Ready to dive in? Click play >>HERE!<<
If you loved Patrice as much as I do, subscribe to the Jasmine Star Show because I’ll be welcoming her on the podcast for an in-depth interview super soon. So hit “subscribe” >>HERE<< and you’ll be one of the first to hear it!